Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Right probably once we get 4x green Triad Gloves; not so easy early on; and to be honest didn't knew that all sources of cold damage 'chill'. Thanks for the clarification.
Why do we have now cold damage and hypothermia in pob though nothing about the last one in final gem links section. Is cold damage any better then physical damage (double dip from hatred?). And what are your thoughts about changing minion damage for minion speed?
Последняя редакция: 14plus. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 4:08:21
I had seen some mobs immune dmg of my animated, what happen?
Whats your take on Commander of Darkness versus Unnatural Strength? At least PoB shows more Damage (along with resistances of course) when Commander of Darkness is selected as opposed to Unnatural Strength. My current set-up is:
1. Mindless Aggression
2. Mistress of Sacrifice
3. Bone Barrier
4. Commander of Darkness
... or is the +2 to all Minion Skill Gems that required in the late/late endgame? Im at early red maps now.
"
14plus написал:
Why do we have now cold damage and hypothermia in pob though nothing about the last one in final gem links section. Is cold damage any better then physical damage (double dip from hatred?). And what are your thoughts about changing minion damage for minion speed?

Animate Weapon benefits a lot from flat added damage so Added Cold is good. If you had enough flat added phys from abyssal gems, maybe something like Melee Phys could in theory be better, that is something you'd want to calculate by importing your character to PoB. But that tipping point is quite high.

"
Shjin написал:
Whats your take on Commander of Darkness versus Unnatural Strength? At least PoB shows more Damage (along with resistances of course) when Commander of Darkness is selected as opposed to Unnatural Strength. My current set-up is:
1. Mindless Aggression
2. Mistress of Sacrifice
3. Bone Barrier
4. Commander of Darkness
... or is the +2 to all Minion Skill Gems that required in the late/late endgame? Im at early red maps now.

Extra gem levels from Unnatural Strength also improves minion HP which can matter for late game boss battles. It can also lead to +1 max animated weapons from the higher gem level.

I do like Commander of Darkness but personally I'd rather drop Bone Barrier to get it instead.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 14:14:30
Thanks for the answers. By the way for anyone else playing the build; I would strongly advise to get 'Divergent Melee Splash Support' for mapping. The build goes from a slow mapper to a sort-of zoom build =)
thx
Последняя редакция: Koshkodivka01. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 4:32:42
Hi first of all amazing guide I am having a blast playing this. One question: I see a lot of people put CoDT with Steelskin but arent we are using bone armour already? I thought they would share the same cooldown.
Последняя редакция: Bloodshed555. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 0:27:13
"
Bloodshed555 написал:
Hi first of all amazing guide I am having a blast playing this. One question: I see a lot of people put CoDT with Steelskin but arent we are using bone armour already? I thought they would share the same cooldown.

I highly doubt that they are using the same cooldown. However, I got rid of Bone Armor in favour of: Mindless Aggression, Mistress of Sacrifice, Commander of Darkness, Unnatural Strength. As I didnt find Bone Barrier particularly useful, or more precisely, the other options simply do more or fill a more essential niche.
- Mindless Aggression = prerequisite for Unnatural Strength, gives Movement Speed, Damage, Attack speed, so clear cut choice.
- Mistress of Sacrifice = Offering affects you (huge survivability increase esp. with Bone Offering), 40% increased Durtion (very nice for AW)
- Commander of Darkness = since this build runds a couple of unique items, resistances are harder to Cap that with a pure 'rare' build. As a result the +30% resistance is nice - gives damage as well
- Unnatural Strength = my first idea was to use Bone Barrier here but the survivability is really good (i am level 91 atm / running 14-16 red maps) and the +2 levels give so much more damage compared to the benefit of the increased survivability; smth which I assume will only get more important once I get to Sirus, Shaper, Elder etc.

As a side note, I more or less follow the build in terms of items but made quite some adjustments in terms of skill gems used.
Hey, quick question, why no Feeding Frenzy? I just tried it myself and it *seems* animated weapons are not really good with it, is that the reason you do not recommend it?
They roam a bit more than without it but stay too near the character. Everytime I frostblink I have to wait (subjective) eternity for my sword dudes to follow. Should I use that minion teleport maybe?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация