3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

Hey WoD!
I decided to not play slowmo this league :( (so far anyways)
I went with unkillable Tectonic Slam Jugg instead. I'm liking 90% phys mitigation, 16000 armor, and being able to think about what to do next while getting punched in the mouth! Permastun boy with anger issues... sounds about like me :)
We got old Dwaine's slomo to maps last night and she is coming along fine.
I try to stay close to her and with my AoE, well I'm like her animated guardian!
Plus I am enjoying her Hatred buff to me, adds massive cold damage and I'll take it! Funny thing, she hit an ex in the lab and not 5 min later I hit an ex in my map! That was a good night! Now I can buy my Astrementis for my intelligence starved rock and get my concentrated effect up!

Good times!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Jaggedrain написал:
Well, I'm joking with my friend that I've now switched over to the 'take a leisurely stroll through a field of corpses' style of gameplay :D
Ha ha! Awesome Jaggedrain!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm having such a blast with my zombies and Molotov skellies, this is a great build Wrecker_of_Days, thanks so much again for sharing these!

However, I am starting to feel like a glass cannon once more. For one, my gear has way too little life, I am just at the threshold between leveling gear and mapping gear and the impending last Kitava fight isn't gonna help with my resists. Neither is having to pick up dexterity over resists/life.

But more importantly, my CWDT skills do not go off! When I purchased the CWDT gems, they were level 3 and so I took care to get the enfeeble and ball lightning not over the lvl 42 requirement of the CWDT gem. Same with desecrate. I can't use the skills actively, doesn't that mean they cast automatically?
Of course I have unlocked the Whispers of Doom node.
What am I missing?

I am heavily using the skellies as a direct damage spell, if I wouldn't, I'd be dead by the time the zombies take care of everything (and too slow in delirium fog). As a last resort I even use raging spirits against rares and bosses. I know they reduce the damage of the other minions, but sometimes I need to be killing them faster than they can kill me. So vaal summon skeletons aren't an option for me at this point, maybe later when the zombies have reached their full potential (I did level one a fair bit on the side).

By the way, when I start the game I am now zombie-less as a rule, which was not like that in the very beginning. Something wrong on my end or did GGG "patch" that and does everyone else have that issue?
Hey Elocara!

I'm glad you're really liking it! I'm happy to write them.

It looks like since your post you've made some big changes. You've fixed your CwDT links and as you mentioned, gear will improve your situation. The build will have roughly 5500-6000 with decent life roll on your gear.

PoE doesn't keep your zombies "up" between logins. They do for spectres because they are so annoying to get again, but zombies must be raised every login.

Since my reply was a little delayed, let me know if your concerns still exist.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Synicasm написал:
Anyone else feel Like the minion instability is not triggering the negative resists for cold and lightning properly from Elemental Equilibrium ?

I never see the targets resist status change, which is hard to see on normal monsters cause they die so quickly but in not seeing it on hard Rare and bosses.

Edit... I saw it on normal mobs I think it may just be related to the circumstances off what actually is getting hit by explosions.
Hey Synicasm!

EE can only be initiated by YOU, not your minions. (If I made a mistake in the guide about this, let me know.) So you have to hit the enemy with a spell (Ball Lightning) for the Fire and Cold to do more damage.

So it's OUR lightning that strengthens the fire and cold. Make sense? Let me know if not (or if I misunderstood).

Annnnnd

"
acidytrips написал:
So i have had 6 ex drop so far this league (SSF) still not sure if i should try craft any of my current gear or wait for an 82 ilvl bone helm or convoking wand to drop. I have the mirror bestiary craft too.

I was leaning towards trying to annul the T6 Lightning res on these crusader boots butt still not sure

Crazy acidytrips! I think I've had about the same amount of Chaos drop (no Exalts). What would you be going for in the boots? I'd say spend your currency on something rare. Like a killer Bone Helmet or Convoking Wand. I'm the kinda player that waits to modify the almost perfect drop.

Annnnnd

"
PatGniak написал:

Personally, for this build, I prefer the use of 2 diabolist Sprectre (Upper prison Act1) while leveling. Even if they move slowly, they cast enfeeble frequently and they nearly never die.

That's an interesting solution. Maybe I'll try that or maybe just cast enfeeble, because it doesn't proc, no matter how much damage I take.
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Desecrate is instant consumed by spirit offering, you won't see it.
Spirit offering is a little spirit that makes a distinct sound and then travels to you and hovers over you.

Oh, I thought that was something else according to my buffs.

"

I am not sure why you are not seeing phase run, it fits the requirements for the CWDT you use. One thing is it has a long cooldown AND if you use a skill you disable it immediately. This means it won't cast every time CWDT does and you could be disabling it everytime you use another skill. It is a run away skill, not free immunity to continue fighting ;)

Well, that explains it. I cast skeletons continuously.
I actually sacrifices my run away skill for the phase run, maybe I better get my frostblink back then.

Thanks for the insights.
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I'm glad you're really liking it! I'm happy to write them.

It looks like since your post you've made some big changes. You've fixed your CwDT links and as you mentioned, gear will improve your situation. The build will have roughly 5500-6000 with decent life roll on your gear.

PoE doesn't keep your zombies "up" between logins. They do for spectres because they are so annoying to get again, but zombies must be raised every login.

Since my reply was a little delayed, let me know if your concerns still exist.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Thanks for your reply!

Sadly I am just about to give up, since all I do since I started low level maps yesterday is dying. I basically can't do deliriums in maps because I die twice to every one despite trying to fall way back.

Right now it looks like I can't get to the better gear with only frustrating death runs and no leveling. Maybe it's the chaos damage again, I can't find the missing 10%. Even got a real six-link before mapping to have actual stats, but it's not enough.

I tried in a lower level area with casting enfeeble manually, since it still doesn't proc for me. With my coordination skills I can't keep it up in more dense maps. I'm a bit disheartened now, after it started out being such fun.
"
Elocara написал:
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Desecrate is instant consumed by spirit offering, you won't see it.
Spirit offering is a little spirit that makes a distinct sound and then travels to you and hovers over you.

Oh, I thought that was something else according to my buffs.

"

I am not sure why you are not seeing phase run, it fits the requirements for the CWDT you use. One thing is it has a long cooldown AND if you use a skill you disable it immediately. This means it won't cast every time CWDT does and you could be disabling it everytime you use another skill. It is a run away skill, not free immunity to continue fighting ;)

Well, that explains it. I cast skeletons continuously.
I actually sacrifices my run away skill for the phase run, maybe I better get my frostblink back then.

Thanks for the insights.

This discussion makes me wonder how the skill choices might vary with play-style because I also cast skeletons a lot.

I've trained myself out of doing it as much because I realised that as they got more life (as I got more passives) mashing the skellies button meant I wasn't letting them live long enough to explode.

So now I try to only cast skeletons when the count drops below 9, ideally 6 or less.

I'm only just starting Act 10 and although I'm finding that "the best offence is a good defence" - things usually die fast enough that I don't need to care about defence - but some things just kill me too fast. For example, Izaro's green stuff is pretty much a 1-shot kill so the Ascendancies are a challenge (I only got the first 2 points so far).

So I'm thinking about changing Phase Run for some other movement skill and maybe a different (wider) AoE skill instead of Ball Lightning to hit as many enemies as possible? Arc maybe?
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Synicasm написал:
Anyone else feel Like the minion instability is not triggering the negative resists for cold and lightning properly from Elemental Equilibrium ?

I never see the targets resist status change, which is hard to see on normal monsters cause they die so quickly but in not seeing it on hard Rare and bosses.

Edit... I saw it on normal mobs I think it may just be related to the circumstances off what actually is getting hit by explosions.
Hey Synicasm!

EE can only be initiated by YOU, not your minions. (If I made a mistake in the guide about this, let me know.) So you have to hit the enemy with a spell (Ball Lightning) for the Fire and Cold to do more damage.

So it's OUR lightning that strengthens the fire and cold. Make sense? Let me know if not (or if I misunderstood).

Ok Got it now. For some reason I was reading the mechanic portion of the post as the zombie explosions were triggering the EE. Its the Ball Lightning in the CWDT trigger that casts that, Guess I wasn't getting hit enough !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация