Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Are you going to update it for 3.15? If so I will start with this build =) (Played a built last/this league that has not been updated - was a bit of a pain) - so thanks for a feedback in advance whether this is going to be my guide or not!
"
Shjin написал:
Are you going to update it for 3.15? If so I will start with this build =) (Played a built last/this league that has not been updated - was a bit of a pain) - so thanks for a feedback in advance whether this is going to be my guide or not!

If there are any big changes I'll update it. I haven't decided whether to play 3.15 myself yet.

The core build has stayed the same since 3.10, all that really changes from league to league is finding different ways to build late-game defenses.
I am follow your build and it is good.
The main problem I face is that the maintenance time of summons is too short. I need to stop and use skills frequently to re-summon when I clear the map.
This is very deadly during boss battles because I have no time to re-summon the weapons.
After reading through the patch notes I think change to this build is minimal.

Dash/Second Wind have been killed, so instead we go to Flame Dash and have an extra green socket to link Culling Strike to Bladefall.

The mana modifiers for all skills have been increased so spamming out spells is harder. In the tree I show in OP there is no mana investment, but you may wish to take Sovereignty node (reduced reservation) or Dynamo near templar (mana and reduced cost). Unleash Support makes mana issues much easier to tolerate.

(edited) Skitterbots + Bonechill now has a higher mana reservation, requiring significant mana investment, so I'd suggest not using Bonechill.

As another option, drop Skitterbots (or get significant mana reservation reduction) so that you can use Haste as a second aura and go zoom-zoom.

Animate Weapon has better base crit than most minions and with the buffs to Crit Damage that becomes a good support.

The Unleash and Minion Speed gems are excellent for utility/QOL and fix a lot of problems - either with having to take too long raising minions, so make use of those if you find parts of the playstyle lacking.

In general, if having trouble with survivability, I recommend switching Bone Offering in for Flesh Offering and investing into shield block nodes. The passive tree shown is generic so use your own judgement.

Good luck everyone in the 3.15 league!
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 22:28:04
Will there be an updated PoB?
There might be an updated PoB eventually but not at the start of the league.
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

Skitterbots + Bonechill no longer works to boost cold damage, reducing mana reservation slightly.

Hi bro, after update my PoB, I find out Bonechill still work with skitterbots. When I untick Bonechill, dps go down.
Why did you said they no longer work?
"
sieusao17 написал:
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

Skitterbots + Bonechill no longer works to boost cold damage, reducing mana reservation slightly.

Hi bro, after update my PoB, I find out Bonechill still work with skitterbots. When I untick Bonechill, dps go down.
Why did you said they no longer work?

Hmm I think you're right, I read this part of patch notes:

Bonechill:
No longer has “Enemies Chilled by Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time” or “Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills take 10-29% increased Cold Damage over Time”.
Now has “Supported Skills deal 5-14% more Cold Damage”.

But this part of the gem

nemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills have Cold Damage taken increased by Chill Effect

is still unchanged, and would buff DPS... I may have to go back and make edits. If it's possible to get enough sustain given the new 140% multiplier, it could still work. There may also not be enough gem sockets to do it though.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 22:24:27
Triggered spells on wand now have a 250% mana cost multiplier in 3.15 so do we still want to have triggered spells on such a wand? Sorry, never played a necro before
"
Myzreal написал:
Triggered spells on wand now have a 250% mana cost multiplier in 3.15 so do we still want to have triggered spells on such a wand? Sorry, never played a necro before

I don't think the mana cost is high enough for it to matter, but if it was an issue, could instead link those skills to Arcanist Brand and use that to activate them instead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация