Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hi, what do u recomend to start IF AW will be bad? Just wont lose so much time playing in lotery. Maybe AW will be good around 50+ lvl? What to use then before this "lvl"?
"
qww177 написал:
Hi, what do u recomend to start IF AW will be bad? Just wont lose so much time playing in lotery. Maybe AW will be good around 50+ lvl? What to use then before this "lvl"?

You simply run a normal summoner build. SRS, Zombies, skeletons, spectres.
Hi fellow summoners, I've played pretty much summoners all my life once I know how lazy I am to press buttons.

Last league I played a Slave Drivers + Skellies with Triad Grip lightning conversion summoner.

This league I'd like to replace Skellies with AW, however I'm looking to replace Slave Drivers with a physical mobbing spectre. Anyone here knows if Risen Vaal Advocate(physical) with Hatred works?

The reason for having mobbing spectres on helmet is for greater QoL as I strongly feel that AW is only needed for bosses whereas Spectres are so innately strong u can walk thru T16 mobs without even stopping.

I am fully aware I will lose support spectres such as host chieftains, does any1 have any idea which Spectre works with Hatred + Concentrated Effect(since I'm making a pseudo 6 link spectre elder helm)? Thanks in advance.
Whats the pros cons of ele AW vs phys AW? Is one flat out better than the other?
"
nomikk92 написал:
Did we just lost 50% minion speed from gem quality? Will this hurt us alot?

Old AW: At 20/20 40% increased minion speed
New AW: At 20/20 20% increased minion speed

edit: Fixing mistake
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 10:42:03
"
Whats the pros cons of ele AW vs phys AW? Is one flat out better than the other?

I'll try answering.

Physical scales Impale. Which is a very good multiplier. However ever since GGG implemented Impale, they silent nerfed it by stacking a lot more armour on bosses. Cold Iron Point daggers is the defacto weapon for physical, leveraging it we lose some QoL of autocasting Bladefall thru a desecrate trigger wand. Phys reflect maps will be slightly annoying to deal with. The cost of Phys is basically losing quality of life and potentially a shield if you choose to dual wield daggers for damage.

Elemental conversion scales with Triad Grip and Hatred. Most bosses have a flat 40% elemental resist which can be easily reduced to 0. We also gain access to the overpowered keystone Elemental Equilibrium. Ele reflect maps is going to be a pain to deal with. The cost of going Ele is basically sacrificing glove slot(using 4 green sockets is not hard) and having a 50% reserved aura but being able to wield a wand and shield.
"
LuckYEiner написал:
Does this on AW lvl 1 emulate the new changes in POB?

Minions deal 16% less Damage
Minions have +1000 to Accuracy Rating
Minions deal 48% more Damage
Minions have 48% more Attack Speed
Minions deal 126 to 184 additional Physical Damage

I have only seen the full specs for level 20. I did not see any accuracy information or less damage stats.

Here are the level 20 stats

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784707
"
Keyen написал:
"

Anyway, I'm going to place a firm opinion here that impale and physical versions of the build are going to be worse, and start to really suffer on entering red maps when enemies have reasonable armor ratings.

The ONLY reason to go physical rather than elemental is if you want to do the build with Champion ascendancy and are consciously making a tradeoff of higher defenses for lower DPS.

You are heavily overestimating the impact of armor on damage. The damage reduction is way too low even with like 100k armor, and it can be completely negated with supports. The champion ascendancy has also zero synergy with physical minions which he doesn't have with elemental minions.

Finally, the scaling of the cold build and the physical build is around the same, with physical having an easier time around sockets.

Keyen, after seeing the gem and patch notes, what you recon Phys - Impale or cold conv for AW as a starter?
"
Jadence написал:
"

I'll try answering.

Physical scales Impale. Which is a very good multiplier. However ever since GGG implemented Impale, they silent nerfed it by stacking a lot more armour on bosses. Cold Iron Point daggers is the defacto weapon for physical, leveraging it we lose some QoL of autocasting Bladefall thru a desecrate trigger wand. Phys reflect maps will be slightly annoying to deal with. The cost of Phys is basically losing quality of life and potentially a shield if you choose to dual wield daggers for damage.

Elemental conversion scales with Triad Grip and Hatred. Most bosses have a flat 40% elemental resist which can be easily reduced to 0. We also gain access to the overpowered keystone Elemental Equilibrium. Ele reflect maps is going to be a pain to deal with. The cost of going Ele is basically sacrificing glove slot(using 4 green sockets is not hard) and having a 50% reserved aura but being able to wield a wand and shield.

This is an excellent summary. Thank you!

It will be really interesting to see which one comes out better in POB if and when we get the full update.

Am I correct in saying that the key to the damage output may hinge on how much better AW scales when at Level 23/26 with the help of 1 or 2 CIP's?
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 марта 2020 г., 8:53:55
Does Animate Weapon have different aggro mechanics from other summons? I know FF got nerfed but if aggro mechanics work like other summons it sounds really annoying for clear speed/blighted maps to not run it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация