Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Airbasex написал:
Food for thoughts: dropping a rare bone helmet for Maw of Mischief is great QoL for mapping especially when you run high MS setup, if you can afford losing resists/+minion lvl on helmet (obviously you don't use channel provided by Maw of Mischief :P). Maybe spectre/AGless version of Maw of Mischief AW can be built, got to be fire AW to scale AW explosions, just needs alt quality and AW enchant for %chance to animate extra weapon.

From my experience aggressive animate weapons is a huge QoL. They attack everything off screen and I cant play without it.
hey, i'm realy enjoying this build, but i have a question, How do you get the third spectre?
"
nérius написал:
hey, i'm realy enjoying this build, but i have a question, How do you get the third spectre?

You need to get your Raise Spectre gem to level 25. The gem itself can have a max of 21 if it's corrupted. The remaining 4 levels can come from gear and/or the tree. In my case, I have +2 to socketed minion gems on helmet and +2 to minion gems from the Unnatural Strength ascendancy node. You could also get +minion gems on your wand, for example.
thanks a lot for the answerd, have a great day !:)
So I got bored with golems and switched to animate weapons(I know its too much effort). But managed to get 100 mil DPS(non-inflated) without much change. ITs definately MUCH cheaper than golems :P. Not using Curse(things die before i can curse them) or AG(I hate gearing it). Also budget is relatively low compared to endgame golems. Decided to post here also cause I got idea after seeing this post.
https://pastebin.com/E35vn844
Question about the triad grips I was noticing today after just getting my gloves that there is no 4 color socket option anymore. I'm not sure if this has already been answered but I was curious if someone knew more about this and a work around for it. Thank you again for any helpful advice.
Question about the triad grips I was noticing today after just getting my gloves that there is no 4 color socket option anymore. I'm not sure if this has already been answered but I was curious if someone knew more about this and a work around for it. Thank you again for any helpful advice.
"
Kyritrax написал:

In section 8 under Triad Grip, he explains how to get a 4-green Triad Grip. Basically you craft 3 sockets on the bench and craft 3 green sockets. Then you craft 4 sockets, which keeps your 3 green sockets and adds a 4th socket of a random color. If you don't get green, you craft 3 sockets, which removes the 4th socket but keeps your 3 green sockets. You then alternate between 4 sockets, 3 sockets, 4 sockets, 3 sockets, etc. until you get that 4th green socket.

As it was, I just found one on trade for 60c, which I gauged at the time to be less than buying enough jewelers orbs to craft it myself.
Hey Thanatoz, I just wanted to say that your guide is amazing!

My story started during the November sale when on a whim, seeing that the Celestial Animate Weapon MTX was just a couple dollars, I bought it.

I then went looking for an Animate Weapon guide and found yours.

I watched your videos and decided to go the Agnostic/MOM route that you showed in your latest video. I was not disappointed!

The build is so tanky! I am level 92 right now and I have not died a single time. I have used this build for mapping, delving and heisting and works great for all three.

Normally I get a little bored playing minions (I've played zombies, spectres, golems, etc.) but this build has just the right amount of agency that I still feel engaged in the battles. Also, you are absolutely correct, the fact that the minions fly is a HUGE difference between this build and other minions.

I was intimidated when you said that a Hatred Aul's Uprising was 15-20 ex. So I ran a half mana pool and dropped Mind Over Matter while leveling the build. Then I found a Hatred Aul's Uprising for 5ex and bought it up! Took MOM and it's been the smoothest leveling experience ever since.

I cannot afford the expensive Garb of the Ephemoral for my Animate Guardian, but I did get the Sign of the Sin Eater for a couple chaos and I use it with the Leper's Alms Shield. Ailment Immunity is super nice! Heists give you so many fossils I was able to craft the -9% cold res helmet myself using a helmet I dropped naturally while mapping a Redeemer region. I bought a cheap unlinked 40% life Belly of the Beast for a couple chaos and threw it on. The animate guardian has such a high life pool that the 40% is huge! I never see his health bar move.

Amazingly enough, after getting life and mana on each piece of gear and crafting the 22% minion movement speed on the rings, I still had room to get my chaos res up to 75% for even more tankiness.

This build has it all: it's tanky, it's fast, it's great for mapping, great for bossing.

Anyway, sorry for being so long-winded, I just wanted to say thanks for the guide and tell you how much fun I've been having with Animate Weapon.
Hi Thanatoz, I'm a new player who loved your build-tutorial and am on act 3, on the passive tree you say that is needed to use the re-spec points to change the pathing out of the start but I'm not able to, can u explain to a noobie how can I do it? Thank u so much for your build it helps me a lot and makes my game fun!

- Encant.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация