Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Psomm написал:
"
Shiva68 написал:
Hey guys,

i tried this build and was fine till tier 6 maps, since then my minions constantly dying. As mentioned in the guide i use skullhead but the problem is still there. It would be awesome if someone have a lock on my Build (Char:TooEasy) ang give some advices.

Cheers

First thing I'd do is swap added cold with hypothermia -- your skitters with bonechill and hypthermia is a great combo both offensively and defensively. And change out melee physical with multistrike which also helps with both as well. Then see how it goes.

Hey guys!

First of all, im very excited to play this build, and also good to see a active topic where people discuss about gearing etc.

Short entry;
Its my 3rd league, 2nd as summoner and i have a couple of questions.
I hope some1 will help me.

Its my POB: https://pastebin.com/nn5R9aSz
1. I know about potions,
2. know about better life rolls on jewelery
3. Im trying to follow skill's tree as Molok did video today so that wont be important atm.

aaand, couple of questions:
1.) How i can improve my DPS, i think im missing something important with my actuall gearing?
2.) To trigger EE i need always cast Bladfall before my minnions do the job?
3.) Also, i have 1ex to invest to my gear but dont know from what i should start, any thoughts?

--
ah and short offtop- i still don;t understand how i can calculate glass shank dps to add to POB, can some1 help me referring to my actual POB??
I just finished my gearing, total takes around 1ex :D

Lots of minmaxing to do, but I hope I get the basic right. How do I know I am triggering EE correctly?
"
Adventt написал:
Hey guys!

First of all, im very excited to play this build, and also good to see a active topic where people discuss about gearing etc.

Short entry;

1. I know about potions,
3. Im trying to follow skill's tree as Molok did video today so that wont be important atm.

1.) How i can improve my DPS, i think im missing something important with my actuall gearing?
3.) Also, i have 1ex to invest to my gear but dont know from what i should start, any thoughts?

--
ah and short offtop- i still don;t understand how i can calculate glass shank dps to add to POB, can some1 help me referring to my actual POB??

Lots of people having questions about POB so I added a section to the guide about how to get your DPS figure. Check that out, the main change I made to your POB was the config settings and fixing the Glass Shank item.

Your POB: https://pastebin.com/8duzXMAN

Approx 2.5M boss DPS, pretty solid!

Maybe I'm missing something but you appear to have a cluster jewel socketed but haven't taken any of the passives in it? If so, drop the Fortress Covenant jewel socket and use those extra points to fill in the cluster.

Bladefall triggers EE, but you hopefully only need that for bosses.

Biggest gear upgrades would be some better boots with more move speed, and rings which you can craft "increased minion move speed" onto. Making your stuff move faster makes it more aggressive so you're both safer and faster clearing maps.

Get an amulet good enough to anoint Ravenous Horde onto, and craft more minion move speed there too

Any special mods on chest that can help this build, from redeemer/hunter etc?
Hi, I have a question about the gloves triad grip. if it's not all green gems will it affect elemental equilibrium by inflicting other types of ele dmg rising the cold rez of enemies? Thanks
"
Deiwalker написал:
Hi, I have a question about the gloves triad grip. if it's not all green gems will it affect elemental equilibrium by inflicting other types of ele dmg rising the cold rez of enemies? Thanks

EE simpified -- whatever elemental damage your minions do, you want to never do that type of damage yourself.

So if your minions do cold damage, you'll want to do lightning or fire.

If your minions are doing cold and fire, you want to do only lightning.

The reason to have your minions focus only one one type of damage (with triad) like cold primarily is they'll have a greater chance to proc the core effect (chill/freeze) and for a longer duration due to the increased amount of cold damage.

Ideally you want to hit with 2 elements, in this case lightning and fire, and your minions cold for EE to be at its finest.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Последняя редакция: Psomm. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 20:30:47
"
"
Adventt написал:
Hey guys!

Short entry;

1. I know about potions,

--

Lots of people having questions about POB so I added a section to the guide about how to get your DPS figure. Check that out, the main change I made to your POB was the config settings and fixing the Glass Shank item.

Your POB: https://pastebin.com/8duzXMAN

Approx 2.5M boss DPS, pretty solid!

Maybe I'm missing something but you appear to have a cluster jewel socketed but haven't taken any of the passives in it? If so, drop the Fortress Covenant jewel socket and use those extra points to fill in the cluster.

Bladefall triggers EE, but you hopefully only need that for bosses.

Biggest gear upgrades would be some better boots with more move speed, and rings which you can craft "increased minion move speed" onto. Making your stuff move faster makes it more aggressive so you're both safer and faster clearing maps.

Get an amulet good enough to anoint Ravenous Horde onto, and craft more minion move speed there too

Thanks for fast response!

- Yeah, im just at 86 lvl so now im focusing to fill up this passives from Vivid Jewel.
- Boots are definitely for exchange, yeah :)
- Good amulet you mean like you said in amulet section? :

"

Attributes to look for on Jewelry items:
- Maximum life
- Resistances (elemental and chaos)
- Dexterity
- Maximum mana, mana regeneration rate, and intelligence (helps sustain casting spells).

- Maybe i should invest some money for new weapon to upgrade dmg?
Or look for better jewels with taunt/blind on it (like guide says)?

Ah and i forgot to ask before, is it mandatory to stack physical damage on weapon/jewels/rings etc. to convert it via Triad Grip to Cold??
Or it can be any other element, like lightening or fire?

I mean something like that:
adds x to x fire damage on weapon
should always be adds x to x physical damage on weapon?
"
denmelsan1989 написал:
Any special mods on chest that can help this build, from redeemer/hunter etc?

Shaper for +1 active skill gems is great.

BiS is probably Warlords. Again for the +1 to active skill gems and some other great mods it can roll. Particularly the Endurance charge mod. Would keep us at constant max Endurance charges.

Or Awakener Orbing 25% effect of Offerings from Hunter onto a +1 active skill gem chest. That's the offensive version while Endurance charge generation is defensive.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 20:41:49
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Shiva68 написал:
Hey guys,

i tried this build and was fine till tier 6 maps, since then my minions constantly dying. As mentioned in the guide i use skullhead but the problem is still there. It would be awesome if someone have a lock on my Build (Char:TooEasy) ang give some advices.

Cheers

You don't have specced into Sacrifice nor Indomitable Army. Get those and the small leech node besides Sacrifice.

Basically do what the guide says to do. I mean, even without the guide, you should be able to figure out that if your minions die, you should take minion defensive passives.

Don't take Spiritual Aid or the two small nodes besides it. It is a waste. 3 passives right there you can spend on defense. Next 3 would be from unspeccing Aligned Spirits. So 6 points now.

specin out of those 2 wheels worth it?
im thinking about doing that as you suggested and get indom army and the leach node

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация