Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
from the build guide:

Shield: Cast When Damage Taken (Level 10+) - Steelskin (Level 15+) - Convocation (Level 13+).

Why is convocation linked with CWDT? In other minion builds I have made, I have found that having convocation under my self casting helps to control and organize the minions when they flair out.

Is this feature of convocation not really needed with AW?

This could be left to personal preference. Personally I like the idea of my cluster of AW spawning on top of whatever mobs are trying to hit me. If you preferred to cast the spell manually, could have it unlinked instead.

Yup but sometimes it will convoke at the wrong time when you are being hit by a white or even a rare when you are fighting a boss. And they just aggro away from the boss.
"
"
MoLoK13 wrote:
"
AndyLovesHisBge wrote:
from the build guide:

Shield: Cast When Damage Taken (Level 10+) - Steelskin (Level 15+) - Convocation (Level 13+).

Why is convocation linked with CWDT? In other minion builds I have made, I have found that having convocation under my self casting helps to control and organize the minions when they flair out.

Is this feature of convocation not really needed with AW?

This could be left to personal preference. Personally I like the idea of my cluster of AW spawning on top of whatever mobs are trying to hit me. If you preferred to cast the spell manually, could have it unlinked instead.

Yup but sometimes it will convoke at the wrong time when you are being hit by a white or even a rare when you are fighting a boss. And they just aggro away from the boss.

Then they just one shot the white mob and move back to the boss pretty much instantly. . .
I guess I will try the convocation both ways. It is easy enough to link and unlink to test.

Sometimes when I am opening a box that has some sort of explosive damage, I like to move a way and convocate to get my minions out of harms way, or when in the lab I don't want them stuck in a saw getting chopped in half, I can yank them to safety.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 21:43:58
"

Yes, we didn't know about how much added damage the lingering knives had added - it's actually more accurate to use an Ambusher as base for AW when doing calculations, rather than a glass shank. It's a pretty massive improvement!

oh goodie!!!! :)

Thank you so much for your work on the build guide, I am so excited to try something new this league.
Anyone building this for HC? Any changes you are making?
"
Eakrich написал:

Yeah, got one I'm working on that gets 240% Inc life, and the phys reduction cluster below marauder start. Build is going to be almost exactly the same as the main skellie/srs ssfhc builds. Obviously giving up a lot of damage, and not using the triad grip, but with the damage buff to aw, I don't think it will be needed.
Последняя редакция: LeeBee. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 22:00:42
"
LeeBee написал:
"
Eakrich написал:

Yeah, got one I'm working on that gets 240% Inc life, and the phys reduction cluster below marauder start. Build is going to be almost exactly the same as the main skellie/srs ssfhc builds. Obviously giving up a lot of damage, and not using the triad grip, but with the damage buff to aw, I don't think it will be needed.

Got a pob I can look at?
What about Melee Splash? Good for AW?
What do you socket in green sockets on the unique gloves since you require 4 green sockets for a full cold conversion?
Ok, did some playing around and I gotta agree with OP. I can't figure out a way to get phys Impale even close to the damage of 100% cold conversion...

I wish the difference wasn't this huge. Would prefer to go phys Impale, simply because we lose a glove slot and have to use 4 green sockets in some way when we go cold.

But it looks like cold conversion is the way to go.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 23:00:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация