3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

Or you can decrease level of skill gem by 1 using this vendor recipe: Skill Gem + Orb of Scouring.
"
dmitriyh25 написал:
Hry guys? what do you say about Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish for this build? Dont know how to attach it here). Skellies have Avatar of fire and cover enemies in ash? plus all minions get increased damage.

I played a good chunk of the last league with that weapon! It was great, though I did trade up eventually once I got myself a sizable pile of chaos.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Anyone else feel Like the minion instability is not triggering the negative resists for cold and lightning properly from Elemental Equilibrium ?

I never see the targets resist status change, which is hard to see on normal monsters cause they die so quickly but in not seeing it on hard Rare and bosses.

Edit... I saw it on normal mobs I think it may just be related to the circumstances off what actually is getting hit by explosions.
Последняя редакция: Synicasm. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 15:40:26
Ok, so I tried to use delirium orbs on a map for the first time. I tried a rare T14 map with 5 delirium orbs on it. Let's say - I was not prepared hahahaha. Damn. A single monster has more hp than some of the hardest bosses. Heh.

Then I tried t1 beach the same way. Well at least I was able to clear the map, but damn. The devs really juiced up monsters' hp this way. ^^

Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 16:27:01
"
Jaggedrain написал:

I just want to check, you're using the setup Wrecker showed on Page 1 right?

Thanks for your response!

I do use the exact same setup and I saw the problem. Got myself a new set of gems and copied exactly the gem levels. I still don't see any enfeeble, desecrate or phase run. Not sure about spirit offering since I don't know how it is supposed to look like.
"
Elocara написал:
"
Jaggedrain написал:

I do use the exact same setup and I saw the problem. Got myself a new set of gems and copied exactly the gem levels. I still don't see any enfeeble, desecrate or phase run. Not sure about spirit offering since I don't know how it is supposed to look like.

How often are you getting hit? Mine is proccing maybe once an hour but I'm running four flame sentinel spectres in addition to the zombies, so I hardly ever see live enemies anymore. If you feel like you need more damage, consider swapping out elemental army for a raise spectre gem to add a bit of range to your minions?

My gear isn't that great but I've been going for resists wherever I can find them since I was dying a lot at the beginning of A6
"
M_atrix написал:
Ok, so I tried to use delirium orbs on a map for the first time. I tried a rare T14 map with 5 delirium orbs on it. Let's say - I was not prepared hahahaha. Damn. A single monster has more hp than some of the hardest bosses. Heh.

Then I tried t1 beach the same way. Well at least I was able to clear the map, but damn. The devs really juiced up monsters' hp this way. ^^

It seems most every build is struggling with delirium defense.
"
Elocara написал:
I do use the exact same setup and I saw the problem. Got myself a new set of gems and copied exactly the gem levels. I still don't see any enfeeble, desecrate or phase run.

If you play safely, even at level 80 you won't proc CwdT very often. I think that this setup work probably better at higher level, when any single hit is more than 528 damage (remember, Damage over Time is not taken in account).

Personally, for this build, I prefer the use of 2 diabolist Sprectre (Upper prison Act1) while leveling. Even if they move slowly, they cast enfeeble frequently and they nearly never die.

The use of Spectre can have a lot of benefit for this build, at only the cost of one or two gems (we already have a lot of minion life).

Edit: the curse of Spectre is taken in account like our own, so we need the "Whispers of Doom" (you can apply an additional curse) for the enfeeble from Diabolist and our temporal chain with Blasphemy.
Последняя редакция: PatGniak. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 4:37:42
So i have had 6 ex drop so far this league (SSF) still not sure if i should try craft any of my current gear or wait for an 82 ilvl bone helm or convoking wand to drop. I have the mirror bestiary craft too.

I was leaning towards trying to annul the T6 Lightning res on these crusader boots butt still not sure

"
Elocara написал:
"
Jaggedrain написал:

Desecrate is instant consumed by spirit offering, you won't see it.
Spirit offering is a little spirit that makes a distinct sound and then travels to you and hovers over you.
It lasts longer the more corpses it feeds on.
I am not sure why you are not seeing phase run, it fits the requirements for the CWDT you use. One thing is it has a long cooldown AND if you use a skill you disable it immediately. This means it won't cast every time CWDT does and you could be disabling it everytime you use another skill. It is a run away skill, not free immunity to continue fighting ;)
Enfeeble is a tiny symbol compared to temp chains, but ball lightning has to touch that enemy to apply it. Watch the ball travel and watch the symbols over the enemies heads.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация