[3.15] Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide | Low Budget, High DPS!

For the Bone Armor skill you can put it on left click and your character will still 'walk.' Is there a way to get this to functional the same for right click? I play a lot of games where right click is the movement button and it just feels more natural to me.
Последняя редакция: Xarisse. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 6:23:58
So if I do not run Skitterbots (due to mana reservation) does the build still have an option/possibility to chill enemies? Otherwise a swap out of Hypothermia is in order?
Every damage our minion do is cold -> we chill everything. we used it for bonechill (inreased effect) and shock.
Right probably once we get 4x green Triad Gloves; not so easy early on; and to be honest didn't knew that all sources of cold damage 'chill'. Thanks for the clarification.
Why do we have now cold damage and hypothermia in pob though nothing about the last one in final gem links section. Is cold damage any better then physical damage (double dip from hatred?). And what are your thoughts about changing minion damage for minion speed?
Последняя редакция: 14plus. Время: 29 июля 2021 г., 4:08:21
I had seen some mobs immune dmg of my animated, what happen?
Whats your take on Commander of Darkness versus Unnatural Strength? At least PoB shows more Damage (along with resistances of course) when Commander of Darkness is selected as opposed to Unnatural Strength. My current set-up is:
1. Mindless Aggression
2. Mistress of Sacrifice
3. Bone Barrier
4. Commander of Darkness
... or is the +2 to all Minion Skill Gems that required in the late/late endgame? Im at early red maps now.
"
14plus написал:
Why do we have now cold damage and hypothermia in pob though nothing about the last one in final gem links section. Is cold damage any better then physical damage (double dip from hatred?). And what are your thoughts about changing minion damage for minion speed?

Animate Weapon benefits a lot from flat added damage so Added Cold is good. If you had enough flat added phys from abyssal gems, maybe something like Melee Phys could in theory be better, that is something you'd want to calculate by importing your character to PoB. But that tipping point is quite high.

"
Shjin написал:
Whats your take on Commander of Darkness versus Unnatural Strength? At least PoB shows more Damage (along with resistances of course) when Commander of Darkness is selected as opposed to Unnatural Strength. My current set-up is:
1. Mindless Aggression
2. Mistress of Sacrifice
3. Bone Barrier
4. Commander of Darkness
... or is the +2 to all Minion Skill Gems that required in the late/late endgame? Im at early red maps now.

Extra gem levels from Unnatural Strength also improves minion HP which can matter for late game boss battles. It can also lead to +1 max animated weapons from the higher gem level.

I do like Commander of Darkness but personally I'd rather drop Bone Barrier to get it instead.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 30 июля 2021 г., 14:14:30
Thanks for the answers. By the way for anyone else playing the build; I would strongly advise to get 'Divergent Melee Splash Support' for mapping. The build goes from a slow mapper to a sort-of zoom build =)
thx
Последняя редакция: Koshkodivka01. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 4:32:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация