Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I noticed you are using Unwavering Stance. Did you find that you were getting Stunned at higher tier maps a lot?

Not in normal mapping vs Conquerors, Guardians etc, but I had a couple of stun-related deaths in Delirium, and since I was two points away from it anyway I decided to pick it up.

I was actually down there for Soul of Steel and the jewel socket.

For reference, since PoB doesn't correctly allocate cluster passives, this is how it looks atm (level 93):

Depending on my attention span, the small socket will eventually be filled with a two-pointer giving Prismatic Carapace (+1 all max res). I'd actually consider replacing the other small jewel socket with the same, but I quite like having essentially constant endurance charges doing their thing with zero attention paid.
"
zws написал:
Hi--

Can you please post a POB with The Surrender version of the build? You mention it requires slight twinking of the passive tree, but I cannot find the passive tree changes anywhere.

Does The Surrender version of the build require any other changes other than passive trees?

Thanks

I haven't played that version of the build so I'm hesitant to post a tree for it. The entire build is very flexible, I assume if someone wanted to go toward block for defense they could figure it out themselves. But I don't want to post a tree for it because if someone played that and had problems, I'd have no advice to give them.

Basically, add a few block nodes.

Any tips to reduce Sirus damage? I made the boss lvl 5 awakening and lost 4 portals to kill I suffered a lot of damage from it.
Hi,

Can't find where to get 'Minions have % increased movement speed' on the crafting bench.

Can you plase tell me where to unlock this craft ?

For the frenzy spectres what are the difference between stygian silverback and carnage chieftain? which one is better?
I love this build, I was worried about late game content and how to keep alive weapons and myself but I finally killed Sirus 6 and I got really lucky!

this gems just make my dmg go for 420k per weapon to 580k at lvl1, is really insane.
Последняя редакция: Osgili4th. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 17:57:25
"
Osgili4th написал:
I love this build, I was worried about late game content and how to keep alive weapons and myself but I finally killed Sirus 6 and I got really lucky!

this gems just make my dmg go for 420k per weapon to 580k at lvl1, is really insane.

Can you help me with this doubt ? why are you using Magna Eclipsis
Pinnacle Tower Shield. Doesn't Lioneye remorse tower offer greater defense + life?
"
yissus написал:
For the frenzy spectres what are the difference between stygian silverback and carnage chieftain? which one is better?

As far as I know, they're the same.
MoLoK13 do you quit the build? :( what happen?

I saw you make a scion....
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 19:03:30
"
nouch написал:
Hi,

Can't find where to get 'Minions have % increased movement speed' on the crafting bench.

Can you plase tell me where to unlock this craft ?

This is done through Essence crafting.

The Essence of Fear does this for rings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация