3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Awwww man, that's great for you, I mean I would love to live in New Zealand, but you'd probably have 5 second ping to the Texas server!
Well I guess that won't work.
But keep playing safe, there is no race, who cares if a map takes you a half hour? I spent 2 hours in Uber lab already!
You need shock immunity flask, shocked ground increases damage taken by 50%!
You also need to get rid of quicksilver, some kind of physical defense flask.
I use Granite AND Basalt, one has armor, one has phys damage reduction.
You can roll movement speed onto one of these as well, just look at mine :)
Physical damage, shock, bleeding and damage over time are killing you, I guarantee it. Your res is fine, your life is great, you should not be dying. SO STOP! LOL
Creep that Delve, I am not sure if you venture there, it is an experience bonanza! Monsters with lots of XP and not many mods on them. You just have to stay in the light and get your darkness res up and light radius, it's EASY leveling. If you can get to Delve 90, you can coast to player level 90!
Just grab all the azurite nodes you can see at low levels maybe level 50-60 and just keep increasing by 10 until you get to 90. Prices drop as you go deeper, but you know, you have to survive to get deeper.
Take yourself out of the equation. EE is nice, no it's great, but it only speeds things up, those minions kill just fine without it. Don't feel you need to put yourself in unsafe places just to proc EE, ALWAYS have an escape plan.
The skeletons are death machines, they just kill, they don't care about EE, they got 12 seconds to live and they are going to kill everything they can in that time!

This probably is an expensive option, but there are non corrupted amulets with +1 to zombies. Then you could anoint gravepact or enduring bond for even more damage.

Honestly you could clean up your flasks, but there isn't one thing you are doing wrong, now it's just down to you. NEVER stand still, NEVER go back. Keep moving forward in a zig zag, circle around packs, hide behind the obstacles, use the environment. I know that lady is capable of 92 and probably 94 in that config you have, you just have to get used to the endgame nonsense, accept it and conquer it!

Best of luck friend :)

I took your advice and got some new flasks. Let's see how they go. Popping both before I run into any group.
Also got myself a new amulet. I had no idea about anointing.

The thing that keeps killing me are the bloody explosions. Everything seems to explode!

Edit: I think the best advice you gave me was to take it slow. Stand back and let my minions do their work before I move in.
Edit Edit: I'm still dying from bloody explosions.

I am testing something at the moment which is replacing Elemental Army with Summon Phantasm Support. I feel it boosts the DPS so much. If when I go into higher maps and zombies start dying I might have to change back but so far so good.
Последняя редакция: Saraneth. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 8:32:33
Always be moving, you can stay back, but always be moving.
Eyes on life and character, NOTHING else matters.
The game still lures me to look around, look at my buffs, look at what is coming and then I am dead:( Look at your character, if I could train myself to actually look at the life bar on the character, that I have placed there just so I can look at it, I would be a lot happier! LOL
THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW ENEMIES this league, not just Delirium but in game in general. There are cold, fire and chaos bombers that I never saw before. I remember the chaos bombers from last league, but the fire bombers are new and they appear frequently. Keep moving, watch the ground, watch your character, watch your health. Always use bone armor. Never save it as an emergency, train yourself, when it's available hit it and be brave, when it's down, be cautious.
Delve, I am bringing a cold flask from now on, I do not know why I never have but this has to change. Everything in delve is cold DoT. I need to stop that and it is EASY to do. Life is hard in red maps, and it is harder to get to them. But when everything goes right, it is glorious!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 9:36:41
"
GrunkleBob написал:
The game still lures me to look around, look at my buffs, look at what is coming and then I am dead:( Look at your character, if I could train myself to actually look at the life bar on the character, that I have placed there just so I can look at it, I would be a lot happier! LOL
THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW ENEMIES this league, not just Delirium but in game in general. There are cold, fire and chaos bombers that I never saw before. I remember the chaos bombers from last league, but the fire bombers are new and they appear frequently. Keep moving, watch the ground, watch your character, watch your health. Always use bone armor. Never save it as an emergency, train yourself, when it's available hit it and be brave, when it's down, be cautious.
Delve, I am bringing a cold flask from now on, I do not know why I never have but this has to change. Everything in delve is cold DoT. I need to stop that and it is EASY to do. Life is hard in red maps, and it is harder to get to them. But when everything goes right, it is glorious!

Yep, always moving and always using bone armor. Also constantly keep an eye on my health bar. I play WoW so I know to do that. The explosions that kill me are insta kills. Not a thing I can do even spamming the flasks and health pots.

You think I should try using meat shield?
Последняя редакция: Saraneth. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 9:59:54
WoD, you are amazing!
I made some swaps over to what you were running in the video and started doing T14s at 89, I have NEVER done red maps in the 80s before! Got to about 88% and Dwaine comes online and says "You got delve dollars? You know where we need to go!"
So yeah, ran some 170s to level pretty effortlessly and then hit 225 just to see if you are photoshopping your depth ;) LOL you are not!
So yeah, an amazingly strong Necro is coming, the immortal call, bone armor, enfeelble/temp chains, maim, Bone offering, meatshield all apply amazing deep layers of defense.
I also took the liberty of adding meatshield to my skeletons after reading the minions do 30% MORE damage when the enemy is near you (Spoiler they are ALWAYS near me).

I see a lot of things I have struggled with dying easily.
But I also see some bosses are damn near immortal, like 2 Vaal skeletons drops immortal. Oh they die, but sometimes they tank a LOT of damage.
I am getting more comfortable with keeping myself close, to see you just stand around makes my soul hurt! MOVE BRO! LOL but she is pretty damn safe, like becoming Jugg safe... almost. I really am looking forward to doing some endgame and Delirium, I think Veritania is ready and I am closing in on another simulacrum, should be fun!

Loving it, Zombie ON!!!

EDIT: I use carnage apes instead of carrion, Dwaine uses the Freeze archers from Veritania. Last night we had 150 characters with 3 frenzy charges each running around the delve boss... IT WAS GLORIOUS!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 10:01:43
Let's take a look at explosions.
Porcupines, everyone knows this one, they will just shred you. Maps with enemy have extra projectile will almost always have these.
Delirium, a shit show of nasty cheats and explosions, off screen one shots and really nasty monsters. Should probably be avoided if you struggle, especially while leveling. TIP: there is a button above your skill bars by mana that STOPS the delirium instantly. TIP: to get your max delirium completion run a YELLOW T1, roll to fairly easy mods add 5 orbs and it should be smooth. I think we did beach, it still felt like a T16 but we got through it.
Lightning Eye ball spawner Pods, instant death, but they leave a VERY obvious circle on the ground and a very obvious sound.
Baronite Thaumaturge Lightning bombers, 100% death assured, when you see those little lightning mines appearing, RUN. Kill them as fast as you can and do not be near mines.
Baronite tiles, slow you, remove mana and drain life fast, avoid at ALL costs!
Chaos bombers, Easy to see, they glow and have a big back pack. They shoot a little green glowing bomb that is nice enough to wait for you, can be fatal.
Fire bombers, same deal as chaos guy.
Anyone who uses flame blast, that expanding fire ring of death, NEVER be in it!
Tormented spirits, yes they drop a HUGE detonate dead circle at times, don't get caught in it.
Witches! Those nasty boss ladies like to give it right back to us! More Detonate dead shenanigans. Get out of that circle fast!
Malachi the true ground bomber, if he emerges under your feet, your already dead. KEEP MOVING!
On death fireball that chases you, either run through it and keep running, or run and it will finally catch you, keep running and it will explode out of range. Very Obvious sound, even in cluttered screens, you HEAR it coming. Instant death. RUN
Metamorph, just don't do it. If you do, don't pick powerful crits, lfe regen, extra life. I guess it ain't that bad if set up properly, I like to use trees and pillars to hide behind. sigh, I guess it ain't terrible.
Blight, fun, really, just gotta avoid huge pools of fire and poison, keep moving and avoid the one shot projectiles.
Abyss, CHAOS, Every rare teleports and every rare can one shot, I usually run around the opening and keep my eyes open. The WORST is the stingray, huge chaos physical beam and another dive bomber that will come from underneath you as well. KEEP MOVING! Avoid the chaos bomb balls, obviously.
DELVE, this is the COLD region, bring a sapphire flask to go deeper than 200, that is when it really becomes annoying. Other than that, stay in the light exile. Every bug explodes with cold and cold DoT, avoid the pools, keep moving.
BEYOND: That boss with the lightning storm, scary and deadly, wonderful.
Just remember he is plenty deadly and the lightning can still kill you even without the shock.
A mana flask with shock immunity and FLASK EFFECT IS NOT REMOVED AT FULL MANA is mandatory, it is also a few chaos on trade, I bought one last night :) I now have 4.9 seconds to kill him, or hit the flask again. Why mana flask? It's the only flask with this mod, ALSO has at least 5 uses! There are Hybrid flasks, but they only have 2 uses. But they also give life so there is that.
I may change my thinking here, Hybrids supposedly charge with Ryslatha. That's big! (Especially for Sirus)
I am sure there are dozens more, but the main point is, this isn't a nice place. This is a place that NEEDS a hero more than any other world I have stepped in! To be that hero, you gotta keep your eyes and ears open! Focus on your character, and the ground around them. The game is crafty, but it IS fair. There are plenty of Visual/Audio notifiers that clearly say: OK this will kill you and you have 1 second to react... REACT!
I cannot think of 1 effect that is not Audio or Visually obvious, if anyone knows one please share.
I forgot my personal favorite... SYNDICATE! Unavoidable pain in the asses, mostly HUGE physical damage dealers, you can just portal out and start a new map if you don't like them. Up to red maps it is tolerable, red maps can be rippy with syndicate, especially Intervention and research.

Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 11:36:33
"
Saraneth написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Yep, always moving and always using bone armor. Also constantly keep an eye on my health bar. I play WoW so I know to do that. The explosions that kill me are insta kills. Not a thing I can do even spamming the flasks and health pots.

It's 20c for a 20/20 corrupted, give it a shot, just remember to stay close to get the 30% MORE damage. Watching Wreckers vid and playing last night, it appears the minions do a nice job of blocking enemies from you so being close isn't that scary. Well no I'm lying, it's still scary;)
Good luck!

Saraneth, I gotta be honest, you have some of the best gear I have EVER seen on a necro! You really gotta get in touch with what is killing you and master it. I used to watch wrecker and be like WTF, now I can run this lady just like he does. It does take time, but it can be done. You're a Closed Beta Supporter, I soooooooo want you to win with us! Tree is great, life and ES is great, resistance is TERRIFIC! I am also going that path to Redemption through Spiritual Aid, I like both of those nodes! I guess my only real suggestion would be to drop 4 of those nodes back to Righteous Army, take 4 more 5% life nodes and then take the other nodes back as you level. With Gravepact and an extra zombie your army should be unkillable. You are the weakest link, protect yourself. Now go wash your hands :)
Dammit, I forgot my point, LOL Craft something on that amulet :) Maybe lightning and fire res, or whatever works for you :)
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 13:54:10
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Saraneth написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:

It's 20c for a 20/20 corrupted, give it a shot, just remember to stay close to get the 30% MORE damage. Watching Wreckers vid and playing last night, it appears the minions do a nice job of blocking enemies from you so being close isn't that scary. Well no I'm lying, it's still scary;)
Good luck!

Saraneth, I gotta be honest, you have some of the best gear I have EVER seen on a necro! You really gotta get in touch with what is killing you and master it. I used to watch wrecker and be like WTF, now I can run this lady just like he does. It does take time, but it can be done. You're a Closed Beta Supporter, I soooooooo want you to win with us! Tree is great, life and ES is great, resistance is TERRIFIC! I am also going that path to Redemption through Spiritual Aid, I like both of those nodes! I guess my only real suggestion would be to drop 4 of those nodes back to Righteous Army, take 4 more 5% life nodes and then take the other nodes back as you level. With Gravepact and an extra zombie your army should be unkillable. You are the weakest link, protect yourself. Now go wash your hands :)
Dammit, I forgot my point, LOL Craft something on that amulet :) Maybe lightning and fire res, or whatever works for you :)

Seems to be going better now. Tried meat shield, didn't like it. My zombies would stick too close to me and not attack enemies that I could see on my screen. Was frustrating. I now have 6 bars into the level. More than ever before. I just gotta keep doing what I'm doing.

Oh and yeah, forgot to enchant my amulet. Thanks for the reminder.

Also saying my gear is amazing feels crazy to me. I have probably only spent about 3ex for everything which I could do because I have found 5ex and a lot of items that would sell between 10c-100c.

Those builds people play that seem unstoppable while killing everything instantly. Spinning and covering the whole map. Yeah, I asked some of them. Like 100ex+ into their builds. Like how the fk did they make 100ex?
Последняя редакция: Saraneth. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 19:27:58
L O L I think there is a guardian with 100 MIRRORS into his build!
Yeah, the only way I found to get rich is find something that can run T16 fairly easy and profit. I'm up about 30 ex, but I spent like 20 so...
Good luck, do it your way, that is the beauty of the build!
Necro is not meta this league, so people still find gear, but there is no market so the prices have fallen, I got my 6 link chest for 20c!
Have fun!
So I'm on tonight just looking for 6 links to up my armor and I find 1, for 50c and the guy is AFK and I'm like I'll take a shot, maybe he's there... yeah it's fn SARANETH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Of course I bought it ;)

Good times :))))
Oh yeah. You bought my old armor :D At first I was sketched out how you first messaged me.

Hit lvl 90 finally. Wooooo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация