Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Although the play style is clunky at first, but the dps is crazy. I played zombies skele late last season, the timing to for single target dps surpass that. I am only running AW with a Spectre and a Carrion Golem, act 6 boss just melt in less than a second each stage. But definitely the playstyle is not for everyone, I like more active plays so I am fine with spamming the summoning...
Help!

I upgraded AW gem without checking the dex requirement of level 2 (17 dex). I only have 14 dex so it's now unusable.

I tried buying it again from Nessa, expecting it to be a level 1 gem but the sneaky cow sold me a level 3 gem (also 17 dex).

I can't find an item with +dex in the shop - and the shop never seems to reset (how to reset the shop?).

What can I do?
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Help!

I upgraded AW gem without checking the dex requirement of level 2 (17 dex). I only have 14 dex so it's now unusable.

I tried buying it again from Nessa, expecting it to be a level 1 gem but the sneaky cow sold me a level 3 gem (also 17 dex).

I can't find an item with +dex in the shop - and the shop never seems to reset (how to reset the shop?).

What can I do?

Just level up and check the vendor again, the vendor always resets on level up

you can also use the recipe of gem+orb of scouring to vendor to delevel the gem.
Последняя редакция: Frankyboy07. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 10:36:52
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Help!

What can I do?

Don't worry. You reset the shop with every level up. Just look there next level and most likely she got a dex amulet for you.
Thanks both, I'll see what happens after I struggle up a level.

EDIT: Yep, got a +25 dex amulet. Thanks :D
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 11:05:05
Just playing the build as fire for now since I’m too lazy to do the cold switch yet. Clearing up to T6 easily and most of the time maxing the delirium to the boss. Just need to work on my layers of defense because it gets hella rough with only 3.8k life for right now and no minion taunt/blind jewel. Just wanted to post and let people know fire is still great if you don’t feel like switching to cold yet.
79lvl. 6 link with CIP, aiming for second CIP. Still good, need more defence, cuz only 3.8hp. Gear are trash, only weapons good.
Any advice for max clear speed?
struggling at tier 7 so far as defence is a big issue.
Последняя редакция: 2pinki2. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 11:19:28
Shit can't do dual "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" with two one handed weapons because puts animate weapon on cooldown
Последняя редакция: drvwdoom. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 11:25:32
Ghazzy build have more damage that this build??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация