Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

I got a little lost in the build so I have a question, which gems should I have at lower than 20lvl?
"
PersKi17 написал:
I got a little lost in the build so I have a question, which gems should I have at lower than 20lvl?

The only gems you'd want at less than 20 are Cast When Damage Taken (and anything triggered by that) - and CWDT is not always used.
"
The only gems you'd want at less than 20 are Cast When Damage Taken (and anything triggered by that) - and CWDT is not always used.

what about Bladefall. I have it at lvl 20. I do not hide that the 155 required dexterity hurts.
"
PersKi17 написал:
"

what about Bladefall. I have it at lvl 20. I do not hide that the 155 required dexterity hurts.

Oh. Bladefall should be at level 1. There's no benefit to leveling it up at all.
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
I have been experimenting with a Mom/Agnostic version of the build which cuts back on auras and stacks mana in order to have more effective HP and sustain. I may write it up eventually, but that's the direction I'd suggest to boost defenses.

That sounds interesting. I would definitly be interested to try it out if you write it down!
Do I just multiply the minion DPS from POB by the number of blades I can use to get the actual DPS?

Or has it been calculated already.
Hello All and good morning.
One general question related to the main skill : damage side, the Animate Weapons summoned with Bladefall gem or with items on the ground are the same ?
Using Bladefall level 20 it increase in some way the damage ?
TY in advance.
"
Pampero написал:
One general question related to the main skill : damage side, the Animate Weapons summoned with Bladefall gem or with items on the ground are the same ?

Damage depends on the weapon, so 'high tier' weapons do more damage. But the glass shanks, summoned by Bladefall get bonus damage depending on Animate Weapon level.

"
Pampero написал:

Using Bladefall level 20 it increase in some way the damage?

No. See first answer, only Animate Weapon level.
I won't lie, I'm sort of lost with what I should trade/craft for next. I have 245c, so I can afford a few decent pieces.
Hello, nice build, playing it from the start.
From beginning it was great, but now i sometimes play red maps and i fell like AW's don't do that much damage, they have a hard time with conquerors.
Any thoughts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация