Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Nice!

Suggested order of upgrades:

- Wand for trigger socketed spells (great for QOL and helps clear speed a lot because don't need to stop and cast)
- Renewal notable on all cluster jewels
- Amulet with Ravenous Horde, gem levels, or just use Jinxed Juju (I've been liking that for the damage reduction, once DPS is over the top enough already)
- Rings that can have minion speed crafted
- Awakened gems. Most impactful is Awakened Melee Phys (gives Intimidate) but its also very expensive, aside from that the rest are roughly equal

Bone helmet is lowest priority, I'd just pick up whatever helmet you can with a useful enchant. Chance to summon extra AW is great for QOL.
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
Nice!

Suggested order of upgrades:

- Wand for trigger socketed spells (great for QOL and helps clear speed a lot because don't need to stop and cast)
- Renewal notable on all cluster jewels
- Amulet with Ravenous Horde, gem levels, or just use Jinxed Juju (I've been liking that for the damage reduction, once DPS is over the top enough already)
- Rings that can have minion speed crafted
- Awakened gems. Most impactful is Awakened Melee Phys (gives Intimidate) but its also very expensive, aside from that the rest are roughly equal

Bone helmet is lowest priority, I'd just pick up whatever helmet you can with a useful enchant. Chance to summon extra AW is great for QOL.

Thank you sensei
Последняя редакция: Pandaroux. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 6:30:38
Thanks for this build. I've had a lot of fun with it, and it's my first POE character. I've recently hit 85 and a have a question about Hatred and Skitterbots mana reservation. With Bonechill, Skitterbots takes 54% mana reserve - while Hatred takes 50%. This makes it impossible for me to run both unless an Essence Worm ring and socket Hatred into that. Am I missing something critical here that will allow me get rid of Essence Worm? Thanks.
"
Basically_Potato написал:
Thanks for this build. I've had a lot of fun with it, and it's my first POE character. I've recently hit 85 and a have a question about Hatred and Skitterbots mana reservation. With Bonechill, Skitterbots takes 54% mana reserve - while Hatred takes 50%. This makes it impossible for me to run both unless an Essence Worm ring and socket Hatred into that. Am I missing something critical here that will allow me get rid of Essence Worm? Thanks.

You take the Sovereignty notable and other reduced mana reserved passives near there.

Hatred = 50% reserved
Skitterbots - Bonechill = 42% reserved

Skitterbots has 54% mana reserved because you're using Essence Worm, or something else causing it to reserve more...

Essence Worm is very bad for this build and should not be used under any circumstance - it prevents you from having Generosity linked to Hatred (giving up a lot of DPS) and causes Bladefall to have added cold, so you cannot trigger EE on bosses.
Hellow,

First of all excellent guide ! thank you for this :)

however i have a little question for you, i'm currently level 87 on the SSF HC heist server with your version of the animated weapon, but i still didn't had the luck to drop the triad grip which should be a common unique gloves.

Do you have any tips on how to acquire them ?

Since it should be an easy thing and your build is mostly made for softcore you didn't spoke about it in the guide (i think), and i did not had the patiente to read the 173 pages of comments haha so i'm sorry if it already have been asked :p

I feel like i'm going to die soon if i keep pushing my way further in the maps and the conquerors without having the defensive option they give, and of course my dps is lower than it should be since i don't fully benefit of all the cold support gems of the build.

Thanks !
"
Effrenata написал:
Hellow,

First of all excellent guide ! thank you for this :)

however i have a little question for you, i'm currently level 87 on the SSF HC heist server with your version of the animated weapon, but i still didn't had the luck to drop the triad grip which should be a common unique gloves.

Do you have any tips on how to acquire them ?

Since it should be an easy thing and your build is mostly made for softcore you didn't spoke about it in the guide (i think), and i did not had the patiente to read the 173 pages of comments haha so i'm sorry if it already have been asked :p

I feel like i'm going to die soon if i keep pushing my way further in the maps and the conquerors without having the defensive option they give, and of course my dps is lower than it should be since i don't fully benefit of all the cold support gems of the build.

Thanks !

To farm up Triad Grip, a few ways..

1. Add normal Mesh Gloves to show on loot filter, attempt to Chance Orb them
2. Elreon in Betrayal stash houses (to get uniques)
3. Heist, uniques class of rewards in contracts

It may just require some grinding at lower tier content until you get them. I don't have any other great ideas, but it's true that DPS will be much higher after acquiring...
Thanks for the fast answer, chancing normal rarity gloves shouldn't be a bad idea, i'm gonna look further into that :)
Thank you very much for the excellent guide. I've never played a minion build and was debating between animate weapon or golems for my next reroll. Aside from settling the debate, your guide taught me a lot about general minion mechanics (and saved me from some crucial mistakes). Can't wait to try this out! :)
This build has been a lot of fun! I was considering Victario's Influence to slot Hatred and Skitterbots, then running Femurs of the Saints for the AW 6 link. Figured it might be easier to get a suitable mana pool for MoM. I don't really want to invest in 6 linking Femurs, and figuring out my resists again, if this will not work as I expect. I'm currently level 91 with ~6k EHP (have a bit of ES) and am not running MoM. I don't have the QoL of casting my Offering automatically currently, and don't mind playing more slowly anyway, so that's no loss for me in taking Femurs. Any thoughts on this set-up? Being casual, Devouring Diadem is not a reasonable option for me.
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
Food for thoughts: dropping a rare bone helmet for Maw of Mischief is great QoL for mapping especially when you run high MS setup, if you can afford losing resists/+minion lvl on helmet (obviously you don't use channel provided by Maw of Mischief :P). Maybe spectre/AGless version of Maw of Mischief AW can be built, got to be fire AW to scale AW explosions, just needs alt quality and AW enchant for %chance to animate extra weapon.
Последняя редакция: Airbasex. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 16:32:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация