[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Question on Sirus fight -

My golems are dying to Sirus' "die" beam at awakened 8 (previous levels were no problem). Anyone else have the same issue?

Only difference is I opted for Sanctum of Thought (-crit/curse taken, more mana) in place of Grave Intentions (minion chaos res and life). Does this really make much of a difference with Sirus?
Very interesting build. Just wondering if someone tried to use Hallow Palm while lvling for this character? If so, any lvl skill (maybe consecrated path) & tree suggestions please? Thank you.

Love this build but I found the CIP variant much tankier and even provided me more damage.
I spent quite a bit of time crafting god-tier Convoking Wands and +1 Body Armours but nothing seemed to beat 2x CIP and a Brass Dome. I'm also rocking the Divine Flesh keystone with 86% Chaos Res.

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/wkKuJTXF

My helmet is next to be upgraded as it's definitely my weakest link.
"
CrazedBadger написал:

... and a small cluster jewel passive node called "Born of Chaos" (+3% max).

There is a good summary of it around page 32 of this thread I believe.

Ah, i see. Thanks for the hint!
how is this build compared to strength stacking zombies?
i'm looking to respec my zombiemancer to a more tankier buuild.
How come you are not recommending the Raze and Pillage notable in the large cluster jewel?

I would guess that with 9-10 slamming golems, it should be easy to ignite most stuff, giving our minions +20% damage? (In addition to the 6% extra phys to fire.)

:)
Последняя редакция: Chipmunken. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 19:20:28
shaper down. almost got uber atziri but the golems kept dying to the reflect clone so idk
i'm at 4k life, 1.5k mana, level 93. no voices
I have a question about the slam and minion attack speed. Does having optimal attack speed for the slam actually boost damage? It's not really displayed on POB.

My next question is, in order to actually get an optimal attack speed, is it better to get more attack speed or less? Because there's way too many minion attack speed sources like flesh offering, Vaal haste, onslaught on kill, 3 frenzy charges, and jewels.
Witam brak podglądu tree - nie widzę, chyba że przegapiłem, zresztą na twoim
profilu też masz zablokowany podgląd postaci - straciłem tylko
kilkanaście minut przeglądając twój temat.

pozdrawiam
How you guys feel this as glass cannon? Or its tanky as zombiemancer? I want to play summoner again, with like 30ex budget.

How its better than str zombie summoner?
Whats your life, def and 1shot deaths?

I prefer survi>dmg

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация