Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Zyron99 написал:
I'm playing your build this league, and I'm really liking it so far. It has good progression that feels like you are getting stronger as the league goes on.

I had a few questions though. For my chest armor I'm currently using Skin of the Loyal, which I really like because of the +100% global defenses. My armor is something like 20k when I pop my armor flask and I don't even have perfect armor gear. You mention in the guide that Frost Bomb would be really good for the -25% cold resist, but it costs passives to get Avatar of Fire. What about Skin of the Lords with Avatar of Fire on it? You'd need corrupted skill gems, which you ultimately want anyway, but then you'd get avatar of fire for free on a 6-link chest piece which is doing all sorts of good things for you.

Also, you mention having 2 free skill slots, one in your weapon after you get added fire/lightning damage on your wand, and 1 green slot in your gloves. For the weapon, which hopefully also has cast spells on skills trigger, it seems like Molten Shell would be perfect. Just having that cast on cooldown adding massive armor bonuses (especially with skin of the loyal) and shields to absorb damage just seems really good to me. The free green slot seems like free vaal haste slot.

With the changes to curses this league you didn't really touch on adding a mark curse either (since we can now have 1 hex and 1 mark). I'm actually using that in my weapon right now so on bosses they always have a mark on them (using Warlord's, although assassin seems decent too).

I get my hex from my rings, Frostbite, which was really easy to craft. ilvl 81 (pref. 84) redeemer base ring using bound, aetheric, and pristine fossils. 3 crafts gave me 2 very viable rings, one needs work but is still decent. I used chaos res rings since that's really the only thing my build needs as far as implicits. One of my rings is probably a 2+exalt ring and I made it for <15 chaos (1 chaos for base ring, 1 chaos pristine fossil, 3 chaos aetheric, 8 chaos bound fossil and 1 chaos for the 3-slot resonator.

Thoughts on viability on the above versus the recommended items?

Those changes seem reasonable. I'm personally not a huge fan of having defensive buffs on triggered status as they never seem to be up when needed. But, no harm in adding Molten Shell if you so desire. Similarly, you could add a Mark skill, it just means managing an extra hotkey and whether you can tolerate the small hassle of that.
what's wrong with me can you please see damage very low ty
"
casflow28 написал:
what's wrong with me can you please see damage very low ty

Easiest upgrade would be on your jewels - they have added cold damage to minions, which is much worse than added physical.

A little confused as to why you have skitterbots both in ring and in boots?

You've taken glancing blows, which is increasing the amount of damage you are being hit for on average.
"
Your wand is adding cold to your Bladefall, so EE isn't working...

Looks all pretty good. It would be nice to see +life on your abyssal jewels to improve survivability.

With 2x Life from Death, you can probably drop Sacrifice and Indomitable Army to get more jewel sockets and HP nodes.

Rings and Amulet with minion speed crafted on would help your clear speed a lot.

I should have, then
lightning damage to spells
whether
fire damage to spells

I also have a lot of mana problems ..
Последняя редакция: PersKi17. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 16:52:19
Hey guys,

I've been playing this build this league very slowly, currently in low yellow maps and not having any problems really. I am enjoying it much more than any build in recent leagues, which is ironic considering everyone always complains about how clunky AW is. They're more than fine, really.

Anyway, here's my questions:

1. Do we not take Glancing Blows for sure anymore? I've noticed a few people on POENinja take it, and some don't and instead just take the nearby block wheel. When I take GB and get hit, I notice that I am taking pretty huge hits if I do in fact take damage.

2. At what point can I take Minion Speed out of my AW links so that I can use Ele Damage instead? My pattern of thinking was when I can afford a cluster jewel that gives the Call to the Slaughter, but can I take it out anyway? Not sure if I'd be losing too much speed without having that cluster jewel to make up for some of the slack.

3. Similar to above, when should I take points out of Spiritual Command and Sacrifice to put elsewhere? I was also thinking when I get the cluster jewel that will give Renewal and Feasting Fiends minions.
Последняя редакция: decyphier. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 19:53:53
1) You can use glancing blows if you have a really good shield for it (recover life on block) but it takes a lot more investment now. I took it out of the guide because people were using it wrong even before it was nerfed, and now that it's worse... I wanted to avoid confusion.

2) Minion speed can come out easily once you've crafted minion move speed on rings/amulet. Or just leave it in until you feel DPS is lacking

3) Yep, getting cluster jewel Feasting Fiends etc is usually the point at which Sacrifice can be dropped
Hi! Any suggestions to what upgrades I'll need to aim for next?
Having trouble regenerating life with only one seething life flask
THANKS!
Последняя редакция: Schynxx. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 20:17:14

I can only summon 2 spectross, how to get the third?
Enjoying the build so far, thanks! Running t15+ maps and damage is not the problem. Right now (nearly 6k health) I feel I die quite often, especially the extra mobs added to maps with Baran are tough.
I decided to sacrifice some damage (and the two Covenant unique jewels) to have high "avoid elemental ailments" (intend to go to 100% there).

Playing private league (feels like SSF with a small bit of trade) so some upgrades are hard to get. For example my helmet has super high Dex requirements but was the best one available.
I left out Animate Guardian as gear for it was impossible to get.

What could I do to improve defenses? What should I focus on next?

Right now I am leveling AW gems again to level 20 as the first 7 tries bricked.
Which other gems should have priority to get to 21? Which gems should have priority for quality?

Any help would be appreciated :-)
I have been experimenting with a Mom/Agnostic version of the build which cuts back on auras and stacks mana in order to have more effective HP and sustain. I may write it up eventually, but that's the direction I'd suggest to boost defenses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация