Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
theta40 написал:
Hey Thanatoz, I just wanted to say that your guide is amazing!

Thank you! It's great to hear you're having a good time with it, and I'm glad the guide was helpful.

"
Fascinant написал:
Hi Thanatoz, I'm a new player who loved your build-tutorial and am on act 3, on the passive tree you say that is needed to use the re-spec points to change the pathing out of the start but I'm not able to, can u explain to a noobie how can I do it? Thank u so much for your build it helps me a lot and makes my game fun!

- Encant.

As you level up, allocate points to make the new connection out of the starting area (I believe this will take just 4 level-ups). After making that new connection into the passive tree, you can re-spec out of the old path from the witch start. Hope that helps.
I might try an AW build in Ritual League/Echo... boss league hello

A) Ascendant with Necro and Deadeye with new lines:

"25% increased Effect of your Marks
You and nearby Allies have Tailwind"

Is Tailwind very nice for AW?

Leash of Oblation belt will be buffed but will it be good comboed with Ascendant necro? Im not rly a theorycrafter :/

B) Occultist Envy AW and chayula sword

"Cursed Enemies you or your Minions Kill have a 40% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage"

(buff from 25%)
Последняя редакция: wsbisev. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 0:47:38
Hello I might try this on 3.13. Thanks for this awesome guide on AW.
Just got some questions about choosing 1 gem for these and if possible to squeeze more damage.

Pick One: Hypothermia (better defense due to freeze/chill)
or Elemental Focus (more damage).

On this gems if I pick Elemental focus.
Is it possible to drop the chill on the skitterbots ?
Then equip profane proxy ring and put a Frostbite curse on it so my skitterbots would frostbite for less cold resistance.
Do you think its gonna be better for it ?
and if my minions hit the curse enemy from frostbite can they be freeze ? or cannot because of the Elemental focus gem ?
If can drop whats the best replacement for bonechill support ?
Последняя редакция: wajuboy. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 19:23:13
Plz plz plz update this guide for 3.13) plz
"
Pelmeshko82 написал:

At a glance, 3.13 nerfs Necro a bit, and minion cluster jewels a bit, but the build should still work fine. I'm not playing this league so no update. The guide is still 99% accurate.

I was wondering if there was another way to get access to your loot filters? As when I try to access them through your profile it says that the profile has been set to private or you lack permissions to view it.

Looking forward to giving this a whirl otherwise!
"
Rhois написал:
I was wondering if there was another way to get access to your loot filters? As when I try to access them through your profile it says that the profile has been set to private or you lack permissions to view it.

Looking forward to giving this a whirl otherwise!

As I'm not playing this league, the filter I made previously will be out of date, and you should follow the instructions to create your own instead. I'm going to edit that part of the guide.
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

As I'm not playing this league, the filter I made previously will be out of date, and you should follow the instructions to create your own instead. I'm going to edit that part of the guide.

Oh awesome, thanks for adding that in!
hey, i know you are not playing this league but i love this build so i'm doing it again. One thing that i notice is that Bladefall now deals phys/cold and not fire damage.

This makes the mobs taking less 25% from Elemental Equilibrum than normal right?

is there anything i can do?

EDIT: I already know what was wrong. i had added cold to spells on wand.
Последняя редакция: eggpt124. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 17:04:52
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
"
Pelmeshko82 написал:

At a glance, 3.13 nerfs Necro a bit, and minion cluster jewels a bit, but the build should still work fine. I'm not playing this league so no update. The guide is still 99% accurate.

Sad to see that you're not playing this league, it's definitely a good one.

Besides that I got a question: is Assassin's Mark better for Boss DPS than Ele Weakness? I got it on a Hunter Ring and don't know if it would be better to swap it out and how much my clear would suffer.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация