Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

what about accuracy? its enough from tree or we need some more from gear?
i cant find any info about AW base accuracy
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
nomikk92 написал:
Did we just lost 50% minion speed from gem quality? Will this hurt us alot?

Old AW: At 20/20 10% increased minion speed
New AW: At 20/20 20% increased minion speed

I am sorry but:
Now gains 1% increased Minion Movement Speed per 1% gem quality (from 2% increased Minion Movement Speed).
I think new aw 10% only
"
nomikk92 написал:

I am sorry but:
Now gains 1% increased Minion Movement Speed per 1% gem quality (from 2% increased Minion Movement Speed).
I think new aw 10% only

yes you are correct.

Old was 40% (2 x 20) increased minion speed, new appears to be 20% (1 x 20).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 10:42:47
I was reading on Reddit that GGG has confirmed that the Lingering Blades will be glass shank bases with added PHY damage (as we talked about earlier in the thread).

It appears that until POB is updated, the best way to mimic this is to create a Magic version of a Glass Shank and add the extra flat PHY damage as an affix. That way we make sure we have the same attack speed as the base glass shank.
In case this was missed yesterday, Bladefall had some additional text that may or may not effect the build.

The key line is:

"Leaves 50% fewer Lingering Blades in the ground if you don't cast this spell yourself"

So this is another item that may come into play in the Phy vs Ele discussion we are having.

Does anyone have a feel for how big or small an issue this may be if Ele uses a trigger for Bladefall?
"
Jadence написал:
"
Whats the pros cons of ele AW vs phys AW? Is one flat out better than the other?

I'll try answering.

Physical scales Impale. Which is a very good multiplier. However ever since GGG implemented Impale, they silent nerfed it by stacking a lot more armour on bosses. Cold Iron Point daggers is the defacto weapon for physical, leveraging it we lose some QoL of autocasting Bladefall thru a desecrate trigger wand. Phys reflect maps will be slightly annoying to deal with. The cost of Phys is basically losing quality of life and potentially a shield if you choose to dual wield daggers for damage.

Elemental conversion scales with Triad Grip and Hatred. Most bosses have a flat 40% elemental resist which can be easily reduced to 0. We also gain access to the overpowered keystone Elemental Equilibrium. Ele reflect maps is going to be a pain to deal with. The cost of going Ele is basically sacrificing glove slot(using 4 green sockets is not hard) and having a 50% reserved aura but being able to wield a wand and shield.

Thank you for this, good summary. I agree completely. I think the POB DPS will be extremely close - phys may be favored with dual CIP. However that's always going to ignore armor.

The other thing I think phys scaling misses out on regarding armor, is they look at their damage with a 6-link, level 20/20 gem, and say "armor will barely reduce that at all" (maybe a 7-10% damage loss). But what if you are on a 5L, and your gems are 18/0, as they might be when you first enter red maps... Suddenly you might be losing 25%+ of DPS to armor.

I anticipate in 3-4 days there will be people saying "Blah this skill does no damage to bosses!!" on their impale setup, because even though it can overcome armor with pure damage eventually, it might not at the start.

Cold has ability to break resists very easily. Also has a higher "cap" as far as really amazing gear goes, because we give up a glove slot but keep weapon slots flexible which could in theory be very good. Defensive benefits as well, from chilling enemies and shattering corpses.

Anyway, we shall see!
"
RogueOne написал:
Does Animate Weapon have different aggro mechanics from other summons? I know FF got nerfed but if aggro mechanics work like other summons it sounds really annoying for clear speed/blighted maps to not run it.

Yea, that is something I will have to wait and see about too. I can easily see this becoming a double gemswap for me. Going phys version I would switch Melee phys to Melee Splash and Minion Damage to Feeding Frenzy for clear speed and switch back when needed for bigger bosses. The damage will still be enough, but having the aggressive AI might be invaluable.

"
Deadmad написал:

If they haven't ninja nerfed the accuracy of AW you will have 100% chance to hit at gem level 20 with just the few passive nodes we take anyways (Gravepact, Spiritual Aid, Redemption, Lord of the Dead and Spriritual Command). So no need for minion accuracy on jewels or whatever.

And @OP:

I think it will be the other way around. Phys will have a much easier time scaling with bad gear and has a much higher cap too, simply because we might reach something like 20 or 21 Animated Weapons, while cold is stuck at 14, maybe 15.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 11:01:54
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
In case this was missed yesterday, Bladefall had some additional text that may or may not effect the build.

The key line is:

"Leaves 50% fewer Lingering Blades in the ground if you don't cast this spell yourself"

So this is another item that may come into play in the Phy vs Ele discussion we are having.

Does anyone have a feel for how big or small an issue this may be if Ele uses a trigger for Bladefall?

In the current setup I have, Bladefall is self-cast anyways so this won't matter.

If it's being triggered every 4 seconds, having enough blades may be an issue when you jump into a boss arena but otherwise not a big deal.

I think it may mean that triggered setups want to add Spell Cascade to their Bladefall, basically.
"
Deadmad написал:

I just posted this question to Reddit as I can't find any information either.

If some one responds I will post the answer here.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 11:00:48
"
Mecielle написал:

I think it will be the other way around. Phys will have a much easier time scaling with bad gear.

Depends on how to define bad gear, I think. Does that include a 4 green Triad Grip?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация