[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Joeristoef написал:
"
Infl3x написал:
I dropped the 6 points between Bloodless to Soul of Steel (keeping bloodless). Picked up Inexorable for endurance charges and also Fearsome Force for more slam AOE.

Also linked leap slam with fortify, losing a bit of mobility but gaining huge damage reduction. Very useful for T16 100% delirium maps.

5M shocked DPS x7 golems

https://pastebin.com/TACjcQvW

Still following along. The endurance charges feel solid during clearing. I've run into problems with map bosses though. Some map bosses, especially the ones with phases (looking at you shavronne and piety), don't die before my VMS falls off, since I don't get charges for soul ripper. That's a big layer of defense gone. All of a sudden I get gutted by supercharged Brutus. Have you experienced that same problem?

Not at all, I kill most of the bosses before they have the chance to start a single attack.

By watching your character, you'd probably want to start using quality on your gems and if you can afford them, buy awakened gems: they change the damage from day to night.
Последняя редакция: KronosIT. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 14:30:22
Yo any advice for me? I've cleared Sirius and I can clear T16 80% no problem. Can farm Simulacrum. But I want to kick the damage into high gear. What do I need for that? Awakened gems? +1 skills chest? Or more? Check profile as well if you want. Obviously I don't have a curse setup and that would be a big boost. Since I'm doing Cyclone silliness probably curse enemies on hit ring with vulnerability?

IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Последняя редакция: Accaris. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 14:50:57
"
CrazedBadger написал:
"
Infl3x написал:
I dropped the 6 points between Bloodless to Soul of Steel (keeping bloodless). Picked up Inexorable for endurance charges and also Fearsome Force for more slam AOE.

Also linked leap slam with fortify, losing a bit of mobility but gaining huge damage reduction. Very useful for T16 100% delirium maps.

5M shocked DPS x7 golems

https://pastebin.com/TACjcQvW

Leap Slam doesn't look like it's linked to fortify in your PoB. Was going to ask since you made the move to a slower 1H weapon, and then removing faster attacks, does leap slam still seem worthwhile as a primary movement skill, or is it now more of a utility skill with more "regular" running around?

Also, going back to previous conversations, I think your choices on the Harmony vs. Eminence jewels and no more carrion golem decision are solid.

Finally, I notice you went back to the more offensive ascendancy nodes - any discernible difference that you can notice while playing (either offensively or defensively)? And back to using one Born of Chaos (88% max res) instead of two like you were thinking before?

Your helmet in PoB also shows an extra "can apply an additional curse"...in addition to the Awakened CoH gem, does that mean you can apply three curses? Are you?

Great job by you (and a few others) on continuing to tweak the build.

Ahh,I need to be more careful with my PoB links. Looks like that version left in carrion and didn't have fortify.

Here's an updated one:

https://pastebin.com/EzENUnuB

4.6M shocked DPS x 7.

Shock does make a minor difference on boss fights, when it's active. For everything else it's irrelevant. It's ~9% dps.

Except for Drox, the build has enough DPS to kill a conqueror before they can get off an attack while they're still trying to finish their monologue. Al-Hezmin dies before he can teleport.

The +curse on helmet is needed because POB doesn't account for the extra curse on level 5 awakened curse on hit.

Leap slam is still absolutely worthwhile as a movement skill. Previously, leap slam speed was a novelty that far outstripped golem clear speed. Now, it's more balanced. Leap slamming still gets you out of danager or into the next pack very quickly.

With the previous set up, leap slam was so fast that POE couldn't keep up - it would rubberband me back to some previous position. The main difference is that it doesn't feel as good to let leap slam auto repeat. It's now smoother to move a couple steps between each leap slam, so that there's no delay when leap slam activates.

The perfect roll on the sceptre would be to have a faster base attack and attack speed for leap slam, but oh well.

Cinderswallow allows ignite to give 10% damage taken, making Shaper of Desolation path significantly better. Will try swapping storm brand for armageddon brand as well.

Последняя редакция: Infl3x. Время: 30 апр. 2020 г., 18:14:41
have seen this asked a few times but didn't see an actual number presented for an answer

how much total cooldown speed should we shoot for on the harmony jewels? I know the golem AI doesn't always use the slam, even if off cooldown but still want to have if off cooldown so it has the option

I don't have a lot of currency yet, so trying to balance cost with need. I am buying only 20% damage ones but price starts going up drastically when you add in cooldown above 41 or 42%

many thanks if someone can provide a % to shoot for or the math involved if there are more factors than just the cooldown on harmony
"
kendo3 написал:
have seen this asked a few times but didn't see an actual number presented for an answer

how much total cooldown speed should we shoot for on the harmony jewels? I know the golem AI doesn't always use the slam, even if off cooldown but still want to have if off cooldown so it has the option

I don't have a lot of currency yet, so trying to balance cost with need. I am buying only 20% damage ones but price starts going up drastically when you add in cooldown above 41 or 42%

many thanks if someone can provide a % to shoot for or the math involved if there are more factors than just the cooldown on harmony

Short answer is you shouldn't worry about cooldown to attack rate ratio at all. Golem AI choosing to not slam completely obliterates any optimizations you gain.

Once you've achieved a certain damage threshold (ie, 1-shot packs when your golems slam), choose more harmonies for more damage, or more eminences for clear speed. Before achieving threshold, go for more damage.
"
Infl3x написал:

Short answer is you shouldn't worry about cooldown to attack rate ratio at all. Golem AI choosing to not slam completely obliterates any optimizations you gain.

Once you've achieved a certain damage threshold (ie, 1-shot packs when your golems slam), choose more harmonies for more damage, or more eminences for clear speed. Before achieving threshold, go for more damage.

thank you, will just look for less expensive ones with 20% damage and not worry too much about the cooldown speed

Guys how much this helm is worth? a friend said mirror tier but i'm not sure, thanks
"

Guys how much this helm is worth? a friend said mirror tier but i'm not sure, thanks

Not mirror tier, but a few Ex for sure. Mirror Tier is 8 or 9L helmets :)

If I had to guess, with the Enchant and base... 10-20 ex?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 30 апр. 2020 г., 15:47:04
"
CantripN написал:
"

Not mirror tier, but a few Ex for sure. Mirror Tier is 8 or 9L helmets :)

If I had to guess, with the Enchant and base... 10-20 ex?

Lol - he's posted that same helmet in a few threads now, with the exact same question.

He's low-key bragging about it, and looking to fleece a newb. It's at most a 20EX helm and it may not even go for that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация