[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

looking for advice on upgrades as my damage feels okay but not great maybe i need some advice on the golem slam ratio

l test max def bow version with all res 90% close chaos res 90%

Def is best dps is less)

https://pastebin.com/mGnYFFz1
Последняя редакция: MruczekM77. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 14:03:58
"
ILYILY написал:
How you guys feel this as glass cannon? Or its tanky as zombiemancer? I want to play summoner again, with like 30ex budget.

How its better than str zombie summoner?
Whats your life, def and 1shot deaths?

I prefer survi>dmg

My char just got one shot 6 times in a row by the Simulacrum...
You can check my profile: Brass dome (no crit damage taken), 90% phys res, immune to elemental ailments, 76% all ele res, 15% block, 50% evade, 5,5k life + 5k molten shell, all counts for nothing if you're unlucky and the random mods roll against you. The fight was with Magna Eclipsis shield so had another 1000 shield against elemental hits...

No clue what else I could try to survive more, but I'm dying more often than my zombie necro (thought that was the previous league) :(

Any tips?
Последняя редакция: AngstyBoy. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 10:51:16
"
AngstyBoy написал:

You can check my profile: Brass dome (no crit damage taken), 90% phys res, immune to elemental ailments, 76% all ele res, 15% block, 50% evade, 5,5k life + 5k molten shell, all counts for nothing if you're unlucky and the random mods roll against you. The fight was with Magna Eclipsis shield so had another 1000 shield against elemental hits...

No clue what else I could try to survive more, but I'm dying more often then my zombie necro (thought that was the previous league) :(

Any tips?

Not sure about Simulacrum damage. But is there chaos damage too?
Even if not, the jewel that makes you take 50% ele damage as chaos damage and raises chaos max resist +10% is a huge survivability boost.
"
fakkura написал:
shaper down. almost got uber atziri but the golems kept dying to the reflect clone so idk
i'm at 4k life, 1.5k mana, level 93. no voices

You can equip this item for Atziri / Phys Reflect maps:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Triad_Grip
can this build afk t16 blighted maps ?
"
Zipatsu написал:
"
fakkura написал:
shaper down. almost got uber atziri but the golems kept dying to the reflect clone so idk
i'm at 4k life, 1.5k mana, level 93. no voices

You can equip this item for Atziri / Phys Reflect maps:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Triad_Grip

pretty sure she reflects both phys and ele, what's the idea with these gloves?

edit: ah nvm, i forgot golems are immune to ele damage because of ascendancy
Последняя редакция: fakkura. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 21:10:58
Can some1 tell me pls why this build dont use falme golem?
"
AngstyBoy написал:
"
ILYILY написал:
How you guys feel this as glass cannon? Or its tanky as zombiemancer? I want to play summoner again, with like 30ex budget.

How its better than str zombie summoner?
Whats your life, def and 1shot deaths?

I prefer survi>dmg

No clue what else I could try to survive more, but I'm dying more often than my zombie necro (thought that was the previous league) :(

Any tips?

Are you using divine flesh? The last time I died in sim was when I was like level 82 with like level 18 gems and 3.5k health. To get 1hko 6 times in a row is a lot of pain, probably have to run around more- in my experience the big explosion things are what kill you the most in delirium/sim.

For reference, even now I'm only ~5k life with 6k/20k MS/VMS.
Hello,

Really loving the Golem build. Is it possible for anyone that understand the Golem Attack CD situation that could recommend the correct ratio i should be using with my current gear setup. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U8QNi1sq

Thank you

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация