Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
FakeGucci написал:
Why do you say dash + second wind is dead? I had to move some gems around and couldnt fit flame dash anymore but I was able to get dash + sw on my gloves and it does the job.

Also I have an open red socket on my shield here and I'm not sure what to put in, any ideas? I was thinking of getting Golem Commander and putting another type of golem in but im not sure if the hp/damage bonuses would stack, it's also 4 passive points away.

I highly recommend putting Conovocation in your shield slot, unless you put it in somewhere elese. (of course turn it to a blue socket before). Otherwise If you are adamant on leaving it as a red socket I could recommend Defiance Banner running it in my wand instead of Tempest Shield - guess it's preference but the less crit damage helps me more in terms of surviging.
"
Shjin написал:

I highly recommend putting Conovocation in your shield slot, unless you put it in somewhere elese. (of course turn it to a blue socket before). Otherwise If you are adamant on leaving it as a red socket I could recommend Defiance Banner running it in my wand instead of Tempest Shield - guess it's preference but the less crit damage helps me more in terms of surviging.

I have convocation on my boots, with haste hatred and generosity. Ill give the banner skill a try thanks, it's not that I want the slot red but i think its going to take a whole lot of chromes to get 3 blues on this shield and its a big part of my survivability atm.
Do you have any other reccomended gem that can be used to replace animate guardian with?
I played this build to the extreme about a year ago. Had a single weapon to 1.xM dps calculated on shaper. I basically deleted all bosses that didn't use cheesy invuln mechanics to survive within 1-2 seconds.

Took my one year break and came back into standard and give it a run. I changed nothing and my tree is the same but now bosses are actually still standing after 2 seconds and my weapons are even actually dying. I can't really trace it as I'm sure it's a combination of small things here and there.
Hey, will you once again update this build to 3.16 ?

I think I would give this build a try on leaguestart this time
I started an update to the POB, and with the nerf to Elemental Equilibrium, I think the physical version of this build will be better than cold conversion. I'd recommend looking at one of the phys/impale animate weapon guides instead.
Hi bro, with the change of Awakened Cold Penetration Support: "Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" at lv 5.
And I use a ring which curse on hit with frostbite ( work will bladefall, right?)
Can I still make this build viable?
"
sieusao17 написал:
Hi bro, with the change of Awakened Cold Penetration Support: "Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict Cold Exposure on Hit" at lv 5.
And I use a ring which curse on hit with frostbite ( work will bladefall, right?)
Can I still make this build viable?

The build already has cold exposure from elemental army. In the past I've used corrupted gloves on Animate Guardian to get Elemental Weakness.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 21 окт. 2021 г., 13:37:40

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!
"
ThanatoZGaming написал:

Edit: after going back and looking at how to optimize the build I think it's still very good, and I'll be playing Animate Weapon this league. Check the 3.16 update!

Thank you so much bro,
I find out that most damage boost come from skill support "Increased Critical Damage". Because when you tick on "minions has power charges", aw get +600% crit chance. And 30% from vicious bite, 100% from masteries. Total 730% crit chance!
Is that right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация