Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Qraitz написал:
Trying choose between going cold version or Phys version. Any advice? Pros, cons?

Cold: more damage on moderate budget

Phys: on high budget, has more passives available for defenses.

"
PersKi17 написал:
What gems should I use in the end? What configuration?
Please answer. I am a beginner

That is the "Gem Links" section
I really think that my minions set up elemental equilibrium, when i look for monsters, after the hits, there is a line that appear "resists cold" and if i do my bladefall, there is "resists cold" and resists lightning". Do i have to spam my bladefall ? or maybe i did sometthing wrong with the stuff
"
tintinlestruc написал:
I really think that my minions set up elemental equilibrium, when i look for monsters, after the hits, there is a line that appear "resists cold" and if i do my bladefall, there is "resists cold" and resists lightning". Do i have to spam my bladefall ? or maybe i did sometthing wrong with the stuff

You need to link Hatred with Generosity. Right now, Hatred is adding cold to Bladefall, defeating the purpose of EE.
"
No, but the only change is removal of Glancing Blows and block passives

Which of the points in the tree are the so-called "block passives".
"
PersKi17 написал:
"
No, but the only change is removal of Glancing Blows and block passives

Which of the points in the tree are the so-called "block passives".

The ones which give added block. The Sanctuary wheel, and Mystic Bulwark are no longer needed.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 14:07:24
"
The ones which give added block. The Sanctuary wheel, and Mystic Bulwark are no longer needed.

what do you suggest giving away for this? I get 7 points with Glancing Blows
You said place fortress covenant in socket southwest of the Scion life wheel. Which socket do you actually mean?
I have a staff with +3 phys gem is that worth over wand and shield? with trigger spell it could automate animate weapon spawn.
Found something out of date.

During the leveling guide act 2 and act 4 reference to deathmark which was changed to predator.

I'm new so this might be wrong. Thanks for the guide, it's been really helpful so far
Hello,

Ty for the wonderful guide. I have a question about Hatred. I noticed that hatred adds flat cold damage to my bladefall ( I removed hatred and flat cold goes away).

Will that mess up EE mechanics?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация