3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

BTW you can keep your +2 minion helmets...

THIS helm is sitting in Delirium RIGHT NOW for 1 alchemy!!!
Minions are dead kids, get out there and shop, this is the league to be enjoying SloMo!!!

Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Minion Damage
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill
+92 to maximum Life
Minions have 18% increased maximum Life
25% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Minions deal 21% increased Damage
R2+26% to Fire Resistance

THIS is the item I chase EVERY league, it just can't be beat.
Free 6 link for skeletons and big buffs to your other minions :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Forked out for a new belt with abyss socket and a new chest. Things are already looking better... although I am still at 0% to the next level from dying too much lol.
Saraneth, I am not sure when you play, but I would love to help you get that level! I am usually on from 6pm US Central, on Fridays I play all night. So If you want to partner up and knock it out let me know.

WoD, you really got me with this girl!
I rerolled my failure of a power siphon girl into SloMo!
She was 86 and I said hmmmmmmm I could respec, run level 1 Izaro and choose Necro and then final ascend into Mistress of sacrifice pretty easily. So i did!
I decided to go the FULL physical route because I like the phantasms! I did my usual trip to Wraeclast Walmart and picked up some steals!

These 2 I think are mandatory for the build and I may put phantasms with the skeletons because the Zombies could use more power. I'd swap multistrike with raise specter and probably give zombies either concentrated effect or minion life OR Fortify.
I ran T10, leveled, said F it tried a T16 Crystal ore and got blowed up by a Delirium rare, then completed the map. I lost 1 zombie to the boss because he is RF and cooked them before I could pull them out by dropping skeletons on myself.
I do not use minion life because they have 36000 without it.
Then I went to delve and hit level 89 at about delve 115, I did this so I could give Saraneth good intel on where he can safely level in the Delve, level 90 to 100 should get you a level in about an hour.
Here's a short video since it's delve :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUPvPGEDsU
I also went with 3 carnage chieftians because as an introduction to specters you should go with the most bang for your buck. These are it! EVERYONE is swimming in frenzy charges when they need them!
I ran that 16 easy, this woman is a BOSS! Maybe she won't kill sirus easy, but she WILL get there!
Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/paz9Crs5 WHOOPS! I see I took the endurance charges instead of DEVOTION! Doh! Well that explains the low life...
I had a great time, and if anyone messes with my girl, I'll swap characters to my Jugg and show them what's up!!
Ohhhhhh yeah! I spent about an ex buying gems and the first Delirium dropped an EX! LOL Karma :) I knew I was supposed to be here...
Also to be honest, I have been seeing bosses get DRAINED of life very fast! I want to say she IS the fastest SloMo boss killer yet, but I have more research:)
Oh yeah, I played ONE chill map and bought this:

Nobody freezes my baby!!!

ALSO, I did NOT need the reduced mana reserved. I had 64 mana and skeletons is 48 and shield charge is 14. I never heard "I need more mana". Vaal skeletons is free, bone armor is free.

I do have to drop enfeeble to raise zombie, but that's easy, maybe not in a fight, but if your zombies are dying, you probably shouldn't be there anyway.

So 3 buttons, skeletons, shield charge, bone armor. the occasional Vaal Skeletons and plenty of time to hit flasks as needed.

Good times, Zombie on!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 10:37:10
Do you not run any of the new cluster jewels? Or did I miss it somewhere in the PoB links.
"
Alazin написал:
Do you not run any of the new cluster jewels? Or did I miss it somewhere in the PoB links.

I have neither the time, nor the desire to run cluster jewels.
After 2 years I finally have a handle on the tree.
Maybe some day, but naaaah, I wouldn't even know where to start disecting this build to add in cluster jewels.
The game is changing faster than I can keep up, I hope they don't lose me...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Saraneth, I am not sure when you play, but I would love to help you get that level! I am usually on from 6pm US Central, on Fridays I play all night. So If you want to partner up and knock it out let me know.

I'm in NZ and usually can play from 3pn onwards. I am 90% sure that that is 11pm US Central the day before.

Последняя редакция: Saraneth. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 10:18:31
Awwww man, that's great for you, I mean I would love to live in New Zealand, but you'd probably have 5 second ping to the Texas server!
Well I guess that won't work.
But keep playing safe, there is no race, who cares if a map takes you a half hour? I spent 2 hours in Uber lab already!
You need shock immunity flask, shocked ground increases damage taken by 50%!
You also need to get rid of quicksilver, some kind of physical defense flask.
I use Granite AND Basalt, one has armor, one has phys damage reduction.
You can roll movement speed onto one of these as well, just look at mine :)
Physical damage, shock, bleeding and damage over time are killing you, I guarantee it. Your res is fine, your life is great, you should not be dying. SO STOP! LOL
Creep that Delve, I am not sure if you venture there, it is an experience bonanza! Monsters with lots of XP and not many mods on them. You just have to stay in the light and get your darkness res up and light radius, it's EASY leveling. If you can get to Delve 90, you can coast to player level 90!
Just grab all the azurite nodes you can see at low levels maybe level 50-60 and just keep increasing by 10 until you get to 90. Prices drop as you go deeper, but you know, you have to survive to get deeper.
Take yourself out of the equation. EE is nice, no it's great, but it only speeds things up, those minions kill just fine without it. Don't feel you need to put yourself in unsafe places just to proc EE, ALWAYS have an escape plan.
The skeletons are death machines, they just kill, they don't care about EE, they got 12 seconds to live and they are going to kill everything they can in that time!

This probably is an expensive option, but there are non corrupted amulets with +1 to zombies. Then you could anoint gravepact or enduring bond for even more damage.

Honestly you could clean up your flasks, but there isn't one thing you are doing wrong, now it's just down to you. NEVER stand still, NEVER go back. Keep moving forward in a zig zag, circle around packs, hide behind the obstacles, use the environment. I know that lady is capable of 92 and probably 94 in that config you have, you just have to get used to the endgame nonsense, accept it and conquer it!

Best of luck friend :)
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Saraneth написал:
It's still a work in progress but the thing I like about Meat Shield is the Taunt. All those minions will taunt enemies keeping us safer, even though we're closer to the action. If that doesn't work as planned, not changing movement or Feeding Frenzy will be great options.

In regards to the skeletons, the idea would be to actually only cast Vaal Skeletons. Casting normal skeletons would be bonus. The 3.11 build concept does almost the same amount of damage without skeletons as this one does with skeletons. So the one or two buttons you would hit would be Shield Charge, occasionally Bone Armour, rarely Vaal Skeletons.

That's just the idea though. Vaal Skeletons could then be replaced by any other minion skill if someone wanted...like Animated Guardian, SRS, Spectres. Also, being in the middle of battle has our Block Offering, Fortify, Consecrated Ground (PF), and Immortal Call go off more.

But anyway, just concepts. If you play more of the build, please keep letting me know what you think.

I played the 3.11 concept for 30 minutes last night. I played even though I was dog tired. But check out the video if you feel like seeing how I play it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Alazin написал:
Hey Alazin!

I have a section in the guide that explains why cluster jewels aren't specifically in the guide.

Once they go core, I'll have at least one cluster jewel selected in each of my guides.

Cluster jewels are all about modifying your current tree. Depending on what drops for you, will depend on what you remove from your tree.

There's lots of helpful people in this thread though. So if you have a jewel drop and you're having a hard time choosing what to do with it, post it, and we'll do what we can to help out.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Saraneth написал:
It's still a work in progress but the thing I like about Meat Shield is the Taunt. All those minions will taunt enemies keeping us safer, even though we're closer to the action. If that doesn't work as planned, not changing movement or Feeding Frenzy will be great options.

In regards to the skeletons, the idea would be to actually only cast Vaal Skeletons. Casting normal skeletons would be bonus. The 3.11 build concept does almost the same amount of damage without skeletons as this one does with skeletons. So the one or two buttons you would hit would be Shield Charge, occasionally Bone Armour, rarely Vaal Skeletons.

That's just the idea though. Vaal Skeletons could then be replaced by any other minion skill if someone wanted...like Animated Guardian, SRS, Spectres. Also, being in the middle of battle has our Block Offering, Fortify, Consecrated Ground (PF), and Immortal Call go off more.

But anyway, just concepts. If you play more of the build, please keep letting me know what you think.

I played the 3.11 concept for 30 minutes last night. I played even though I was dog tired. But check out the video if you feel like seeing how I play it.

What character is this? I like what I saw, especially at that depth!
LOL, I went back to the video and you were doing the whole gem breakdown, Thanks!
So immortal call instead of Shock Nova?
I wasn't thinking of the taunt, that sounds like a win.
And looks like blood stance for the maim?

Looks real powerful, thanks!

EDIT: I love the statue skeletons! Dwaine got the toxic zombies too, the slam effect is INSANE!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 16:29:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация