Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
mual12345 написал:
After getting all the animated weapon gems on offhand weapon to 20 level , do I need to quality them all to 20% before I corrupt it to get 21 level?

u dont have to - but you should - quality is movementspeed - and movementspeed == clearspeed
Hey there, been out of PoE for a year and finally came back. so im playing SSF using a build very similar to this, and i just cleared Sirus (only AL6) and I wonder if I'm the only one who does not like AW's AI? Like...they feel like srs but with extra steps. the damage seems...fine but am I missing something? Stacking as much move speed as I can, but being SSF its rather difficult to min max...

I dunno I'm just wondering what else I can do? I dont run AG because I dont really have the gear to make it useable yet. so im with zombies atm.

I'm just trying to figure out if just zombies or skeletons perform better...I dunno

I have this build working pretty well now. I am struggling to understand which side to put Profane Proxy on. I read the full guide and know it says we need both skitterbots for the 36% damage boost. I honestly just like the idea of debuffing cold resist to oblivion.

My question is: Left or Right side? If I understand it all I 'think' it must go on the right side (removing the shock skitterbot effect) so that we get chill, which works in tandem with Bonechill?

Here is where I am at currently.

"
Phemeto написал:
Hey there, been out of PoE for a year and finally came back. so im playing SSF using a build very similar to this, and i just cleared Sirus (only AL6) and I wonder if I'm the only one who does not like AW's AI? Like...they feel like srs but with extra steps. the damage seems...fine but am I missing something? Stacking as much move speed as I can, but being SSF its rather difficult to min max...

For my play style, Convocation is the single most important skill to keep the AW's AI where I want it.

If if you have an extra key binding slot, I would recommend trying to unlink Convocation from CWDT and keep it under your control.

Convocation keeps the AW's from scattering. Their power comes from focused damage when they all are together and are weak when they scatter. I spam Convocation to keep them focused on the packs I want them to swarm.
Oh thats not a bad idea, i can work with that. ill give it a shot
Currently looking for a +1 minion / minion damage wand with trigger, haven't had any luck getting the recipe myself, and the prices are all over the place at the moment, so I'm not sure how much I want to spend.

The build is starting to feel really good, but there's definitely tons of improvements to be made. I'm also currently using ranged AW's which seem to shred, but I'm going to get rid of them and socket in a cluster jewel once I get a new weapon.

Скрытый текст

The chest is actually quite nice, I was going to get a Skin of the Loyal when I was using my 5L Bloodbond, but I didn't want to give up blood offering.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Последняя редакция: Bmxant. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 2:52:53

Hello, I want to buy Skin of the Loyal. Tell me what colors for the stones should be?
Great guide. very easy to follow
however, after getting raise spectres, you dont mention the skill again. what do i link to spectres?
Still can't get comfortable to working the range AW in addition the the melee ones. When you do have enough of them up the are amazing for clear.

Unfortunately when there are large mobs it causes my FPS to drop drastically so I am going to respect out of them

Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 8:14:00
"
Demise1311 написал:
Great guide. very easy to follow
however, after getting raise spectres, you dont mention the skill again. what do i link to spectres?

In the build guide, this information is contained in the section Cold Conversion Utility Skills. Here is the info:
==========

Helmet: Raise Spectre - Animate Guardian - Blood Magic - Elemental Army.

Elemental Army will cause our utility minions to apply Exposure to Cold on hit, and also keep them alive. For spectres we summon the Host/Carnage Chieftains from Acts 2 and 6 to apply Power/Frenzy charges to our minions. Blood Magic causes them to spam this buff more regularly. Get +2 Minion Gems on Helmet so these stay alive better (see Gear section).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация