[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Cowpanski написал:
"
Budewnpa написал:
"
Cowpanski написал:
Hello,

Really loving the Golem build. Is it possible for anyone that understand the Golem Attack CD situation that could recommend the correct ratio i should be using with my current gear setup. Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U8QNi1sq

Thank you

Multistrike means your golems slam 3x, so if your golem's slam time x 3 is less than the cooldown time, it means that slam won't be up and your golems will autoattack. that's what you need to avoid, so you can either

1. reduce attack speed
2. add more cooldown reduction
3. just get awakened multistrike poggers

Sorry i am a big dummy and still do not clearly understand. I do have a woke multistrike but still unclear on the ratio of Primoridal jewels to optimize the dps.

Currently running 6 harmony / 2 eminence with ravenous horde anoint.

"
Budewnpa написал:

If it's still too confusing, you're in luck. With awakened multistrike it won't matter. Just do whatever you were doing.

So lets make the math with your pastebin. :)

(Maybe my version is off or something, but I only saw 5 Harmonies.)

First pick Stone golem and slam, so we get the stats to the left.

Just in fluffy words, what we want is the attack duration of the slam skill to be longer than the skill cooldown. This means when the golem has done the slam attack, the cooldown will be finished, and the skill will be ready for use again.

The 2 stats we wanna look at is Attack/Cast Rate and Skill Cooldown.

First we calculate the slam attack skill time. The Attack Rate in your case is 2.02. That means 2.02 attacks per second. So doing 1/2.02 = 0,495s will give us how long one attack is.

Since you have multistrike it will do this 3 times, giving us a total skill time of 0,495 x 3 = 1.486 seconds.
You basically want this number to be larger than the Skill Cooldown, probably even as close to it as possible.

Your Skill Cooldown is 1.30s, so you are good. :)

Anyone feel free to correct me on this if I made a mistake. :)

Now, I don't understand why using Awakened Multistrike will automatically make this work? @Budewnpa or anyone else?
"
Chipmunken написал:

Now, I don't understand why using Awakened Multistrike will automatically make this work? @Budewnpa or anyone else?

Multistrike locks the stone golems into attacking four times instead of three, at more or less the same attack speed as normal Multistrike at gem level 5 (44% IAS vs 47% IAS which is marginal difference). The DPS increase is in the 60% more damage for your fourth attack.

Your golem cooldowns will have to be pretty out of whack for a 4-attack combo to be an issue.
Hello Guys o/
Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/9n8hF1iw
Someone have a way to improve my current build? What should I look for?
I'm stuck at lv 93 and dying a lot.
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
Chipmunken написал:

Multistrike locks the stone golems into attacking four times instead of three, at more or less the same attack speed as normal Multistrike at gem level 5 (44% IAS vs 47% IAS which is marginal difference). The DPS increase is in the 60% more damage for your fourth attack.

Your golem cooldowns will have to be pretty out of whack for a 4-attack combo to be an issue.

Ahh, didn't notice it became a quadropple strike ^^.

Is the Primordial Harmony gem still worth it with only the 20% for each golem type? Maybe you can buy the cheaper ones atleast with low Cooldown Recovery rolls?
"
Chipmunken написал:

You basically want this number to be larger than the Skill Cooldown, probably even as close to it as possible.
Your Skill Cooldown is 1.30s, so you are good. :)

How can I know correct Slam Cooldown?
POB calculates it according to "Golems have % increased Cooldown Recovery Speed". Is it correct?
Maybe I'm missing something, but I've done quite a bit of testing and I'd like to at least challenge the assumptions on the multistrike/cooldown/slam side.

When I watch my golems, they are, sometimes, very clearly not doing the slam (where they use both hands at the same time to hit the ground and the ripples sort of come out) and doing what looks like "normal attacks" (where it looks more like they're throwing a baseball or punching with one hand).

I have a stone golem attack rate of 2.45 (1 / 2.45 = 0.408 s per attack) - PoB says 2.25 and I am mentally adding 0.20 for the onslaught from Ravenous Horde which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to come through in PoB. This is the golem attack rate that results after being enhanced by various passives, ravenous horde (and accompanying onslaught), and feeding frenzy.

According to PoB, I have a golem slam skill cooldown of 0.96s (with 7 Primordial Harmony jewels all with the maximum 45% golem skill cooldown reduction)

With multistrike, conventional wisdom would say that it takes 3 x 0.408 s = 1.224 s to finish one set of slam attacks. This is much higher than my skill cooldown, so there should never be a case where my golems are forced into their regular attack instead of their slam attack. I have put a lot of effort into making absolutely sure (hence only taking the perfect roll 45% golem skill cooldown reduction Harmony jewels) my cooldown is fast enough based on the comments in this thread.

However, I am seeing them "regular attack" quite often - assuming I am correct in that the "throwing a baseball" type animation is the regular attack and not part of the animation for the slam multistrike process.

Am I missing something?
Последняя редакция: CrazedBadger. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 12:03:33
"
CrazedBadger написал:
Maybe I'm missing something, but I've done quite a bit of testing and I'd like to at least challenge the assumptions on the multistrike/cooldown/slam side.

When I watch my golems, they are, sometimes, very clearly not doing the slam (where they use both hands at the same time to hit the ground and the ripples sort of come out) and doing what looks like "normal attacks" (where it looks more like they're throwing a baseball or punching with one hand).

I have a stone golem attack rate of 2.45 (1 / 2.45 = 0.408 s per attack) - PoB says 2.25 and I am mentally adding 0.20 for the onslaught from Ravenous Horde which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to come through in PoB. This is the golem attack rate that results after being enhanced by various passives, ravenous horde (and accompanying onslaught), and feeding frenzy.

According to PoB, I have a golem slam skill cooldown of 0.96s (with 7 Primordial Harmony jewels all with the maximum 45% golem skill cooldown reduction)

With multistrike, conventional wisdom would say that it takes 3 x 0.408 s = 1.224 s to finish one set of slam attacks. This is much higher than my skill cooldown, so there should never be a case where my golems are forced into their regular attack instead of their slam attack. I have put a lot of effort into making absolutely sure (hence only taking the perfect roll 45% golem skill cooldown reduction Harmony jewels) my cooldown is fast enough based on the comments in this thread.

However, I am seeing them "regular attack" quite often - assuming I am correct in that the "throwing a baseball" type animation is the regular attack and not part of the animation for the slam multistrike process.

Am I missing something?

Hmm, I noticed the same thing and decided to test this with 1 golem on Atoll's stationary boss.

The slam behavior is very inconsistent. Some times, there is no gap between slams. Sometimes 1-2 second gap, but most often a much longer gap where the golem will switch to normal attack for 3-5 seconds.

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 13 апр. 2020 г., 14:02:12
"
Infl3x написал:
"
CrazedBadger написал:

Am I missing something?

Hmm, I noticed the same thing and decided to test this with 1 golem on Atoll's stationary boss.

The slam behavior is very inconsistent. Some times, there is no gap between slams. Sometimes 1-2 second gap, but most often a much longer gap where the golem will switch to normal attack for 3-5 seconds.

Thanks for confirming - really appreciate it. I also first noticed it when I was summoning my golems one at a time as I started a map and noticed my one golem sure seemed to be "regular attacking" a lot. For a while I thought I was crazy based on how everyone else in this thread has been talking about it but I triple checked my cooldowns and I'm not even running Redemption or the two minion attack speed nodes leading up to it so along with my perfect cooldown roll Harmony jewels I figured I should be safe.

In light of this finding, is there a chance that there's some interaction of slam with Multistrike that's not working properly perhaps, or maybe another configuration that ends up being better where Multistrike Support is replaced with Ruthless Support or something?

I'm fairly noob/casual so would welcome input on potential ways to optimize around this situation from people who are more experienced with builds than I am, maybe from OP or skyscan or someone?
i just fix that build with all correct items and it is awesome ty e lot for the quide
I'm running this build in HC, quite successfully so far (Lvl 86) and i stumbled across the Cold Iron Point

Which seems super strong tbh and doesn't rely on charges, the question tho is, does the "No Elemental Damage" include your golems and null the ice damage from

PoB says no, i see my golems sometimes freeze hit enemies but im not sure if they are hitting for cold damage aswell - but if they do, wouldnt the dagger be stronger? I mean you don't have to build up charges or anything...i've seen builds on ninja with 2 of those, thats +6 on Stone Golem, Hatred and Vulnerability (!) which puts my damage in PoB above the Shield and Minion Charges which you might not have in a boss fight anyway.

And even if they don't i might switch out the gloves tbh because +6 Golem Level is just super strong...

Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация