Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hi hopefully someone can give me some advice.

I wanna do this build or one of the similar ones but I really don't want the chieftain spectres. Just simply for aesthetic reasons. Might sound silly but I just dont wanna have gorillas as a part of my army :D

The build & min maxing is most important but aesthetics and build "theme" are a bit to me too. Dressed in armour + army of swords & guardian is cool but adding gorillas to that feels silly to me personally.

So are there other good options? Any that give charges? If not then any that give other benefits that are as good?

Are they really essential to the build? If it gimps the build badly then I might just have to do a different version like the Chains of Command Scion because it's honestly a sticking point for me.

Hopefully there's some good solution. :) Thx.
"
ImperialAgent написал:
Hi hopefully someone can give me some advice.

I wanna do this build or one of the similar ones but I really don't want the chieftain spectres. Just simply for aesthetic reasons. Might sound silly but I just dont wanna have gorillas as a part of my army :D

The build & min maxing is most important but aesthetics and build "theme" are a bit to me too. Dressed in armour + army of swords & guardian is cool but adding gorillas to that feels silly to me personally.

So are there other good options? Any that give charges? If not then any that give other benefits that are as good?

Are they really essential to the build? If it gimps the build badly then I might just have to do a different version like the Chains of Command Scion because it's honestly a sticking point for me.

Hopefully there's some good solution. :) Thx.

Frenzy and Power Charges are huge on minions. I would say the Frenzy Charges alone are 30% of the total damage output.

That said, there is a viable alternative: Using the Spectres for damage. You will want to get Death Attunement for that and your goal is a helmet with +2-3 to socketed minion skills and "socketed skills are supported by level X Minion Damage". And then use Flame Sentinels or whatever other damage Spectres you want.
question. This build doesnt have any form of sustain? life leech?
Really enjoying it so far even though I am in the clunky stage. I can't wait to get convocation. I used that a ton in my zombie build last league and I can see it will be very handy here leveling.

I have a question for Mecielle. I noticed you are not using desecrate. Is that by choice or do you just not need it yet for flesh offering?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Really enjoying it so far even though I am in the clunky stage. I can't wait to get convocation. I used that a ton in my zombie build last league and I can see it will be very handy here leveling.

I have a question for Mecielle. I noticed you are not using desecrate. Is that by choice or do you just not need it yet for flesh offering?

I usually don't get it until endgame bossing where they don't have adds. While leveling I usually always have corpses around to use for Flesh offering.

So I guess by choice :D
"
question. This build doesnt have any form of sustain? life leech?

I plan to link my Bladefall with Life Leech. Should end up around 800-1200 life leeched per second, depending on my total life pool and how much dex I end up with to level Bladefall up. It's not much, but better than nothing. And I think we should up with around 300-400 regen per second.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I usually don't get it until endgame bossing where they don't have adds. While leveling I usually always have corpses around to use for Flesh offering.

So I guess by choice :D

cool, that is what I figured.

Thank you to both you and MoLoK13 for your continued comments as you are playing. I am following both of what you say so that I can make good choices during leveling. I am about to pick up Sacrifice now.
Finished and got to maps. AW is... Fine...

We will see how it scales and maps.
"
oamer написал:
Finished and got to maps. AW is... Fine...

We will see how it scales and maps.

:( just fine?..damn....I dont know if its worth it make the build if its just "fine"
42 lvl atm. Aaand, can't say agree AW is "fine". Swordies always fall behind even with flesh offering, convocation and all the points invested to minion speed so far... Something is definetely wrong about their AI, comparing with SRS. Another drawback is that they are vulnerable to damage and during bosses and broken delirium shit they die a lot. Hope thing will change later on, but transition to srs perhaps will make life easier.

In terms of damage, I used spellslinger with kinetic bolt to auto bladefall and offering and it seems bladefall and bolt are doing more damage than AW swordies. AW is in 4lino straight like in the guide
Последняя редакция: deseptycon. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 2:13:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация