Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hey, I am loving this build. it clears so quickly and when it comes together oh boy it sure is something. I am having trouble pushing red maps though. I seem to be super squishy which is understandable, but my weapons keep dying in seconds. would you please mind giving my character a look ?
Thanks again for this great build
"
stop_3ndk написал:
Hey, I am loving this build. it clears so quickly and when it comes together oh boy it sure is something. I am having trouble pushing red maps though. I seem to be super squishy which is understandable, but my weapons keep dying in seconds. would you please mind giving my character a look ?

Glad it's been working well for you! :)

First thing of note, your cluster jewel isn't very good - added cold from those nodes won't benefit minions. While Vengeful Commander is awesome, it's way more effective on a medium jewel instead so you don't have to take so many ineffective passives to get it. Find a large minion cluster jewel instead, with Feasting Fiends/Renewal/Call to the Slaughter.

Mostly it's that you're still on a 5L. At red maps you should be on a 6L. More damage = more leech = better survival. Also, use Melee Splash for clearing instead of Multistrike (bring that in vs big bosses).

The Indomitable Army nodes are actually more effective than Sacrifice for keeping minions alive, I would grab those instead and change your pathing around to save a bunch of points, then use those points toward more jewels.

Enjoying this build quite a bit, but it was definitely really tough to get going. Currently trying to figure out what to spend my 3 ex on, but I'm not sure as prices are all over the place at the moment. Any suggestions? Mostly SSF gear, so there's a lot of work to be done. https://pastebin.com/jGccrYT8

I was thinking 6L > wand > etc

Thanks a bunch.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
mual12345 написал:
Hi, I started mapping like 1 hour ago and I feel like I do badly even its on tier 1.
Is it because of my Triad Glove doesnt have 4 green socket? If yes, I'm still working on it as I don't have enough jeweller's orb and I going to delve just a bit to get the crafting recipe.

What else I should be focusing on upgrading right away for a big DPS boots?

My advise is to play it full physical with impale, it's way easier to gear up and maybe even stronger in the end.
Nice build. I’ve played Animate Weapon since Sacrifice of the Vaal. I play Standard since I can’t play much.

I respec my ManaBreach character from United in Dream chaos poison since it was nerfed after Breach.

I made 4R, 4B, and 4G Triad Grips and was wondering where to go.

I played physical in the meantime but I think you hit on it that bosses have armour now. Elemental Equilibrium is a huge boss killer since they can’t stop it and EE stacks with everything else.

The Hatred double dip thing decided it for me but 4G is the crappiest sockets. You can actually in the 4G gloves play Animate Weapon + Added Cold Damage + Hypothermia + Faster Attacks/Culling Strike and it kinda works if you’re sorting your other gear out.

I have a 6L Cloak of Tawm’r Isley but it’s really hard to color. I might jewelers orb roll another if this build survives patch notes. Cloak is ok but has been power crept over. Minions blind is now just 1 of 4 mods on an Abyss jewel. Items dropping Magic matters way less now that the best drops are big currency, cards, and locked boss loot tables. I’ve only found 1 Merciless weapon drop the whole time I’ve used it. The minion leech is the best mod so maybe Damage on Full Life works.

I switched to a 3W socket Vaal Regalia and went CI. I don’t really recommend it since squeezing in Discipline requires a reduced mana reserved mod on gear. I also run Bone Offering so I can block often enough for Wicked Ward to start.

Finding green gems for the gloves are a pain. I use Withering Step on my left click for Elusive and phasing. I also have a culling Strike + Volatile Dead which is my weird homing AoE way to apply EE while culling bosses. Since I’m CI I can’t flask up my health so I just stand far from bosses and spam my skills while dodging any mechanics.

I think ultimately some kind of +Offerings +skills Vaal Regalia is the final goal so I’m working on that. I used my first Awakener Orb to combine those but it rolled horribly otherwise so I’m now trying alt regal spam.

Question: Wouldn’t Melee Physical Damage support as a ~50% more multiplier be better than Elemental Focus because it pumps up physical which is both what Hatred adds in addition to what gets converted? Elemental Focus also has a downside.
Последняя редакция: NorrYtt. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 5:32:52
"
"
stop_3ndk написал:

Glad it's been working well for you! :)

First thing of note, your cluster jewel isn't very good - added cold from those nodes won't benefit minions. While Vengeful Commander is awesome, it's way more effective on a medium jewel instead so you don't have to take so many ineffective passives to get it. Find a large minion cluster jewel instead, with Feasting Fiends/Renewal/Call to the Slaughter.

Mostly it's that you're still on a 5L. At red maps you should be on a 6L. More damage = more leech = better survival. Also, use Melee Splash for clearing instead of Multistrike (bring that in vs big bosses).

The Indomitable Army nodes are actually more effective than Sacrifice for keeping minions alive, I would grab those instead and change your pathing around to save a bunch of points, then use those points toward more jewels.

Thanks I got my 6L and changed around my passive tree (I haven't refreshed the guide page since launch and I can see you made some changes xD) I also wish I could use the +2 level on my boots a little better, but oh well.

Hello, what are the best colors for the body, 3 red, 1 green and 2 blue? Or is there a better option?
Hi !
I would like to know which use case is better for AW :
- AW on real weapon
- AW on blade fall weapon ?

Thanks for your guide !!
I am also stuck with another blue socket on the 6l armor. I use minion speed. Any other option? I do cold variant
"
wsbisev написал:
I am also stuck with another blue socket on the 6l armor. I use minion speed. Any other option? I do cold variant

Minion Speed for clearing is fine. For single target swap in Deathmark.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация