3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
M_atrix написал:
Vaal Arc does take a bit of time to recharge it, but not as much as Vaal Skeletons.

If you run level 1 Cast when damage taken gem, you can use level 8 Arc for it to proc.

I've tested it and this is excellent!

Thank you M_atrix, with a single gem we can have a normal Arc automatically cast by CwdT and the Vaal version we can cast ourselves for boss or critical situation.

You made my day ;)
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Keep in mind that Arc only hits a certain number of people. 6 I think? If you want a skill to hit lots, something like Wave of Conviction or Firestorm...but I guess you want lightning. You could always self-cast Ball lightning and add Greater Multiple Projectiles to it.

Arc is more versatile though, if you have a Vaal version. You can cast it yourself when it matters most. With Vaal Arc you can hit a whole screen of monsters! It's especially good vs Legion, in blight maps and when your screen is just full of monsters. + Arc can chain to monsters behind you or make a sharp turn through the doorways, and the main thing - Arc can apply shock (Vaal Arc does this 100% of the time)! Which makes monsters take much more damage from any damage source.

Don't know if BL can apply shock tho, never seen it do it.

OMG, you reminded me why I used Arc!
Stand at a 45 to doorway, blast Arc in there to light up the room, drop skeletons in room, polish nails and wait outside to loot! LOL
Arc is a creepy nasty thing, I love it!
Or the driveby, I run past, ARC, run back, skeletons :)
Monsters hate this one simple trick!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Elocara написал:

Sadly I am just about to give up, since all I do since I started low level maps yesterday is dying. I basically can't do deliriums in maps because I die twice to every one despite trying to fall way back.

Right now it looks like I can't get to the better gear with only frustrating death runs and no leveling. Maybe it's the chaos damage again, I can't find the missing 10%. Even got a real six-link before mapping to have actual stats, but it's not enough.

I tried in a lower level area with casting enfeeble manually, since it still doesn't proc for me. With my coordination skills I can't keep it up in more dense maps. I'm a bit disheartened now, after it started out being such fun.

You are dying to chaos damage, happens to all of us since 3.9.
Chaos to positive numbers is mandatory now. I shoot for at least +5 and either an atziris promise flask or a good amethyst flask.

Chaos damage is kinda new, that is why you don't have to be 75% like my friend Dwaine, but it doesn't hurt either! A positive number and a flask should reap rewards.

Also trade is scary, but you can change your game for just a couple chaos.
Look around and I bet you can find something for the few scraps of currency you have :)

That wand is doing mana regen for you, that is about it. It's not a crit build, you don't attack so the phys is useless, power charges are not really helping. If it does not specifically say minion, it is adding nothing to the build. Convoking wands have shot up in price because of animate weapon being meta, but if you find a white one, throw currency at it and see if you can get minion life, damage, or speed.
EDIT: Also if you are fighting between SRS and dropping skeletons, I KNOW why you are dying. If you want another damage dealer put raise specter in place of srs and reap the rewards! Get a carnage and host chieftain ape and they will keep your minions swimming in frenzy and power charges! And you'll get a couple too! Minions only need 1 charge to be overpowered and they do much greater damage. Then you can focus on move, skeletons, move, skeletons. I summon them in ACT7 ashen fields, they are abundant there.

If you are being crippled by attributes, take the big nodes in the tree for now to get dex and strength up. Then you have access to better gear for cheaper if it isn't attribute dependent.

If you play on console and are gimped to using only 2 buttons for flasks...
I would say the best combo is 3 instant or bubbling life flasks and 2 amethyst flasks with shock immunity. ALWAYS HAVE SHOCK IMMUNITY!!!

Also, don't get hung up on enfeeble, it helps but isn't going to save you.
The problem is one shots don't get better with CWDT. You have to move, ALWAYS BE MOVING! Move, spell, move, spell, NEVER stand still. This is why I HAD to use flame dash. AND NEVER GO BACK! there are all kinds of death pods and nonsense waiting for you. if you retreat, find a different path than where you just came from, remember, monsters MOSTLY target where you just were, if you go back there you are dead. And when all else fails, run in a circle around the monster, scream "I'm gonna die!" and drop skeletons.
That's how I killed Uber Elder :)

That is a REALLY nice chest and my low level necro is jealous!
Good luck!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 13:20:44
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

You are dying to chaos damage, happens to all of us since 3.9.
Chaos to positive numbers is mandatory now. I shoot for at least +5 and either an atziris promise flask or a good amethyst flask.

Chaos damage is kinda new, that is why you don't have to be 75% like my friend Dwaine, but it doesn't hurt either! A positive number and a flask should reap rewards.

Also trade is scary, but you can change your game for just a couple chaos.
Look around and I bet you can find something for the few scraps of currency you have :)

That wand is doing mana regen for you, that is about it. It's not a crit build, you don't attack so the phys is useless, power charges are not really helping. If it does not specifically say minion, it is adding nothing to the build. Convoking wands have shot up in price because of animate weapon being meta, but if you find a white one, throw currency at it and see if you can get minion life, damage, or speed.
EDIT: Also if you are fighting between SRS and dropping skeletons, I KNOW why you are dying. If you want another damage dealer put raise specter in place of srs and reap the rewards! Get a carnage and host chieftain ape and they will keep your minions swimming in frenzy and power charges! And you'll get a couple too! Minions only need 1 charge to be overpowered and they do much greater damage. Then you can focus on move, skeletons, move, skeletons. I summon them in ACT7 ashen fields, they are abundant there.

If you are being crippled by attributes, take the big nodes in the tree for now to get dex and strength up. Then you have access to better gear for cheaper if it isn't attribute dependent.

If you play on console and are gimped to using only 2 buttons for flasks...
I would say the best combo is 3 instant or bubbling life flasks and 2 amethyst flasks with shock immunity. ALWAYS HAVE SHOCK IMMUNITY!!!

Also, don't get hung up on enfeeble, it helps but isn't going to save you.
The problem is one shots don't get better with CWDT. You have to move, ALWAYS BE MOVING! Move, spell, move, spell, NEVER stand still. This is why I HAD to use flame dash. AND NEVER GO BACK! there are all kinds of death pods and nonsense waiting for you. if you retreat, find a different path than where you just came from, remember, monsters MOSTLY target where you just were, if you go back there you are dead. And when all else fails, run in a circle around the monster, scream "I'm gonna die!" and drop skeletons.
That's how I killed Uber Elder :)

That is a REALLY nice chest and my low level necro is jealous!
Good luck!

Thanks for those tips, they are quite helpful GrunkleBob. I'm learning to adapt to the running around screaming tactics and it works reasonably well - except when I run forwards into a huge pack of mobs and get stuck in them in a confined space. In that case, taking a step back might've saved me.
My biggest mistake was trying to still do a lot of damage myself instead of moving and letting the minions take care of it. That's why they're called minions for after all.

I found +10 chaos resistance and a couple apes, that should help a little. Also exchanged the ball lightning for vaal arc and shall see how that goes.

With that chest I got indeed very lucky. Purchased a white 6-link for 20c and threw a greed essence on it and got a really good roll on first attempt.

The wand was really just a placeholder until I could get my hand on a convoking wand. For some reason I thought both convoking wand and bone helmet were min. level 82... figured out they weren't and got one of each and made the best of them. Got minion life on the wand and 20% damage and +2 to level to socketed minion gems on the helmet.

I do have access to 5 flasks, but I'm very bad at flasking anything other than mashing all the numbers for the red bottles until they're empty and/or I'm dead! I can remember I put the staunching pot on 1 and now I put a grounding on 2, so there's a good chance I will hit it frequently. But I don't even know if I've been shocked, can't keep an eye on all the buffs and debuffs all the time and I don't actually "feel" it.

I don't even know yet what an Uber Elder is, so far I came as far as running my first T16 maps and slotting 4 watchstones and Hunter defeated. Then new league started...
Последняя редакция: Elocara. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 6:46:24
oooh i want the Vaal Arc now as well, it sounds SHINY. Gonna grab one before I go out again..

Also thanks for the tips about chaos, I just killed Kitava for the last time and my resists bar chaos are high but I'm still getting splatted more than I'm used to. Will look into that.
Any ideas on anoitments?

For damage mitigation i'm using the Jinxed Juju amulet. Chaos res is nice also, and it improves survivability. Raise spectre gem instead of Elemental army. 3 Heretic Guardians with prox shields.

"
dmitriyh25 написал:
Any ideas on anoitments?

Gravepact
"
M_atrix написал:
"
dmitriyh25 написал:
Any ideas on anoitments?

Gravepact

Second, I agree unless you go for life for self, this is the one.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Keep in mind that Arc only hits a certain number of people. 6 I think? If you want a skill to hit lots, something like Wave of Conviction or Firestorm...but I guess you want lightning. You could always self-cast Ball lightning and add Greater Multiple Projectiles to it.

Arc is more versatile though, if you have a Vaal version. You can cast it yourself when it matters most. With Vaal Arc you can hit a whole screen of monsters! It's especially good vs Legion, in blight maps and when your screen is just full of monsters. + Arc can chain to monsters behind you or make a sharp turn through the doorways, and the main thing - Arc can apply shock (Vaal Arc does this 100% of the time)! Which makes monsters take much more damage from any damage source.

Don't know if BL can apply shock tho, never seen it do it.

I hear you M_atrix!

Good points. The shocking is a wonderful thing. Do you find you have Vaal Arc often enough for your liking?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Elocara написал:
I have to say I don't see the ball lightning or enfeeble on you either, maybe it's just too much going on on screen for me to see. I can see enfeeble when I cast it manually though. I do see the offering, I can see that on my character as well, so that works.

I'm actually only doing T1 maps and can't do delirium or other events. But last thing I did yesterday was a Syndicate run and finally got chaos resist AND +1 Zombie/Skeleton, so I'm gonna go tinker a bit at the crafting bench and see where that gets me. I do want to play, I just feel a little stuck right now. Need that helmet and wand, but need to do a couple more levels for that!

The ring around your character, is that bone armour or just a visual effect? I thought bone armour needs to be cast on cd? I haven't done the merciless lab yet, don't think I can just yet, so I'm not familiar with the skill.
Hey Elocara!

If your gems are set up according to the guide's whenever you see the offering appear, all the other CwDT skills are being cast as well. So you don't need to worry about those skills.

Nice job unlocking Chaos resist. I think your major issue is life. Most of your gear has either really low, or no, life rolls. You've done well following the tree! But with the exception of your amazing chest piece, I'd focus on getting higher life rolls first. Having a low life pool will hurt you everywhere in-game. It's hard though. You have to take what the game gives your, both in gear and currency. You've done a great job tinkering with your gear so far, so I'm sure once the proper gear drops you'll be all over it.

Sorry, you feel stuck. Hopefully the drops come soon for you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация