[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Cowpanski написал:
Hello,

Really loving the Golem build. Is it possible for anyone that understand the Golem Attack CD situation that could recommend the correct ratio i should be using with my current gear setup. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U8QNi1sq

Thank you

Multistrike means your golems slam 3x, so if your golem's slam time x 3 is less than the cooldown time, it means that slam won't be up and your golems will autoattack. that's what you need to avoid, so you can either

1. reduce attack speed
2. add more cooldown reduction
3. just get awakened multistrike poggers
"
ILYILY написал:

Are you using divine flesh? The last time I died in sim was when I was like level 82 with like level 18 gems and 3.5k health. To get 1hko 6 times in a row is a lot of pain, probably have to run around more- in my experience the big explosion things are what kill you the most in delirium/sim.

For reference, even now I'm only ~5k life with 6k/20k MS/VMS.

Last two times Simulacrum was in Highgate, the AOE attacks of the final boss literally cover the whole part of the map where you can stand, there is no room to move. With Brass dome and a shield you're as slow as a turtle, so there is that too. But I also got 1 shot by other sources, stuck at level 95, since I die too much to progress XP. I don't use that keystone, would need the legion jewel and more chaos resist on gear, which is a pain, I doubt it would save me enough though?
I'm trying to wrap my head around whether or not I need two Primordial Eminence Jewels or just one. I'm loving this build. Most things die too quickly for me to tell if they are only slamming or auto attacking and slamming. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Tips on how to improve my setup would also be awesome.

https://pastebin.com/GGAgQ5eu
"
Budewnpa написал:
"
Cowpanski написал:
Hello,

Really loving the Golem build. Is it possible for anyone that understand the Golem Attack CD situation that could recommend the correct ratio i should be using with my current gear setup. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U8QNi1sq

Thank you

Multistrike means your golems slam 3x, so if your golem's slam time x 3 is less than the cooldown time, it means that slam won't be up and your golems will autoattack. that's what you need to avoid, so you can either

1. reduce attack speed
2. add more cooldown reduction
3. just get awakened multistrike poggers

Sorry i am a big dummy and still do not clearly understand. I do have a woke multistrike but still unclear on the ratio of Primoridal jewels to optimize the dps.

Currently running 6 harmony / 2 eminence with ravenous horde anoint.
Последняя редакция: Cowpanski. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 10:50:13
hi all,

so done basically everything in the game minus sirus 8 and Uber Az.

Sirus 7 killed a couple of my golems and wondering if others are having that same experience?

Also which helm do you think is better?

The molten shell seems good but the minion damage on the other seems really good.

Any upgrade advice would be welcome!

Thanks,

"
AngstyBoy написал:
"
ILYILY написал:

Are you using divine flesh? The last time I died in sim was when I was like level 82 with like level 18 gems and 3.5k health. To get 1hko 6 times in a row is a lot of pain, probably have to run around more- in my experience the big explosion things are what kill you the most in delirium/sim.

Last two times Simulacrum was in Highgate, the AOE attacks of the final boss literally cover the whole part of the map where you can stand, there is no room to move. With Brass dome and a shield you're as slow as a turtle, so there is that too. But I also got 1 shot by other sources, stuck at level 95, since I die too much to progress XP. I don't use that keystone, would need the legion jewel and more chaos resist on gear, which is a pain, I doubt it would save me enough though?

Maybe not? I can't say for sure but I've definitely done highgate multiple times and not kicked it. Perhaps save your VMS for the boss? If your golem dps is decent you should be able to kill the boss in your VMS window and you're functionally immortal when it's up.
"
Cowpanski написал:

Sorry i am a big dummy and still do not clearly understand. I do have a woke multistrike but still unclear on the ratio of Primoridal jewels to optimize the dps.

Currently running 6 harmony / 2 eminence with ravenous horde anoint.

If it's still too confusing, you're in luck. With awakened multistrike it won't matter. Just do whatever you were doing.
"
Budewnpa написал:
"
AngstyBoy написал:
"
ILYILY написал:

Maybe not? I can't say for sure but I've definitely done highgate multiple times and not kicked it. Perhaps save your VMS for the boss? If your golem dps is decent you should be able to kill the boss in your VMS window and you're functionally immortal when it's up.

I probably just am a bad player, I used an armor flask and VMS to get extra 5k shield, but all to no avail. You're able to tank the final boss in Simulacrum then? Mo golems (lvl 27) don't kill him fast enough for me to survive, and like in UE fight, onse there is too much ground degen pools, you're screwed on entering the map.
Последняя редакция: AngstyBoy. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 19:39:57
"
chinpokemon2905 написал:
hi all,

so done basically everything in the game minus sirus 8 and Uber Az.

Sirus 7 killed a couple of my golems and wondering if others are having that same experience?

Also which helm do you think is better?

The molten shell seems good but the minion damage on the other seems really good.

Any upgrade advice would be welcome!

Thanks,

Sirus 8 either kills me or he kills my golems and then kills me. My last couple of tries at Sirus 8, I kept getting 1 shotted off-screen when trying to get back to him after a death at last phase. If I do get to him, he'll typically teleport and then immediately 1 shots me after the teleport. In my best attempt I got him to a sliver of life before all my golems were dead, and then 1 shotted when trying to re-summon. AL 6 seems to be no problem... but 8 he just zips around followed by 1 shots.

Anyone got any tips for the last phase? Will temporal chains make any difference to slow him down?

Also... what's the more effective 2nd curse with Awakened Curse on Hit? Punishment or frostbite?

"
AngstyBoy написал:

I probably just am a bad player, I used an armor flask and VMS to get extra 5k shield, but all to no avail. You're able to tank the final boss in Simulacrum then? Mo golems (lvl 27) don't kill him fast enough for me to survive, and like in UE fight, onse there is too much ground degen pools, you're screwed on entering the map.

I cleared 4 out of 5 simulacrums so far. One simulacrum, I was doing great until last boss, who had a screen wide leap slam AOE 1 shot. Yeah.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация