Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
cheerleader написал:
Hi,

I'm probably missing something but how do you apply EE?

Check the gear section.

I'll bold the line about EE to make it easier to see when I revise next.
Thanks for this great guide. Was considering holy relic guardian, but I think I'm sold on this after reading through the wall of text. I'm a bit nervous about build being too active for my liking but I guess time will tell.

Great work! :)
"
"
cheerleader написал:
Hi,

I'm probably missing something but how do you apply EE?

Check the gear section.

I'll bold the line about EE to make it easier to see when I revise next.

Actually I checked it multiple times :p That's why I think I'm really missing something about EE.

I see you are talking about adding Lightning damage to spell but the spell you are talking about is Bladefall right?

Since hatred adds cold damage to bladefall, It bother me...
"
Actually I checked it multiple times :p That's why I think I'm really missing something about EE.

I see you are talking about adding Lightning damage to spell but the spell you are talking about is Bladefall right?

Generosity support gem makes it so it doesnt affect you. flat lightning/fire to spells from wand/rings/abyss jewel lets you apply EE.
IGN: DeepStrike
Последняя редакция: Locien0. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 11:46:19
"
Locien0 написал:
"

Generosity support gem makes it so it doesnt affect you. flat lightning/fire to spells from wand/rings/abyss jewel lets you apply EE.

Not if hatred is connected to generosity, which it is in this guide.

Edit: quoted the wrong reply, my bad!
Последняя редакция: LeeBee. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 11:48:02
"
LeeBee написал:

Not if hatred is connected to generosity, which it is in this guide.

can you explain this more?

I don't understand what Hatred being linked to Generosity has to do with adding lighting to other spells to proc EE.
"
no video, next...

why are you looking for a video of game play in a league that has not started yet for a completely reworked skill?
I have a problem.

after casting bladefall i press AW but nothing happens.
when i target a identified weapon on the ground aand hit AW she makes this summon animation but nothing happens??
"

Yes, this exactly. With the new skill it's hard to predict what QOL issues might come up. We'll know better in a few days what adjustments to make (and I'll update if big changes come to light).

I look forward to hearing how it goes for everybody!

I think you have a fabulous attitude (especially given some rather rude posters in this thread (well really only one rude person to be honest).

Thank you again for your hard work, and I look forward to any updates you might have and will be following the thread closely.

I am a notoriously slow player so by the time I get to maps, you guys may have it all figured out :)
"
Qwazogen написал:
I have a problem.

after casting bladefall i press AW but nothing happens.
when i target a identified weapon on the ground aand hit AW she makes this summon animation but nothing happens??

Try it again in about 4 hours, and I think your problem will be solved.

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"

Yes, this exactly. With the new skill it's hard to predict what QOL issues might come up. We'll know better in a few days what adjustments to make (and I'll update if big changes come to light).

I look forward to hearing how it goes for everybody!

I think you have a fabulous attitude (especially given some rather rude posters in this thread (well really only one rude person to be honest).

Thank you again for your hard work, and I look forward to any updates you might have and will be following the thread closely.

I am a notoriously slow player so by the time I get to maps, you guys may have it all figured out :)

Thank you, I appreciate your positivity and following along in this very lengthy thread :) Good luck in the league!
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 12:20:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация