3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Korpivaellus написал:
I'm again with this build and as always i have make lot of changes :)
I use this for curse and it really good.
Hey Korpivaellus! Nice to have you around! I love hearing about people's modifications. Awesome ring! That's really cool.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Keep in mind that Arc only hits a certain number of people. 6 I think? If you want a skill to hit lots, something like Wave of Conviction or Firestorm...but I guess you want lightning. You could always self-cast Ball lightning and add Greater Multiple Projectiles to it.

Arc is more versatile though, if you have a Vaal version. You can cast it yourself when it matters most. With Vaal Arc you can hit a whole screen of monsters! It's especially good vs Legion, in blight maps and when your screen is just full of monsters. + Arc can chain to monsters behind you or make a sharp turn through the doorways, and the main thing - Arc can apply shock (Vaal Arc does this 100% of the time)! Which makes monsters take much more damage from any damage source.

Don't know if BL can apply shock tho, never seen it do it.

Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 17:48:07
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Elocara!

Only play if you're having fun. Characters aren't in charge of RNG, so take what you can from the grid of dungeon crawler games. If you're having a hard time surviving, stick to lower level maps, if you have them, until the proper gear drops. Don't feel like you need to be at a certain map level. Only do what works. I have the same setup as the guide. I played Slow-Mo last night. Here's what it looked like. If you check it out, notice how often Ball Lightning (which applies Enfeeble) casts, and now often my offering is above my head. The setup pays off, it's it suits your playstyle.

Don't feel like you have to play. Just remember that all builds require good gear to progress. So be patient with the drops if you can.

Thanks for the honest post! Let us know what you end up doing.

Edit: Ooooops! I forgot the video. Here: https://youtu.be/R0axbZ9N2kE

I have to say I don't see the ball lightning or enfeeble on you either, maybe it's just too much going on on screen for me to see. I can see enfeeble when I cast it manually though. I do see the offering, I can see that on my character as well, so that works.

I'm actually only doing T1 maps and can't do delirium or other events. But last thing I did yesterday was a Syndicate run and finally got chaos resist AND +1 Zombie/Skeleton, so I'm gonna go tinker a bit at the crafting bench and see where that gets me. I do want to play, I just feel a little stuck right now. Need that helmet and wand, but need to do a couple more levels for that!

The ring around your character, is that bone armour or just a visual effect? I thought bone armour needs to be cast on cd? I haven't done the merciless lab yet, don't think I can just yet, so I'm not familiar with the skill.
Последняя редакция: Elocara. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 20:30:23
"
Elocara написал:

I have to say I don't see the ball lightning or enfeeble on you either,

Watch at 8:30, you will see ball of lightning several times in a few seconds and a green enfeeble icon on the lower right monster on 8:34 ^^
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 18:59:22
"
Elocara написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Hey Elocara!

Only play if you're having fun. Characters aren't in charge of RNG, so take what you can from the grid of dungeon crawler games. If you're having a hard time surviving, stick to lower level maps, if you have them, until the proper gear drops. Don't feel like you need to be at a certain map level. Only do what works. I have the same setup as the guide. I played Slow-Mo last night. Here's what it looked like. If you check it out, notice how often Ball Lightning (which applies Enfeeble) casts, and now often my offering is above my head. The setup pays off, it's it suits your playstyle.

Don't feel like you have to play. Just remember that all builds require good gear to progress. So be patient with the drops if you can.

Thanks for the honest post! Let us know what you end up doing.

Edit: Ooooops! I forgot the video. Here: https://youtu.be/R0axbZ9N2kE

I have to say I don't see the ball lightning or enfeeble on you either, maybe it's just too much going on on screen for me to see. I can see enfeeble when I cast it manually though. I do see the offering, I can see that on my character as well, so that works.

I'm actually only doing T1 maps and can't do delirium or other events. But last thing I did yesterday was a Syndicate run and finally got chaos resist AND +1 Zombie/Skeleton, so I'm gonna go tinker a bit at the crafting bench and see where that gets me. I do want to play, I just feel a little stuck right now. Need that helmet and wand, but need to do 10 more levels for that!

The ring around your character, is that bone armour or just a visual effect? I thought bone armour needs to be cast on cd? I haven't done the merciless lab yet, don't think I can just yet, so I'm not familiar with the skill.

Hey elocara are you hearing a sort of thumping sound when you take damage?

I don't see Ball Lightning proc at all ever - the only sign I have that it is in fact proccing is the occasional 'whumph' sound and small green floaty things above enemy corpses.
"
M_atrix написал:

Watch at 8:30, you will see ball of lightning several times in a few seconds and a green enfeeble icon on the lower right monster on 8:34 ^^

I see the one enfeebled monster, yes, but still no lighting ball. XD
"
Jaggedrain написал:

Hey elocara are you hearing a sort of thumping sound when you take damage?

I don't see Ball Lightning proc at all ever - the only sign I have that it is in fact proccing is the occasional 'whumph' sound and small green floaty things above enemy corpses.

There's a lot of loud noise, my sound effects are very low volume, so I mostly hear the loot drops, hehe.
Just did my first Simulacrum.

Managed to complete 15 waves. Died 6 times on waves 15-16.

But what the actual F. The arena is so small. A dozen of bad modifiers which buff monsters and completely diminishes your resistances. One of the bosses has big AOE which can hit you easily even if you don't see where he has landed. I can't imagine a single HC character completing this thing on the first try without dying.

The rewards are good, but man Sirus looks like a toddler compared to this whole encounter. Oh and of course: small area + hundreds of monsters spawning at the same time = fps drops to single digits.

---

And I don't know why, but this league it's nearly impossible to get T14-T16 maps to drop (running T16 maps drops me T11 ones on awakening level 6 with 132/154 completed bonus objectives, wth...). Even though 75% of the time I run rare maps with +80-100% item quantity - maps are not dropping. *Sigh*

This league is 0 fun. I guess they don't want players to play SSF.
Thanks for the replies GrunkleBob and M_atrix.

It sounds as though we would cast Arc ourself - along with keeping skeletons up. So a more active playstyle.

Doesn't the Vaal Arc take time to recharge with souls before you can use the Vaal skill?

Also, how high would you level Arc and other gems in this setup if we still want CoH to proc some curse or other?
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Thanks for the replies GrunkleBob and M_atrix.

It sounds as though we would cast Arc ourself - along with keeping skeletons up. So a more active playstyle.

Doesn't the Vaal Arc take time to recharge with souls before you can use the Vaal skill?

Also, how high would you level Arc and other gems in this setup if we still want CoH to proc some curse or other?

Yes, Vaal Arc does take a bit of time to recharge it, but not as much as Vaal Skeletons.

If you run level 1 Cast when damage taken gem, you can use level 8 Arc for it to proc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация