Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
"
Just in case it's a PoE bug related to the build... anyone else having this kind of problem with phased bosses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMJ_psiekcE

Sometimes I have to wait some time, some others the situation gets stuck.

Yes, that's you perma-freezing the boss so it can't move stages. Happened to me too... lol.

Damn... right after the video capture I actually tried unsocketing Hypothermia, turning Hatred off and resummoning, to no effect. Any recommended setup for cases like this, anyone?
i wonder

since we are playing elemental conversion - we dont have the place for the ranged weapon setup

but....

since we are necromancer - and its quite simple 2 cap ressis as necro - what it a consideration 2 give up a ringslot for the hungry loop - unique ring?

i mean- im not sure - i just read multiple times the ranged weapons are crazy for mapclear -....not like i have the feeling my mapclear is bad - but i didnt play the phys variantion - so i dont have the overlook
using Vaal Grace/Vaal Haste instead of the Dash/Second wind green sockets just for a bit of defense not bad.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I gotta say I am loving this build so far.

I bought 2 pairs of triad grips to go for the gusto and get the ele curse on hit..after a few hundred jewelers to get the socket colours right I was ready to go.

I hit hit my vaal on the first set and got this
- thought to my self "huh..that was kinda lucky, but not what i'm looking for"

hit vaal on the second set and whaddya know

I am shaking and in utter disbelief I did it in 2 tries..RIP my RNG rest of the league
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVJvdsWuZA&t=1s

Did with pretty alright budget !
clear wave 20 nothing too crazy
I'll be running the range AW on my phy setup for now as I am still mapping. Maybe it will grow on me

This setup is quite costly - 7 passives + 4 sockets, however it useless in a lot of content like many end game bosses and blight maps

I'm hoping there will be a better use for these resources later on for me to respect into

I'm also looking into setting up Lejvingdude's build defenses but still need much more currency for that.

This league I'm poor AF, so choosing phys AW necro was in retrospect a good league starter.
@Molok13: I can see that you've deviated from the posted PoB and specced into Avatar of Fire, how's that working out for you?
"
Barbatron написал:
@Molok13: I can see that you've deviated from the posted PoB and specced into Avatar of Fire, how's that working out for you?

That was for a timeless jewel to get Corrupted Soul. Not actually using AoF
"
Artegal87 написал:
i wonder

since we are playing elemental conversion - we dont have the place for the ranged weapon setup

but....

since we are necromancer - and its quite simple 2 cap ressis as necro - what it a consideration 2 give up a ringslot for the hungry loop - unique ring?

i mean- im not sure - i just read multiple times the ranged weapons are crazy for mapclear -....not like i have the feeling my mapclear is bad - but i didnt play the phys variantion - so i dont have the overlook

Yea I can see that being worth the ring slot. You lose some life of course, and any minion movement speed crafted on the ring slot. But as you said, resists will be fine. And it would even give you a 5-link ranged AW setup.

It was even something that I was considering for the phys version, since I did have to give up using my AG to include ranged AWs.

It has also the added benefit, that you could just swap in a normal high life ring for boss fights where you won't be able to summon any ranged AWs anyways.
"
creator2020 написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVJvdsWuZA&t=1s

Did with pretty alright budget !
clear wave 20 nothing too crazy

pretty close to my setup :)
but i will switch to bone off too

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация