Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Regular iam a SSF Player, but my friend joined the league and we play together, without trading.

At the start it feels realy clunky, but now i have no problems to kill every boss in a few seconds.

The Hunter boss drops some boots with 2+ level Cold gems, very nice for my skitterbot/bonechill/hatred , and than the cluster with the 30% hatred effect.

Its funny and i like it to test the unlimuted options as a summoner.

Greetings.
Appreciate the help, can't believe I overlooked it on the first page. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: MrJockson. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 21:51:52
"
MrJockson написал:
Is there a section for the gems that should be being used after Act 10? Anything showing what should be linked together? I have done a very basic search and am not seeing anything so appreciate any help. Thanks!

it's the " *** Final Gem Links *** " section in the first post

has the recommended 6-link gems, and helmet/boots/gloves/weapons
Последняя редакция: Warrewal. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 21:48:35
Hi, I have a question about the gloves triad grip. if it's not all green gems will it affect elemental equilibrium by inflicting other types of ele dmg rising the cold rez of enemies? Thanks
Rn my AW keep dying so im thinking using CIP. I want to ask if there should be no change except EE usage right for build if I decide to use CIP?
What are the priorities in order to buy the equipment for the build?. Whats first? glove? wand? chest?. Can you put a top 5 in order of importance?
"
Deiwalker написал:
Hi, I have a question about the gloves triad grip. if it's not all green gems will it affect elemental equilibrium by inflicting other types of ele dmg rising the cold rez of enemies? Thanks

No, minions can't trigger EE. But you shouldn't even take the EE node until you have 4G Triads.

"
Ayam1414 написал:
Rn my AW keep dying so im thinking using CIP. I want to ask if there should be no change except EE usage right for build if I decide to use CIP?

The build would be significantly different because you'd probably go phys/impale. Take some defensive nodes for minions like Indomitable Army if they're dying.

"
What are the priorities in order to buy the equipment for the build?. Whats first? glove? wand? chest?. Can you put a top 5 in order of importance?

In the leveling part, check the gearing progression section
OK I finally figured out my POB DPS issue. POB was not allocating my cluster jewel points at all. Once I put those in, things looked much better.

If I buy no more gear and if I spend no future points on damage (I am level 82 right now), once I get all the gems to 20/20, I will be doing 174k per blade with a end total of 18 blades.

That is 3.1M shaper damage.

And this is only using one offensive specter. If I decide to use the Power Charge or Vulnerability curse specter, the damage will go up. This does not include the amulet anointing either.

This is not min maxed as I can still get 3 more levels on Animate weapon should I have the funds which will be another nice boost.

Feels pretty good as a league starter considering I will do this by spending a little less than 1EX on the whole build.
Hi, I started mapping like 1 hour ago and I feel like I do badly even its on tier 1.
Is it because of my Triad Glove doesnt have 4 green socket? If yes, I'm still working on it as I don't have enough jeweller's orb and I going to delve just a bit to get the crafting recipe.

What else I should be focusing on upgrading right away for a big DPS boots?

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
OK I finally figured out my POB DPS issue. POB was not allocating my cluster jewel points at all. Once I put those in, things looked much better.

If I buy no more gear and if I spend no future points on damage (I am level 82 right now), once I get all the gems to 20/20, I will be doing 174k per blade with a end total of 18 blades.

That is 3.1M shaper damage.

And this is only using one offensive specter. If I decide to use the Power Charge or Vulnerability curse specter, the damage will go up. This does not include the amulet anointing either.

This is not min maxed as I can still get 3 more levels on Animate weapon should I have the funds which will be another nice boost.

Feels pretty good as a league starter considering I will do this by spending a little less than 1EX on the whole build.

Pretty solid- glad it is working well!

"
mual12345 написал:

What else I should be focusing on upgrading right away for a big DPS boots?

Link Generosity with Hatred.

A ton of the DPS comes from jewels, I'd be looking for a good cluster and some abyssals to add in. You're pretty heavy on minion survival nodes, maybe trim some for damage.

Get Melee Splash in your gem links for clearing. It helps a ton. Hopefully you can get to 4G Triad Grips soon (or even just 3 green sockets is a big difference) because that will big a big improvement. Right now Bonechill is doing next to nothing for you, as almost none of your damage is cold.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация