Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

been playing a slightly modified version of this, been pretty good. Been using zombies for defense instead of specters and single target has been fine, will probably use hungry loop for 5 link slave drivers once the gems get to 20, will add 1 mill+ dps and help with clear
How do you calculate in numbers the total damage of the build. How many shaper dps damage we do? millions? can we see it in path of building?
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 20:23:53
"
yissus написал:
How do you calculate in numbers the total damage of the build. How many shaper dps damage we do? millions? can we see it in path of building?

Same question here. Can anyone explain how to calculate AW DPS in POB?
"
zelfon написал:
"
Osgili4th написал:
I love this build, I was worried about late game content and how to keep alive weapons and myself but I finally killed Sirus 6 and I got really lucky!

this gems just make my dmg go for 420k per weapon to 580k at lvl1, is really insane.

Can you help me with this doubt ? why are you using Magna Eclipsis
Pinnacle Tower Shield. Doesn't Lioneye remorse tower offer greater defense + life?

Yes, but basically is for the extra spectre at 25 lvl, I'm trying to figure out another option but I can't find it. Also in helmeth I run AG and Zombies for the elemental army cold exposure, feeding frenzy buff and have them with minion life. Maybe I will try to get minion damage or +2 or +3 as well to give them more life and keep the gear I invest in AG safe and zombies that take hits for me.
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
zelfon написал:
"
Osgili4th написал:
I love this build, I was worried about late game content and how to keep alive weapons and myself but I finally killed Sirus 6 and I got really lucky!

this gems just make my dmg go for 420k per weapon to 580k at lvl1, is really insane.

Can you help me with this doubt ? why are you using Magna Eclipsis
Pinnacle Tower Shield. Doesn't Lioneye remorse tower offer greater defense + life?

Yes, but basically is for the extra spectre at 25 lvl, I'm trying to figure out another option but I can't find it. Also in helmeth I run AG and Zombies for the elemental army cold exposure, feeding frenzy buff and have them with minion life. Maybe I will try to get minion damage or +2 or +3 as well to give them more life and keep the gear I invest in AG safe and zombies that take hits for me.

got it, thanks for the feedback.
Reckon this is worth more than Skitterbots? Could even use HoT to just proc EE?

Hi everyone, thanks for the build!

So, I've modified it, its a mix of spiders + aw. I got this far now and it's pretty good already but... now I got a lot of currency and don't know what to do with it, any tips on what I could upgrade, or what I could use the currency on?

https://pastebin.com/fBA90p0S

I'm relatively new to this kind of build (and to the game in general, tbh) so I don't know what kind of high end upgrades I should look for at this point. Well, I know one thing which is to get an awesome helmet lab enchant, but can't find any for sale and I hate lab so I don't feel like running it several times, I'd rather just throw money at the problem :P

I tried a lot of ideas found here and in other build posts, such as diadem and a bunch of different armors and found these to work best for me. But I could be missing something.

Would appreciate any tips :)

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: TheRipCurlMaster. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 21:45:40
"
fanat1c007 написал:
"
yissus написал:

Same question here. Can anyone explain how to calculate AW DPS in POB?

Go to the build guide in the first post and look in the section labeled "Path of Building".

In that section is a detailed explanation of how to use POB to calculate your AW DPS.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Artegal87 написал:
i wonder

since we are playing elemental conversion - we dont have the place for the ranged weapon setup

but....

since we are necromancer - and its quite simple 2 cap ressis as necro - what it a consideration 2 give up a ringslot for the hungry loop - unique ring?

i mean- im not sure - i just read multiple times the ranged weapons are crazy for mapclear -....not like i have the feeling my mapclear is bad - but i didnt play the phys variantion - so i dont have the overlook

Yea I can see that being worth the ring slot. You lose some life of course, and any minion movement speed crafted on the ring slot. But as you said, resists will be fine. And it would even give you a 5-link ranged AW setup.

It was even something that I was considering for the phys version, since I did have to give up using my AG to include ranged AWs.

It has also the added benefit, that you could just swap in a normal high life ring for boss fights where you won't be able to summon any ranged AWs anyways.

what would the links than
AW +
GMP
minion dmg
???
After getting all the animated weapon gems on offhand weapon to 20 level , do I need to quality them all to 20% before I corrupt it to get 21 level?
So far this build is really doing great against bosses as well, I never killed all these watchstone guardian in less than 1 min!

Working towards getting the anointment "Ravenous Horde" and Bone Helmet for now.

Looking at these items, anything I should upgrade right away?
Any suggestion is fine!

Thanks MoLoK13.
Последняя редакция: mual12345. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 23:35:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация