Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Does the generic "Adds (x-x) to (x-x) Fire Damage/Adds 1 to (x-x) Lightning Damage" to ring craft apply to spells and attacks? Will this trigger EE so I can focus on a better boot enchant from lab?
Последняя редакция: mwmorais. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 6:07:04
"
mwmorais написал:
Does the generic "Adds (x-x) to (x-x) Fire Damage/Adds 1 to (x-x) Lightning Damage" to ring craft apply to spells and attacks? Will this trigger EE so I can focus on a better boot enchant from lab?

Yea, applies to both.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 6:15:44
any guide on what to actually use catalysts? I click on some equip but nothing changed
"
wsbisev написал:
"
creator2020 написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVJvdsWuZA&t=1s

Did with pretty alright budget !
clear wave 20 nothing too crazy

pretty close to my setup :)
but i will switch to bone off too
+

my build tree is off from op as i doing cold more
Will do a t16 when i get it or other when i get my map
but so far is pretty alright let say my gear and animate guardian is worth like 5-10ex or lesser estimate
Последняя редакция: creator2020. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 8:25:09
I beat wave 20 simulacrum with cold animate. but my setup is very expensive (kingmaker on AG, 21 23 gem etc)
Leveling this is a breeze. I use the minion speed support, +1 helmet and a +1 phys spell wand(1c). I'm on a 4 link and destroying everything so far(level 55)
I went full physical pretty much from the start.

The synergy between Cold-Iron points, AW, Carrion Golem and the mad Golem enchant just looked too good to pas up.

Here's where I'm at now:

https://pastebin.com/9cePn0Vd

"

I haven't felt the need to hoover up life-nodes for the sheer hell of it, so I'm running around with 5.7k, last few points will go into filling out the second medium jewel cluster for another Renewal notable.
Последняя редакция: Galadedrid. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 3:01:25
Hi--

Can you please post a POB with The Surrender version of the build? You mention it requires slight twinking of the passive tree, but I cannot find the passive tree changes anywhere.

Does The Surrender version of the build require any other changes other than passive trees?

Thanks
"
Galadedrid написал:
I went full physical pretty much from the start.

The synergy between Cold-Iron points, AW, Carrion Golem and the mad Golem enchant just looked too good to pas up.

Here's where I'm at now:

https://pastebin.com/9cePn0Vd

I haven't felt the need to hoover up life-nodes for the sheer hell of it, so I'm running around with 5.7k, last few points will go into filling out the second medium jewel cluster for another Renewal notable.

I noticed you are using Unwavering Stance. Did you find that you were getting Stunned at higher tier maps a lot?
in blight i made eye of innocence cwdt setup for instant healing(cwdt, arc, ball lightning, combustion) with two influenced ring with life gain on spell hit and elder jewel with life gain on spell hit while affected by vitality(it can also have increased life recovery)
and one abyss jew with fire dmg to spells

with ignites and eye of innocence(and with arc and ball lightning that can do delayed damage) it do skyrocket damage taken and cwdt procs leading to instant life recovery

unkillable against crowd and useless against bosses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация