Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
sieusao17 написал:
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!

Thank you so much bro,
I find out that most damage boost come from skill support "Increased Critical Damage". Because when you tick on "minions has power charges", aw get +600% crit chance. And 30% from vicious bite, 100% from masteries. Total 730% crit chance!
Is that right?

Yes, pretty much!

Something not very obvious about the DPS: if you're animating lingering blades, they have the same stats as a Glass Shank, that is a 6% base crit rating (while all other minions have 5% base crit). So Animate Weapon scales scary good with crit chance and multi!
Love it man, thanks for the work posting a build. I just finished adapting it to Templar because I love no pants, and it looks like it'll perform exactly the same except for one extra node to cap minion accuracy.

I might even try to work in some "covered in ash" shenanigans.
Nice point on covered in ash, I bet you can push the DPS still a bit higher.

Good luck in the league!
Hi and thanks again for the help !! I would like to ask if you can add weapons and jewels to the tree? Thank you :))
"
Dinovandiesel написал:
Hi and thanks again for the help !! I would like to ask if you can add weapons and jewels to the tree? Thank you :))

If you look toward the end of the guide for examples of the build in past leagues, you can see some sample gear and jewel choices.
Thank you :))
Hi, Does anyone have an updated build guide for impale animated weapon compatible with current PoB?
Последняя редакция: Raven181289. Время: 22 окт. 2021 г., 21:40:12
"
sieusao17 написал:
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!

Thank you so much bro,
I find out that most damage boost come from skill support "Increased Critical Damage". Because when you tick on "minions has power charges", aw get +600% crit chance. And 30% from vicious bite, 100% from masteries. Total 730% crit chance!
Is that right?

Hi, I would like to ask you from where I can get "minions has power charges" if you dont mid. Thanks!!
Последняя редакция: Raven181289. Время: 22 окт. 2021 г., 21:38:31
Power charge monkey chieftains from riverways of A6.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 23 окт. 2021 г., 2:26:26
Just a guess, but are we using flammability from a curse on hit ring down the road? We have the new "minions penetrate 8% resist against cursed enemies" node and I think the ring is the best route, no?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация