Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Sigrosa написал:
"

Hopefully you catch this issue quickly, but Hatred and Cold Iron Point is going to be a nonbo for you.

Wouldn't the deal no elemental damage only matter for damage applied by your own character not minions? I understand it would still be problematic because applying elemental equilibrium would be complicated or no longer possible. But yeah I was aware it would cause problems, just not exactly which problems :P

I think no EE
Might be being blind (and I'm new to using PoB), but I can't seem to see what order you're doing your ascendancy in?
Animate Weapon looks really good, and now you actually do all content I really look into running this build as starter.
If you were to play this as Ascendant, would you go Guardian/Necro or something else?

Also, is there anything else that would need changing to make the swap comfortable?
I think you should be able to play it like the phys skelly impale build and hammer through all content with ease.
Thank you so much for this amazing build <3 I'm eagerly awaiting the update.
Forget the golem, so Cold is always better because the extra flat physical damage from Gloem.
Последняя редакция: poposun. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 11:31:56
Been juggling things around, and still can't figure with what to start, physical fire or cold :D
For now it seems that physical would benefit self casting most at start, then if you choose to go with chains of command oros, fire version, it would be easier as it is automated and would deal bit more dmg. But in the end with new jewels, physical impale should still be highest dmg with investment right?
Is occultist a bad option?
Does the fact that it went from 50 AW at all gem levels to 14 max at lvl 20 not nerf it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация