Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Westwood1121 написал:
AW Build from Ghazzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdPsXIcBRg&feature=youtu.be

There a big difference between the two? This one is cold based I know.

Well, 10M dps without counting 9 gem levels, but at the price of:
-161% increased life only
-No defense whatsoever (No dodge, no block, no armor, no sustain, absolutely nothing)
-Extremely pricey equipment.
-No trigger at all, so you need to self cast flesh offering and desecrate on top of self casting bladefall and AW. You will be busy.

I have no doubt he can reach 20 or 25M dps with it, but at what price (currencies and other)?

Edit: missed that, the best part is how he has less mana unreserved than the cost of AW, despite using casual enlighten 4 in the setup. By a lot, since he uses lvl 1 AW costing 7 mana in PoB, while the real cost of a lvl 20 will be 12.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 8:30:47
"
Keyen написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
AW Build from Ghazzy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdPsXIcBRg&feature=youtu.be

There a big difference between the two? This one is cold based I know.

Well, 10M dps without counting 9 gem levels, but at the price of:
-161% increased life only
-No defense whatsoever (No dodge, no block, no armor, no sustain, absolutely nothing)
-Extremely pricey equipment.
-No trigger at all, so you need to self cast flesh offering and desecrate on top of self casting bladefall and AW. You will be busy.

I have no doubt he can reach 20 or 25M dps with it, but at what price (currencies and other)?

Edit: missed that, the best part is how he has less mana unreserved than the cost of AW, despite using casual enlighten 4 in the setup. By a lot, since he uses lvl 1 AW costing 7 mana in PoB, while the real cost of a lvl 20 will be 12.

He's also using aspect of the spider which we wont have for a while. Even without enlighten gem, the mana unreserved will be 189, making it more then fine to handle. You can also just pick up a -%aura cost node if you want to run the full setup, so it's easy to manage.

Also, in the video linked, there's a nude PoB linked just to show that the AW will have more then enough damage scaling even without the crazy gear, just look it up ^^
"
Temsen написал:

Also, in the video linked, there's a nude PoB linked just to show that the AW will have more then enough damage scaling even without the crazy gear, just look it up ^^

How can you play char without block cap, 15k armor + VMS ??? There must be some defense layer on top of life
mmk. So I'll follow this build then. I was kind of iffy on that video.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Temsen написал:

Am i supposed to be impressed by half the dps of Summon skeleton when it's half the bother of AW?
"
Keyen написал:
"
Temsen написал:

Am i supposed to be impressed by half the dps of Summon skeleton when it's half the bother of AW?

AW is like zombie. 40 sec + ~150% duration means you will need to summon once per map
Yes, except that unlike zombie, you will need to spend 10 or 15s at the start of each map for summoning. Much more if they don't waste a flask slot for mana potion. I can predict that people will get tired of it, especially if they don't clear map in less than 2 minutes everytime (Spoiler: they won't).
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 9:02:17
"
Keyen написал:
"
Temsen написал:

I never said you should be impressed, but I answered your thread with the stuff you were saying about the build. :)

If you don't want to play it, don't play it. For me, it will have more then enough dps for what I'm doing, it's gonna be fun to try!
"
Temsen написал:
"
Keyen написал:
"
Temsen написал:

I never said you should be impressed, but I answered your thread with the stuff you were saying about the build. :)

If you don't want to play it, don't play it. For me, it will have more then enough dps for what I'm doing, it's gonna be fun to try!

You missed the more vital point, then: How you will survive with 161% hp, 0 armor, 0 block 0 dodge?
You missed the more vital point, then: How you will survive with 161% hp, 0 armor, 0 block 0 dodge?[/quote]

I've done multiple summoner builds that were purley based on life, and they were all more then fine for me.
Really helps having a lot of minons as meatshields around you, as I'm planning on having in this build. :)
Последняя редакция: Temsen. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 9:05:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация