Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

40/40 challenges using stone golen build, dont use voices...
Easy, very good build!
If any want check my profile...
"
ZeroEdgeir написал:
"
nesousx написал:

I am not sure to get how good it is. Do I need it? :)

The small passive and notable changes it causes are generally inconsequential. The big goal is getting Divine Flesh, the keystone. And that is 100% always coming from a "Xibaqua" Glorious Vanity jewel.

If you get lucky with the other small passivexs, take advantage of it. But don't go hunting for an "ideal" one.

Thx
Sorry but I have two question here!
1. What if my stone golem slam duration is by far greater than its cooldown?

In my pob, slam attack rate is 2.02 without flesh offering (I don;t use it) so its duration is 3/2.02 = 1.485.

The slam cooldown is only 0.98s.

2. I saw that stone golems use their default attack alot. Why is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i played de cold iron version ultra cheao 36/40 shitty gear u can check my profile. done all but ubar atziri.
"
Infl3x написал:
I picked up a cheap upgrade:

and a not so cheap one:

4.6M shocked DPS per golem
4.2M no shock DPS per golem

https://pastebin.com/tvMmQQQb

Crafted the sceptre for 4.8M DPS (4ex cost).
1. Prefixes cannot change
2. Scour
3. Craft up to 3 modifiers
4. Minion attack speed
5. Trigger socketed spells

Currently running with a 5 Eminence + 4 Harmony set up, which I find better for clear speed. 2 Eminence + 7 Harmony gets 5M DPS

I'm playing too with jewels the get the most damage and clearing out of the build.

These are my last upgrades:

I'm running with 3 harmony and 6 eminence for now, but I'll see if there's point on changing them.

Последняя редакция: KronosIT. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 12:36:36
"
Infl3x написал:
I picked up a cheap upgrade:

and a not so cheap one:

4.6M shocked DPS per golem
4.2M no shock DPS per golem

https://pastebin.com/tvMmQQQb

Crafted the sceptre for 4.8M DPS (4ex cost).
1. Prefixes cannot change
2. Scour
3. Craft up to 3 modifiers
4. Minion attack speed
5. Trigger socketed spells

Currently running with a 5 Eminence + 4 Harmony set up, which I find better for clear speed. 2 Eminence + 7 Harmony gets 5M DPS

Following your version of the build. Going well so far. I found a spot where you can save 1 INT travel node on your tree. You can take the INT nodes above Cruel Preparations and spec out of the travel nodes under it. Saves you 1 point.
"
Joeristoef написал:

Following your version of the build. Going well so far. I found a spot where you can save 1 INT travel node on your tree. You can take the INT nodes above Cruel Preparations and spec out of the travel nodes under it. Saves you 1 point.

Nice. Good find.

I switched 7 stone + 1 lightning and 1 chaos. At some ratio of having more Eminences and less Harmonies, damage favors more stone golems as opposed to more types of golems. At 5E + 4H, more stones results in more damage.

Note that this does not apply if you stack Harmonies like 7H + 2E.
I dropped the 6 points between Bloodless to Soul of Steel (keeping bloodless). Picked up Inexorable for endurance charges and also Fearsome Force for more slam AOE.

Also linked leap slam with fortify, losing a bit of mobility but gaining huge damage reduction. Very useful for T16 100% delirium maps.

5M shocked DPS x7 golems

https://pastebin.com/TACjcQvW
Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 0:10:03
"
Infl3x написал:
I dropped the 6 points between Bloodless to Soul of Steel (keeping bloodless). Picked up Inexorable for endurance charges and also Fearsome Force for more slam AOE.

Also linked leap slam with fortify, losing a bit of mobility but gaining huge damage reduction. Very useful for T16 100% delirium maps.

5M shocked DPS x7 golems

Leap Slam doesn't look like it's linked to fortify in your PoB. Was going to ask since you made the move to a slower 1H weapon, and then removing faster attacks, does leap slam still seem worthwhile as a primary movement skill, or is it now more of a utility skill with more "regular" running around?

Also, going back to previous conversations, I think your choices on the Harmony vs. Eminence jewels and no more carrion golem decision are solid.

Finally, I notice you went back to the more offensive ascendancy nodes - any discernible difference that you can notice while playing (either offensively or defensively)? And back to using one Born of Chaos (88% max res) instead of two like you were thinking before?

Your helmet in PoB also shows an extra "can apply an additional curse"...in addition to the Awakened CoH gem, does that mean you can apply three curses? Are you?

Great job by you (and a few others) on continuing to tweak the build.
"
Infl3x написал:

5M shocked DPS x7 golems

Still following along. The endurance charges feel solid during clearing. I've run into problems with map bosses though. Some map bosses, especially the ones with phases (looking at you shavronne and piety), don't die before my VMS falls off, since I don't get charges for soul ripper. That's a big layer of defense gone. All of a sudden I get gutted by supercharged Brutus. Have you experienced that same problem?
Последняя редакция: Joeristoef. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 13:51:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация