Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

I'm having insane fun, I'm using a 5 link with the cold dmg not triad grip yet but everything melts. What I like is you actually have to cast things, after using Zombies and min/max them you just sit adoun doing nothing but I like this AW playstyle.Also I got insanely lucky with a cluster jewel.
"
deseptycon написал:
42 lvl atm. Aaand, can't say agree AW is "fine". Swordies always fall behind even with flesh offering, convocation and all the points invested to minion speed so far... Something is definetely wrong about their AI, comparing with SRS. Another drawback is that they are vulnerable to damage and during bosses and broken delirium shit they die a lot. Hope thing will change later on, but transition to srs perhaps will make life easier.

In terms of damage, I used spellslinger with kinetic bolt to auto bladefall and offering and it seems bladefall and bolt are doing more damage than AW swordies. AW is in 4lino straight like in the guide

i picked up the minion life leech node on the tree and now mine dont die very much at all, helps a lot
This build is a little clunky at first, but it really starts to shine around act 4. I am shredding bosses and the minions are surviving well deep into the delirium fog. I don't know if this will carry over into maps yet, but I suspect it will.
a handful of animated weapons and deathmark works really well for melting bosses

start was slow but breezed through the couple final acts (though didn't manage to get to maps today)

will see how the build handles mapping, but I do have a ways to go gear-wise
Lvl 51 now, start slow but stable after getting Feeding Frenzy.

I think AI of AW is very very bad, they are so passive, they really need Feeding Frenzy for mapping.

No problem with bossing, AW + death mark really strong.

The most annoying to me that I need to re-summon all Animated Weapon when start a new map, oh my god, how do we avoid that? :(
What spectre we need for AW ?
Very bad AI on the AW :(

And the playstyle is very clunky, i doubt this will work properly later in maps, probably will switch to golems as soon as currency available ...

Disappointing using AW tbh, most annoying the slowness of the minions and how they never find enemies it i not mark them lol ...
Has anyone given feeding frenzy a try on AW?
Boss damage is nuts - I'm not on a +1 helmet and don't have Deathmark and even then I don't feel the need to swap out melee splash for elemental damage on attacks. I rarely get all the support (EE, frost bomb and frostbite) up before everything is dead.
Clear is ok as when having flesh offering and and casting convocation a lot. Will need to stack minion speed for good clear. Was wondering what the aggressive leash range is on AW and whether feeding frenzy might help?
"
NeoLearner написал:
Has anyone given feeding frenzy a try on AW?
Boss damage is nuts - I'm not on a +1 helmet and don't have Deathmark and even then I don't feel the need to swap out melee splash for elemental damage on attacks. I rarely get all the support (EE, frost bomb and frostbite) up before everything is dead.
Clear is ok as when having flesh offering and and casting convocation a lot. Will need to stack minion speed for good clear. Was wondering what the aggressive leash range is on AW and whether feeding frenzy might help?

I am using Feeding Frenzy, much better. But AI still bad, still need more movement speed & using convocation.
And I think melee splash is A MUST for mapping because it looks like AW do not have any AOE skill like Skeleton swing or Zombie slam +.+
Just beat the main storyline with gear I picked up in Part 1, only using 4L. No issues with damage or anything at the moment, it was a little clunky early but once you level your AW gem and get your resists capped I don't see why there will be any issues. Will have to take a look at crafting some cluster jewels since I have quite a few of them now.

I also got Word of Blades on hit for my triad gloved from lab, not sure if that version of EK also leaves blades behind, has anyone tested or confirmed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация