Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

My build metric is delve 700 or T19 double beyond juiced. If it can survive there ( < 1 death per hour) its a good build
double post
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 9:42:07
Obviously I have no ability to police the topics that people discuss in the build thread. There have been a lot of good comments on the theory-crafting side that have helped me get the build into its final form.

But at this point, I'd request that the big debate of Chains of Command vs. Phys Self-cast Animate Weapon move itself to another thread. It's off-topic now, and potentially just very confusing to people looking to read about the actual build in the original post.

I personally don't think it's worth the time and effort to POB-warrior up the skill, especially when we're all using janky workarounds still to try and figure out how much damage we do.

When I eventually post how much DPS the build does it will be based on the gear I've actually collected, on my character in the league, because I think that's a much more fair point of comparison.

It's relatively easy to switch between Cold and Phys with a gear swap (same tree) so which ends up getting better DPS by 10% or whatever with a 50ex investment is largely irrelevant.

The guide is written for cold because I think that will have the easiest time advancing through red maps on gear available in first 1-2 days, and has strong potential for highest possible DPS.

The discussion is interesting but largely irrelevant to the audience I'm aiming for with this build, so out of courtesy I'd ask the people discussing off-topic stuff to locate it to another thread.

@Keyen: appreciate your contributions early in the build's development. Your intuition about how the skill would work for damage-scaling before we got the real info was on point.

I've got a lot of work into writing the build and that does invite the possibility of getting ego wrapped up in not changing, I've tried to avoid that pitfall and have adjusted many parts of it based on my own research as well as feedback.

However, until we've actually gotten a chance to play with the skill I don't think further theory-crafting really helps anybody.

So please, leave a link if you want to your alternate builds for Phys Impale / Chains of Command, and I'll link them in the OP for people who want to read that.

But out of courtesy please do relocate the discussion so that players with questions about the Cold Conversion guide don't get drowned out. Thank you!
Well said. Let's be hype to get started!
You might persuade me to switch from a Toxic Rain Trickster. I've started with minions in previous leagues.

Played ice golems at the end of Meta. With similar EHP, they died a fair bit in T16s (not to phys reflect).

I suspect we'll be summoning AWs more frequently than their max duration.
Really having a tough time deciding between Spectres and AW.
Spectres are amazing for league start, and with only a 10% dmg/15% hp nerf, still seems viable.
The numbers from AW seem amazing but i'm concerned about their clear (w/o splash) and their survivability. I played CoC AW last league and it was great, but having no built in splash and vastly reduced numbers worries me.
Will AW be fast/sturdy enough in red maps/end game content? Or are they gonna fall over and we'll be stuck re-summoning forever?
In-Game Name: Nibllett
"
Judgment1 написал:
Really having a tough time deciding between Spectres and AW.
Spectres are amazing for league start, and with only a 10% dmg/15% hp nerf, still seems viable.
The numbers from AW seem amazing but i'm concerned about their clear (w/o splash) and their survivability. I played CoC AW last league and it was great, but having no built in splash and vastly reduced numbers worries me.
Will AW be fast/sturdy enough in red maps/end game content? Or are they gonna fall over and we'll be stuck re-summoning forever?

Personally, I don't think AW will just fall over in red maps, but if survivability is a concern, we have this cluster jewel

Blessed Rebirth
Minions have 20% increased maximum Life
Minions created Recently cannot be Damaged

(Recently refers to the past 4 seconds)
We will all find out in a few hrs time how much clear and toughness aw have and adjust to balance dps, clear speed and survivablity. There is alot of ways to adjust these as a summoner and most of the time we don't need damage. With the numbers on the gem. I will think we can get more def or clear speed later toward red maps

Op make a nice guide to bring us all to maps first n while we are clearing all the white maps we can take the time and thing of how to balance the build.
"
Takamura написал:
We will all find out in a few hrs time how much clear and toughness aw have and adjust to balance dps, clear speed and survivablity. There is alot of ways to adjust these as a summoner and most of the time we don't need damage. With the numbers on the gem. I will think we can get more def or clear speed later toward red maps

Op make a nice guide to bring us all to maps first n while we are clearing all the white maps we can take the time and thing of how to balance the build.

Yes, this exactly. With the new skill it's hard to predict what QOL issues might come up. We'll know better in a few days what adjustments to make (and I'll update if big changes come to light).

I look forward to hearing how it goes for everybody!
Hi,

I'm probably missing something but how do you apply EE?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация