Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Mecielle написал:
"
"
aWildOzzy написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdPsXIcBRg&t=1s

That's his impromptu youtube channel, and video in particular, while his account is hacked

My issue with it is that his PoB seems to be different than mine, even after I've imported it.

I imported his build, changed nothing except to add EE on the tree and switch to cold setup...

His DPS per minion (with Impale): 971k
DPS for Cold Conversion (same tree etc): 982k

Switched out his 2 Cold Iron Points for the minion wand he had in the POB and a non-useful shield.

Anyway yeah, cold does more damage. It's close apparently. However, he does have to be dual wielding CIP and not use a shield so some definite sacrifice in defenses. Also does not include any damage he's losing due to monster armor.

POB I modified: https://pastebin.com/fds9S7cU

Edit: I just realized the setup I changed didn't even have Triad Grip in it. For some reason, taking out the two-socket (!) Command of the Pit from the build he has up causes damage to drop by 75% (!). I'm totally at a loss for what is going on with that. I assume something to do with minion accuracy?

Eh, the shield argument doesn't really pull. Cold loses the glove slot instead, which can be pretty huge for both defense and offense. Not to mention 4 almost useless green sockets in the gloves, so say byebye to a nice AG setup.

EDIT: See my comment earlier... Without the +1000 acc from Command of the Pit his AW chance to hit drops to 43%, from 100%. He fucked up there.

Can be brought back to 90% chance to hit with two T1 acc rolls on Ghastly Jewels. Still the real DPS is a lot lower than he thinks. Kinda wondering how a veteran player missed that.

And don't forget that the two CiP's he uses do nothing in PoB yet. AW doesn't have the physical tag yet. So keep that in mind for any phys vs cold comparison.

EDIT#2: Nevermind, he uses a level 1 AW skill gem. So PoB uses the minion accuracy from that. With a level 20 gem we are back at 100% chance to hit, so Command of the Pit does actually a good job of simulating the real DPS.

Knew he wouldnt make that kind of error, Ghazzy is all about the math :D

With that in mind, would Phys still be better in this case, or the cold stacking?
"
Sigrosa написал:
Is there a way to share frenzy or power charges with your minions?

This is done through the use of Specters. Host Chieftain and Carnage Chieftain will give the charges to all allies.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Sigrosa написал:

This is done through the use of Specters. Host Chieftain and Carnage Chieftain will give the charges to all allies.

Yes I was asking if an alternative exists in case you decide to increase your clear speed by using spectres INSTEAD of host chieftan. I guess I'm really asking if you do not use host chieftans is there any other way to give minions charges or is it a tradeoff?
Последняя редакция: Sigrosa. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 1:47:42
"
Mecielle написал:

Yes, any outer 3 passive jewel socket. I plan to grab the one besides Minion Instability since I also want to get Death Attunement.

If you are getting Death Attunement and if you are going Phy, there is a Specter who casts an extremely powerful version of Vulnerability. We used him in the summoner build in 3.9.

Mervail's Retainer: Curses enemies with Vulnerability (in maps with mod "Area is inhabited by Sea Witches and their Spawn")

"
Sigrosa написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Sigrosa написал:

Yes I was asking if an alternative exists in case you decide to increase your clear speed by using spectres INSTEAD of host chieftan. I guess I'm really asking if you do not use host chieftans is there any other way to give minions charges or is it a tradeoff?

It is a tradeoff. Usually can't have both, charges and a DPS spectre setup.

The only other way for them to reliably get charges is getting Necromantic Aegis and use a Victario's Charity. Which of course is a very bad idea for this build.

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Yes, any outer 3 passive jewel socket. I plan to grab the one besides Minion Instability since I also want to get Death Attunement.

If you are getting Death Attunement and if you are going Phy, there is a Specter who casts an extremely powerful version of Vulnerability. We used him in the summoner build in 3.9.

Mervail's Retainer: Curses enemies with Vulnerability (in maps with mod "Area is inhabited by Sea Witches and their Spawn")

Yea, depending on if the clear speed is good enough with just AW I will either go for one of those and Chieftain's or with actual clear speed spectres like Flame Sentinels or one of the new ranged spectres.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 2:01:19
Can we leech life at all, or are we dependant on life regen?
"
HeManNZ написал:

You could sacrifice something like Spell Cascade on Bladefall for life leech support to get a solid 1000-1200 life leeched per second. Bladefall will still create more than enough blades to animate, even without Spell Cascade.

So you have the option to get leech if you think you need it. But the playstyle doesn't really fit to that. It's not like you will be casting Bladefall all the time or something.

But normally no, no life leech.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 3:14:44
"
Mecielle написал:
"
HeManNZ написал:

You could sacrifice something like Spell Cascade on Bladefall for life leech support to get a solid 1000-1200 life leeched per second. Bladefall will still create more than enough blades to animate, even without Spell Cascade.

So you have the option to get leech if you think you need it. But the playstyle doesn't really fit to that. You won't be casting Bladefall all the time really.

But normally no, no life leech.

Alright, sounds solid, ty
Might go for cyclone, cwc, bladefall, life leech maybe,
Then put flesh offering and desecrate on a cwdt
Последняя редакция: HeManNZ. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 3:17:03
Does this on AW lvl 1 emulate the new changes in POB?

Minions deal 16% less Damage
Minions have +1000 to Accuracy Rating
Minions deal 48% more Damage
Minions have 48% more Attack Speed
Minions deal 126 to 184 additional Physical Damage
Did we just lost 50% minion speed from gem quality? Will this hurt us alot?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация