Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

I noticed that you have both Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield on the Carrion Golem and Raising Spectre skills. I remember either hearing or reading that if you have both those AI behavior gems on the same minion gem then they cancel each other out. Are you putting them both on to show that you can use either of them?
"
Bodarkin написал:
Does the fact that it went from 50 AW at all gem levels to 14 max at lvl 20 not nerf it?

It depends how strong each AW is. The consensus is that all the buffs per minion at least make up the lack in numbers. Also lower numbers of heavier minions is a good thing: less minions for you to constantly cast.

"
urando написал:

Are you putting them both on to show that you can use either of them?

No. Meat shield is there to buff the golem itself, make it tankier. Feeding Frenzy however is used to make the main minions, AW, more aggressive and give them more damage. So these support gems have very different jobs to do: one is for the golem itself, the other for the main DPS minions.
from the build guide:

Shield: Cast When Damage Taken (Level 10+) - Steelskin (Level 15+) - Convocation (Level 13+).

Why is convocation linked with CWDT? In other minion builds I have made, I have found that having convocation under my self casting helps to control and organize the minions when they flair out.

Is this feature of convocation not really needed with AW?
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 20:37:49
Hopefully you smart players can tell me if this is good or bad.

GGG released the final AW specs just a few minutes ago for a 20/20 AW gem. The specs contained this one extra line not in the release notes:

Animated Lingering Blades deal 17 to 80 Added Attack Physical Damage

I am assuming these "Lingering Blades" are what we will be animating via Blade fall. What I don't know is if this is good damage or not...
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Hopefully you smart players can tell me if this is good or bad.

GGG released the final AW specs just a few minutes ago for a 20/20 AW gem. The specs contained this one extra line not in the release notes:

Animated Lingering Blades deal 17 to 80 Added Attack Physical Damage

I am assuming these "Lingering Blades" are what we will be animating via Blade fall. What I don't know is if this is good damage or not...

I was just looking back in the thread and a couple of people were using the assumption that the Lingering Blades would represent the damage of Glass Shanks (which is only 6-10).

It would seem that the Lingering Blades have significantly more damage potential than Glass Shanks if I am understanding this new stat released today for AW.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 20:36:01
Would 4 white Triad's with the same setup as a chaos zombies build be better than cold or any element for that matter? I remember doing a switch to the 4 white Triad's with zombies and it was a massive increase in damage but I was just doing straight physical at the time and just switched in withering touch for a support. Not sure how that compares but would be nice to find out.
"
Cats213 написал:
Would 4 white Triad's with the same setup as a chaos zombies build be better than cold or any element for that matter? I remember doing a switch to the 4 white Triad's with zombies and it was a massive increase in damage but I was just doing straight physical at the time and just switched in withering touch for a support. Not sure how that compares but would be nice to find out.

Chaos conversion would be far worst because you lose Hatred and EE.
Another large revision to the guide in progress!!

"
wsbisev написал:
Is occultist a bad option?

Yes.

"
Bodarkin написал:
Does the fact that it went from 50 AW at all gem levels to 14 max at lvl 20 not nerf it?

No, not really. No builds were reasonably sustaining 50 before anyways.

"
Meat shield is there to buff the golem itself, make it tankier. Feeding Frenzy however is used to make the main minions, AW, more aggressive and give them more damage. So these support gems have very different jobs to do: one is for the golem itself, the other for the main DPS minions.

That is accurate, but also note that the POB I had posted was out of date to the current skill setup - I'll have a revised version of that up shortly. We don't actually link Meat Shield to anything in my current version (don't have enough gem slots for it)

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I was just looking back in the thread and a couple of people were using the assumption that the Lingering Blades would represent the damage of Glass Shanks (which is only 6-10).

It would seem that the Lingering Blades have significantly more damage potential than Glass Shanks if I am understanding this new stat released today for AW.

Yes, we didn't know about how much added damage the lingering knives had added - it's actually more accurate to use an Ambusher as base for AW when doing calculations, rather than a glass shank. It's a pretty massive improvement!
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
from the build guide:

Shield: Cast When Damage Taken (Level 10+) - Steelskin (Level 15+) - Convocation (Level 13+).

Why is convocation linked with CWDT? In other minion builds I have made, I have found that having convocation under my self casting helps to control and organize the minions when they flair out.

Is this feature of convocation not really needed with AW?

This could be left to personal preference. Personally I like the idea of my cluster of AW spawning on top of whatever mobs are trying to hit me. If you preferred to cast the spell manually, could have it unlinked instead.
Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this Molok :), never played summoner never mind animate weapons so it's nice to have something to go off before league so I'm not going in completely blind.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация