Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Do you think any of the additional quality types from Heist will benefit AW? The minion speed from normal quality is already pretty good, but I'm not sure if intimidate or a 20% chance to summon additional weapons (like a mini unleash?) would be more beneficial.

Have you played around with the idea at all?
"
Mautzerella написал:
Do you think any of the additional quality types from Heist will benefit AW? The minion speed from normal quality is already pretty good, but I'm not sure if intimidate or a 20% chance to summon additional weapons (like a mini unleash?) would be more beneficial.

Have you played around with the idea at all?

I like the divergent (chance to summon two) a lot. It's possible to gear for minion speed, but the only place to get an extra chance to summon is on a helmet enchant... and it makes it much smoother to play, I think.
porque eu sou consigo animar 12 armas e no seu video voce anima 18 armas, nao estou entendendo isso. Alguem me explicar por favor

because I am able to animate 12 weapons and in your video you animate 18 weapons, I do not understand this. Someone explain to me please.
Последняя редакция: NetaoLoucoDeErva. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 2:51:52
"
because I am able to animate 12 weapons and in your video you animate 18 weapons, I do not understand this. Someone explain to me please.

It depends on the level of your animate weapons gem
Hi TanatoZ

Thanks for the very detailed guide, I appreciate it!

I believe there is a slight mistake in the Final Gem Links section about spectres. Don't you mean Host chieftain instead of Carnage chieftain for power charges?
I'm playing your build this league, and I'm really liking it so far. It has good progression that feels like you are getting stronger as the league goes on.

I had a few questions though. For my chest armor I'm currently using Skin of the Loyal, which I really like because of the +100% global defenses. My armor is something like 20k when I pop my armor flask and I don't even have perfect armor gear. You mention in the guide that Frost Bomb would be really good for the -25% cold resist, but it costs passives to get Avatar of Fire. What about Skin of the Lords with Avatar of Fire on it? You'd need corrupted skill gems, which you ultimately want anyway, but then you'd get avatar of fire for free on a 6-link chest piece which is doing all sorts of good things for you.

Also, you mention having 2 free skill slots, one in your weapon after you get added fire/lightning damage on your wand, and 1 green slot in your gloves. For the weapon, which hopefully also has cast spells on skills trigger, it seems like Molten Shell would be perfect. Just having that cast on cooldown adding massive armor bonuses (especially with skin of the loyal) and shields to absorb damage just seems really good to me. The free green slot seems like free vaal haste slot.

With the changes to curses this league you didn't really touch on adding a mark curse either (since we can now have 1 hex and 1 mark). I'm actually using that in my weapon right now so on bosses they always have a mark on them (using Warlord's, although assassin seems decent too).

I get my hex from my rings, Frostbite, which was really easy to craft. ilvl 81 (pref. 84) redeemer base ring using bound, aetheric, and pristine fossils. 3 crafts gave me 2 very viable rings, one needs work but is still decent. I used chaos res rings since that's really the only thing my build needs as far as implicits. One of my rings is probably a 2+exalt ring and I made it for <15 chaos (1 chaos for base ring, 1 chaos pristine fossil, 3 chaos aetheric, 8 chaos bound fossil and 1 chaos for the 3-slot resonator.

Thoughts on viability on the above versus the recommended items?
When I saw the new unique Maw of Mischief, Animate Weapon to me seemed like it would be a good base, and so I plan on using this build as a base, though with some tweaks due to the sacrificial nature of Death Wish.

Mostly, I plan on changing out the Guardian for Zombies, and perhaps getting Soul Wick for the Spectres and using whatever corpses are at hand, since they're likely to die anyway.
Do you have moments to look at my PoB?
I wonder what I can do with this build next.

My goals for the next few days are definitely:
- animate weapon gem 21lv 23% qua
- change my large cluster jewel to "less points".

Thanks for your time.

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/6K8Cm5tv
"
PersKi17 написал:
Do you have moments to look at my PoB?
I wonder what I can do with this build next.

My goals for the next few days are definitely:
- animate weapon gem 21lv 23% qua
- change my large cluster jewel to "less points".

Thanks for your time.

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/6K8Cm5tv

Your wand is adding cold to your Bladefall, so EE isn't working...

Looks all pretty good. It would be nice to see +life on your abyssal jewels to improve survivability.

With 2x Life from Death, you can probably drop Sacrifice and Indomitable Army to get more jewel sockets and HP nodes.

Rings and Amulet with minion speed crafted on would help your clear speed a lot.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация