Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
TRL написал:
Just a guess, but are we using flammability from a curse on hit ring down the road? We have the new "minions penetrate 8% resist against cursed enemies" node and I think the ring is the best route, no?

Assassin's Mark will end up adding more DPS against bosses than Flammability will, I'd suggest that for bosses instead
Nice, thanks for the reply mate and the build <3
any pobs updates for fire version after acts?) items, skills ,jewels etc?
"
Domik32tVoc написал:

If you look at my current character in the league you'll see what that looks like--

One thing I'm doing is double curse from the Animate Guardian. Dreadarc for flammability, corrupted gloves for Elemental Weakness, and Cospris Will so it can apply both at the same time.
Hello i started with your build, can you please fix the gem links i find it hard to follow the fire conversion version as the pob shows different gems than the forums thank you
"
RaZ01 написал:
Hello i started with your build, can you please fix the gem links i find it hard to follow the fire conversion version as the pob shows different gems than the forums thank you

Here's a POB for level 84: https://pastebin.com/Ua5b1utU

Also, a tip just from taking a quick look at your character, I strongly recommend breaking the 4-link you have in Triad Grip right now, because only Anger should be supported by Generosity. You want Determination and Defiance Banner to affect you, not just your minions
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 25 окт. 2021 г., 10:35:54
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
Power charge monkey chieftains from riverways of A6.

Thanks a lot!!
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
"
RaZ01 написал:

Here's a POB for level 84: https://pastebin.com/Ua5b1utU

Also, a tip just from taking a quick look at your character, I strongly recommend breaking the 4-link you have in Triad Grip right now, because only Anger should be supported by Generosity. You want Determination and Defiance Banner to affect you, not just your minions

Thank you for the help
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:
"
Domik32tVoc написал:

If you look at my current character in the league you'll see what that looks like--

One thing I'm doing is double curse from the Animate Guardian. Dreadarc for flammability, corrupted gloves for Elemental Weakness, and Cospris Will so it can apply both at the same time.

I noticed you deleted your character and are rerolling. Any particular reason why?
Hello, great guide, i love minion builds, this one is a fresh air, one question what masteries u take in the skill tree?, thank you in advance :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация