Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Strongly considering to try out the Summon Reaper as a Necro as league starter, to always have the backup to switch to this build :p This was the first build I was able to do a good bit of end game content.
"
SkinnyPhenax написал:
Strongly considering to try out the Summon Reaper as a Necro as league starter, to always have the backup to switch to this build :p This was the first build I was able to do a good bit of end game content.

Honestly, that's my plan too. If Reaper ends up being weak, Animate Weapon is a for-sure backup option. But the skill looks too cool not to give it a try.

Good luck in the league!
why not both? and AW linked with chance to bleed :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXZkv7E9tE&ab_channel=ThanatoZ

Is it no longer possible to do that? Did they remove the needed crafts? I do not have 'Two sockets' e.g.
"
Shjin написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCXZkv7E9tE&ab_channel=ThanatoZ

Is it no longer possible to do that? Did they remove the needed crafts? I do not have 'Two sockets' e.g.

You need to go into the Delve mine a little bit to get those crafts. Just a few nodes down and you'll find them.
"
Why Necromancer?

The main reason to play Necro is the Mistress of Sacrifice node:

- 30% Increased Skill Effect Duration; 30% Increased Minion Duration
- Your Offerings also Affect You, with 25% Reduced Effect on You

Did I miss some necro buffs or this guide is completely outdated?
Thanks for updating this guide for 3.15.

I'm playing an AW Guardian (???) and I really like how you approached the rationale in picking your damage types and all. I had also picked Cold before reading through, so cool to hear more about its advantages :D

What was really key for me was recommending adding the FilterBlade Animate Weapon preset. It makes everything so much smoother! I thought I would be missing out on the added damage to the glass shank, but they're pretty similar (and weapons on the ground are usually spicier).

The only thing I disagree is the Critical Strike Multiplier support. Even with power charges, aren't we better picking up something else like Ruthless, Melee Phys and Multistrike?
For the Bone Armor skill you can put it on left click and your character will still 'walk.' Is there a way to get this to functional the same for right click? I play a lot of games where right click is the movement button and it just feels more natural to me.
Последняя редакция: Xarisse. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 6:23:58
So if I do not run Skitterbots (due to mana reservation) does the build still have an option/possibility to chill enemies? Otherwise a swap out of Hypothermia is in order?
Every damage our minion do is cold -> we chill everything. we used it for bonechill (inreased effect) and shock.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация