3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
acidytrips написал:
So i have had 6 ex drop so far this league (SSF) still not sure if i should try craft any of my current gear or wait for an 82 ilvl bone helm or convoking wand to drop. I have the mirror bestiary craft too.

I was leaning towards trying to annul the T6 Lightning res on these crusader boots butt still not sure

Crazy acidytrips! I think I've had about the same amount of Chaos drop (no Exalts). What would you be going for in the boots? I'd say spend your currency on something rare. Like a killer Bone Helmet or Convoking Wand. I'm the kinda player that waits to modify the almost perfect drop.

Haha, man i have 70% magic find this league. its just actually insane. Legit had 2 ex drop on T5 Strand.
Checked poedb for anything juicy i could get on boots and there's nothing so looks like i'll be waiting.

Noticed you said Minions can't proc EE,
dropped for me and if i remember right any golem socketed will gain EE. Would it be worth using ring with golem and using the ball lightning 4 link for spectres?
Последняя редакция: acidytrips. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 3:44:56
Hi WOD im looking forward to exploding skeletons , love your builds keep up the good work.

P.s Any chance on a delve build .
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Elocara написал:
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Desecrate is instant consumed by spirit offering, you won't see it.
Spirit offering is a little spirit that makes a distinct sound and then travels to you and hovers over you.

Oh, I thought that was something else according to my buffs.

"

I am not sure why you are not seeing phase run, it fits the requirements for the CWDT you use. One thing is it has a long cooldown AND if you use a skill you disable it immediately. This means it won't cast every time CWDT does and you could be disabling it everytime you use another skill. It is a run away skill, not free immunity to continue fighting ;)

Well, that explains it. I cast skeletons continuously.
I actually sacrifices my run away skill for the phase run, maybe I better get my frostblink back then.

Thanks for the insights.

This discussion makes me wonder how the skill choices might vary with play-style because I also cast skeletons a lot.

I've trained myself out of doing it as much because I realised that as they got more life (as I got more passives) mashing the skellies button meant I wasn't letting them live long enough to explode.

So now I try to only cast skeletons when the count drops below 9, ideally 6 or less.

I'm only just starting Act 10 and although I'm finding that "the best offence is a good defence" - things usually die fast enough that I don't need to care about defence - but some things just kill me too fast. For example, Izaro's green stuff is pretty much a 1-shot kill so the Ascendancies are a challenge (I only got the first 2 points so far).

So I'm thinking about changing Phase Run for some other movement skill and maybe a different (wider) AoE skill instead of Ball Lightning to hit as many enemies as possible? Arc maybe?

Now this is just what worked for me, only recommendations, you can mod this build anyway you like, or play it wreckers way and be just fine.
I used elusive step instead of phase run.
I scrapped that whole ball lightning CWDT for flame dash+arc+CoH+enfeeble.
I NEEDED a movement skill and Arc will connect to a pack from half a screen away.
At T16 I kinda committed to swapping enfeeble for vulnerability, but that was when I was pushing content, gave up on leveling, and dying more than I like to.
The downside is flame dash will nerf your skeletons slightly, the upside is you'll be alive and the zombies will get the killing done:)
From dust jewel makes you drop 7 skeletons at once so you can ease off the urge to spam it :) Get in trouble, Drop skeletons on yourself, the zombies will run to you as well.
These variations make the build busy, and not so much one button fun, but I need 50 things going on or I can't concentrate! LOL Good luck!
IDK, Wrecker taught me how to analyze the tree, really look at what is important and to have focus in your pathing. The tree is like chess, you have to look at the end goal and work your way back to where you are now. He really helped me love this game! Also zombies LOVE concentrated effect for their slam, check it out in PoB :) Nothing shatters like 54% more area damage :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I'm again with this build and as always i have make lot of changes :)
I use this for curse and it really good.
"
Elocara написал:
Thanks for your reply!

Sadly I am just about to give up, since all I do since I started low level maps yesterday is dying. I basically can't do deliriums in maps because I die twice to every one despite trying to fall way back.

Right now it looks like I can't get to the better gear with only frustrating death runs and no leveling. Maybe it's the chaos damage again, I can't find the missing 10%. Even got a real six-link before mapping to have actual stats, but it's not enough.

I tried in a lower level area with casting enfeeble manually, since it still doesn't proc for me. With my coordination skills I can't keep it up in more dense maps. I'm a bit disheartened now, after it started out being such fun.
Hey Elocara!

Only play if you're having fun. Characters aren't in charge of RNG, so take what you can from the grid of dungeon crawler games. If you're having a hard time surviving, stick to lower level maps, if you have them, until the proper gear drops. Don't feel like you need to be at a certain map level. Only do what works. I have the same setup as the guide. I played Slow-Mo last night. Here's what it looked like. If you check it out, notice how often Ball Lightning (which applies Enfeeble) casts, and now often my offering is above my head. The setup pays off, it's it suits your playstyle.

Don't feel like you have to play. Just remember that all builds require good gear to progress. So be patient with the drops if you can.

Thanks for the honest post! Let us know what you end up doing.

Edit: Ooooops! I forgot the video. Here: https://youtu.be/R0axbZ9N2kE
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 15:58:01
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
This discussion makes me wonder how the skill choices might vary with play-style because I also cast skeletons a lot.

I've trained myself out of doing it as much because I realised that as they got more life (as I got more passives) mashing the skellies button meant I wasn't letting them live long enough to explode.

So now I try to only cast skeletons when the count drops below 9, ideally 6 or less.

I'm only just starting Act 10 and although I'm finding that "the best offence is a good defence" - things usually die fast enough that I don't need to care about defence - but some things just kill me too fast. For example, Izaro's green stuff is pretty much a 1-shot kill so the Ascendancies are a challenge (I only got the first 2 points so far).

So I'm thinking about changing Phase Run for some other movement skill and maybe a different (wider) AoE skill instead of Ball Lightning to hit as many enemies as possible? Arc maybe?
Hey SpontaneousCombustion!

Keep in mind that Arc only hits a certain number of people. 6 I think? If you want a skill to hit lots, something like Wave of Conviction or Firestorm...but I guess you want lightning. You could always self-cast Ball lightning and add Greater Multiple Projectiles to it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
acidytrips написал:
Haha, man i have 70% magic find this league. its just actually insane. Legit had 2 ex drop on T5 Strand.
Checked poedb for anything juicy i could get on boots and there's nothing so looks like i'll be waiting.

Noticed you said Minions can't proc EE,
dropped for me and if i remember right any golem socketed will gain EE. Would it be worth using ring with golem and using the ball lightning 4 link for spectres?
Hey acidytrips!

Take it easy Money Bags! ;) Good job!

Ya. If that ring does make minions proc with EE, then make sure you're picking a minion that won't die and that has a big AoE. You don't want damage, just life and AoE. IF the AoE is big enough for your liking Spectres will work for sure! Just keep in mind that you still want Enfeeble out there as it's our main source of damage mitigation.

Cool find!

Annnnnd

After what i posted about i did some testing, lightning golem does actually proc EE.
I use this for the 4 link spectre setup, Grab some reanimators from lunaris temple 2. they cast raise zombie which also counts as your minions and they cast enfeeble.

Is nice if you can get it in SSF, i got lucky :P

Edit: forgot to mention i picked up Golem Commander for the +1 golem
With those quick switches you can turn this build into a zoomancer :D
Последняя редакция: acidytrips. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 16:16:09
"
TheHoof написал:
Hi WOD im looking forward to exploding skeletons , love your builds keep up the good work.

P.s Any chance on a delve build .
Thanks TheHoof!

That's very kind of you! I really appreciate the post. Thank you.

Let's see, good Delve builds can take surprise damage and keep moving. I'd say my best Delver would have been my 3.9 Cyclone Raider. It Phased and Dodged everything. I didn't update it for 3.10, but nothing would have changed if I kept it going to this league. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688487) Small AoE though.

But, with my Cursing CI, Enduring Fire, Slow Mo Zombies, and Trigger Happy builds, I'm able to easily do Depth level 250. The key for me is Phasing. The Raider phases automatically. For the rest, I use Quartz flasks. It is my key to surviving in the Depths.

Thanks again for such a kind message :) I appreciate it. Does that help?

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Now this is just what worked for me, only recommendations, you can mod this build anyway you like, or play it wreckers way and be just fine.
I used elusive step instead of phase run.
I scrapped that whole ball lightning CWDT for flame dash+arc+CoH+enfeeble.
I NEEDED a movement skill and Arc will connect to a pack from half a screen away.
At T16 I kinda committed to swapping enfeeble for vulnerability, but that was when I was pushing content, gave up on leveling, and dying more than I like to.
The downside is flame dash will nerf your skeletons slightly, the upside is you'll be alive and the zombies will get the killing done:)
From dust jewel makes you drop 7 skeletons at once so you can ease off the urge to spam it :) Get in trouble, Drop skeletons on yourself, the zombies will run to you as well.
These variations make the build busy, and not so much one button fun, but I need 50 things going on or I can't concentrate! LOL Good luck!
IDK, Wrecker taught me how to analyze the tree, really look at what is important and to have focus in your pathing. The tree is like chess, you have to look at the end goal and work your way back to where you are now. He really helped me love this game! Also zombies LOVE concentrated effect for their slam, check it out in PoB :) Nothing shatters like 54% more area damage :)
Thanks very kind of you GrunkleBob! I really appreciate the post. (Good advice too!) Thank you.

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация