[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Baloosh написал:
"
CantripN написал:
"

Guys how much this helm is worth? a friend said mirror tier but i'm not sure, thanks

Not mirror tier, but a few Ex for sure. Mirror Tier is 8 or 9L helmets :)

If I had to guess, with the Enchant and base... 10-20 ex?

Lol - he's posted that same helmet in a few threads now, with the exact same question.

He's low-key bragging about it, and looking to fleece a newb. It's at most a 20EX helm and it may not even go for that.

you are quick to create conclusions huh, i just have no ideia how much it is really worth, just the base alone is around 20-40ex, and there no other helm like this, on standart theres a similar one for 1mirror, but i have no ideia how much it will be on the league. I posted in 3 other threads cause they are minion related and the ppl there have more chances to tell me the real value.
Put Feeding Frenzy into chaos and lightning golem link.

4.8M x7 no shock/ignite DPS
5.5M x7 shocked + ignited DPS (with cinderswallow). 38.5M DPS. lol.

Also use armageddon brand for ignite (not as quick at applying curse as storm brand for packs, but most packs die instantly anyway).

https://pastebin.com/DWrpmH5D
Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 30 апр. 2020 г., 18:41:15
Am I the only one not understanding why this build uses Primordial Chain amulet? It feels, to me, like less dps.

Of course, I'm notoriously inept, equally dumb, and generally unconscious.
Nevermind, with Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, we get that damage back plus. #idiotme
nvm
Последняя редакция: Akagami2023. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 1:35:17
"

you are quick to create conclusions huh, i just have no ideia how much it is really worth, just the base alone is around 20-40ex, and there no other helm like this, on standart theres a similar one for 1mirror, but i have no ideia how much it will be on the league. I posted in 3 other threads cause they are minion related and the ppl there have more chances to tell me the real value.

Lol sure bro. Good Luck getting 40EX (or even 20EX) out of it.
I am seraching for the answer of this question:

Are "Rotten Claws" and "Renewal" stackable?
Havent been able to find an answer so far.

My own first thought is, they arent, cause of the wording.
No "adds" or "more" or "increased" ...

Anyone want to help me? Maybe this has been answered here already but i did not find it.

Also i could use some advice how i can improve my build. I have actualy no Idea how POB works. If anyone would look into it and tell me if the displayed DPS is correct or not would be cool. Also what i can change to improve.

POB: https://pastebin.com/asHAEDLn

Gear:

TY!
Последняя редакция: Noogi75. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 8:01:18
PSA:

Don't buy my old sceptre or ones like this for 10+ ex.

You can craft it for 4ex cost + base with minion roll. Or, save up for a +1 all spell skill sceptre.

I tried to help a guy out here by selling at cost, and he turns right around and tries to sell it for 10+ ex.

If on a tight budget, aim for lower minion damage roll with high attack speed base... those are extremely cheap. The 10-15% doesn't make any difference. And then pass the sceptre on at cost when you find an upgrade :)

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 2 мая 2020 г., 13:26:19
My main is stone golem. Currently using 1 x chaos and 1 x lightning golem as buffer. Total i have 9 golem at the moment.

Is it worth using 1 of my stone golem to get ice golem?
"
Noogi75 написал:
I am seraching for the answer of this question:

Are "Rotten Claws" and "Renewal" stackable?
Havent been able to find an answer so far.

My own first thought is, they arent, cause of the wording.
No "adds" or "more" or "increased" ...

TY!

Interesting question, according to gamepedia double damage mods are additive although never mentioned as you said (e.g. double strike etc also has that wording)

Btw your gear is nuts, not sure where to improve :)
Imo the inc min damage corruptions on your jewels are already overkill regarding minmax XD. Maybe the helmet enchantment should be inc AS with flesh offering? I didnt do the math and it prolly depends on the amount of harmonys / eminences used, wats better...
Personally i like red cooldown on convocation most.
Последняя редакция: BonyMahouney. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 12:49:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация