Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Generosity makes an aura to apply only to allies, so that means that it wouldn't affect you, thus the lightning/fire damage added to bladefall will proc EE. You can go the extra mile and use avatar of fire
Is this alched t16 blight map viable? Will it die much?XD
"
no video, next...

how about renaming to "self destruct"

so much fail in three words, epic lmao xD
"
Locien0 написал:
"
Actually I checked it multiple times :p That's why I think I'm really missing something about EE.

I see you are talking about adding Lightning damage to spell but the spell you are talking about is Bladefall right?

Since hatred adds cold damage to bladefall, It bother me...

Generosity support gem makes it so it doesnt affect you. flat lightning/fire to spells from wand/rings/abyss jewel lets you apply EE.

Thank you !

And thank you Molok for your hard work. I learned a lot about minions :) !
"
bex_HB написал:
"
no video, next...

how about renaming to "self destruct"

so much fail in three words, epic lmao xD

In people like that it is always worth checking their characters and recent forum posts. He has never played a build further than level 86, and that high only once, most times he stops at 80-82. And his forum posts are something else too :D

On topic: Thanks to OP and (mostly) everyone else in the thread. Has been fun reading about others theorycrafting and plans. Helped a lot figuring out what I want to do myself, even if I in the end decided to go with a phys version.

Lets hope AW turns out to be as amazing as the numbers we see imply and good luck to everyone in league start.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 12:39:28
Want to thank Molock, Mecielle and others for a kickass thread. I was looking for a summoner alternative to phys skellies for league start and I can’t wait to try this spell I’ve never used before. Good luck in league all and see you out there!
cant wait to start league with this build :D my first summoner as well.

can I ask how this version of AW compared to the one of Ghazzy or Tarke?
"
Lejvingdude написал:
Here's my personal PoB. It doesn't include any compensation to make AW to the new version, so take the damage with a grain of salt.

https://pastebin.com/xG8nBvd3

Power+frenzy charges from Spectres. The build featuring 81/80/85/89 res, some ok armor, 20% spell block. Thanks to glorious vanity, 50% of elemental taken is taken as chaos damage. 40% of physical is taken as lightning damage thanks to chest and watchers eye. ~200% life increase in tree. You will be tanky.

Edit: due to lot of damage taken as chaos, you NEED to cap chaos res.

The mana reserve is an issue, depending on the final mana cost of animated weapon. First step is to disable Precision, and I will probably substitute it with vaal grace. Second step is to add enlighten to skitterbots and put flame dash somewhere else, probably replacing convocation. The second step is hopefully not needed.

Even though this is ~midgame, there's plenty of places to grow. With levels you can get another two slots of jewels. After that you can take more life. If you're low on mana, going Mystic Bulwark and thanks to our shield and we get some easy mana regen, can even work in Tempest Shield buff somewhere for even more mana+block.

The rares with HP are counted for 70hp each, which is on the lower side. A stygian with %life and 100life can easily help you by a fair bit. Forgoing unset and getting a 7% life ring and there you have another big contributor. There's no doubt you will reach 6k hp, with little pushing 6.5k and later we might even reach 7k+. The hardest part will be getting all the necessary chaos res. Potentially we're gonna have to have use some fill-in jewels either for chaos or compensate for res.

The mainweapon is ridiculously low. Depending on what happens with gem levels, a +2 (or even +1) wand will probably eat this one for breakfast. Tons of damage to be gained there.

The boots not only give us a 25 purity of lightning, it has the perfect built in line that it adds fire damage to spells and attacks, which solves the EE problem.

Later on we can potentially corrupt some things.
The shield can have "8 of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage" and with our high chaos res, this will just further lower the phys damage taken. Gloves could be corrupted for ele weakness on hit.
Anoint or path to Whispers of Doom, and you can run frostbite too, which should give you a ton of dps, especially on bosses.

In general the tree is a WiP, and I don't have a great way to get to the edges now for the new jewels. Gonna have to see them in my hand and work with them to figure out if it's worth it. Would love to get suggestions here.

All of this though stands and fall on the fact that animated weapon can carry the dps and we can mainly focus on defensives.

This is a very nice version of the build, I've used Glorious vanity on most of my previous summoners to solve the defense question.

One thing to be aware of though, you socket hatred into an Essence Worm, so no Generosity, so your bladefall and shield charge will proc cold EE. To solve this and keep the number of passive points around the same, I'd unspec some points in Marauder or Scion life wheel (RIP life), path through Avatar of Fire and grab the outer socket for an extra cluster jewel.
"
"
Qwazogen написал:
I have a problem.

after casting bladefall i press AW but nothing happens.
when i target a identified weapon on the ground aand hit AW she makes this summon animation but nothing happens??

Try it again in about 4 hours, and I think your problem will be solved.

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"

Yes, this exactly. With the new skill it's hard to predict what QOL issues might come up. We'll know better in a few days what adjustments to make (and I'll update if big changes come to light).

I look forward to hearing how it goes for everybody!

I think you have a fabulous attitude (especially given some rather rude posters in this thread (well really only one rude person to be honest).

Thank you again for your hard work, and I look forward to any updates you might have and will be following the thread closely.

I am a notoriously slow player so by the time I get to maps, you guys may have it all figured out :)

Thank you, I appreciate your positivity and following along in this very lengthy thread :) Good luck in the league!

item filter up yet ?
"
aka2411 написал:
cant wait to start league with this build :D my first summoner as well.

can I ask how this version of AW compared to the one of Ghazzy or Tarke?

Ghazzy's build looks like a solid way if you want to do phys/impale. Downside is that with double Cold Iron Point, you have no option to have any spells being triggered so I think it will be a pain to play with 5+ hotkeys. (Not looking to revive the debate on cold vs phys, let's just wait for some experience in the league). Go back a few pages in the thread if you want to see that theory-crafted out in great detail.

The build Tarke looked at was a review of a submitted build that IMHO was a mess. Tarke was too nice in that build review and should have scrapped the thing he was sent and started from scratch. The ending tree looked okay but I strongly disagree with Anger/Wrath as ways to scale damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация