3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Saraneth написал:
Oh yeah. You bought my old armor :D At first I was sketched out how you first messaged me.

Hit lvl 90 finally. Wooooo

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Awesome! That is great!
I love good news! Now start corrupting red maps and die a lot, experience that endgame you've been hearing so much about! The only other achievement is 100 and lol to that! If you think you need more levels go back to safe play. 92 is easy, then it's a struggle to get higher.
Wow good stuff, I hit 92 in the delve... in your chest ;) fits like a glove I told you have great gear!
Zombie on my friend!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Wrecker. Check out my shield, dwaine suggested it ;) I have 35% phys damage mitigation!!! I can get to 70% with flasks and fortify!
"
GrunkleBob написал:
What character is this? I like what I saw, especially at that depth!
LOL, I went back to the video and you were doing the whole gem breakdown, Thanks!
So immortal call instead of Shock Nova?
I wasn't thinking of the taunt, that sounds like a win.
And looks like blood stance for the maim?

Looks real powerful, thanks!

EDIT: I love the statue skeletons! Dwaine got the toxic zombies too, the slam effect is INSANE!
Hey GrunkleBob!

That's the 3.11 PoB that I sent out that I thought you were talking about.

Ya, I've made a couple (maybe just the one) changes to the build since the Pastebin post. Shock Nova won't do enough damage to shock enemies. And ya, we'd always be in Blood Stance I'd think.

I'm still playing with it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Saraneth написал:
I took your advice and got some new flasks. Let's see how they go. Popping both before I run into any group.
Also got myself a new amulet. I had no idea about anointing.

The thing that keeps killing me are the bloody explosions. Everything seems to explode!

Edit: I think the best advice you gave me was to take it slow. Stand back and let my minions do their work before I move in.
Edit Edit: I'm still dying from bloody explosions.

I am testing something at the moment which is replacing Elemental Army with Summon Phantasm Support. I feel it boosts the DPS so much. If when I go into higher maps and zombies start dying I might have to change back but so far so good.
Hey Saraneth!

I think your Zombies will be fine without Elemental Army. I'll likely be adding Summon Phantasm (like you did) to 3.11's build.

Regarding explosions, I hear you. They're everyone where and deadly. Just keep moving. I find I die the most when standing still.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
WoD, you are amazing!
I made some swaps over to what you were running in the video and started doing T14s at 89, I have NEVER done red maps in the 80s before! Got to about 88% and Dwaine comes online and says "You got delve dollars? You know where we need to go!"
So yeah, ran some 170s to level pretty effortlessly and then hit 225 just to see if you are photoshopping your depth ;) LOL you are not!
So yeah, an amazingly strong Necro is coming, the immortal call, bone armor, enfeelble/temp chains, maim, Bone offering, meatshield all apply amazing deep layers of defense.
I also took the liberty of adding meatshield to my skeletons after reading the minions do 30% MORE damage when the enemy is near you (Spoiler they are ALWAYS near me).

I see a lot of things I have struggled with dying easily.
But I also see some bosses are damn near immortal, like 2 Vaal skeletons drops immortal. Oh they die, but sometimes they tank a LOT of damage.
I am getting more comfortable with keeping myself close, to see you just stand around makes my soul hurt! MOVE BRO! LOL but she is pretty damn safe, like becoming Jugg safe... almost. I really am looking forward to doing some endgame and Delirium, I think Veritania is ready and I am closing in on another simulacrum, should be fun!

Loving it, Zombie ON!!!

EDIT: I use carnage apes instead of carrion, Dwaine uses the Freeze archers from Veritania. Last night we had 150 characters with 3 frenzy charges each running around the delve boss... IT WAS GLORIOUS!
Ha ha! I'm glad you like it. I'm trying to keep it "1-button" though. So I'm trying to play it without summoning normal skeletons. There will be LOTS more defense and I was happy that I could make up (and exceed) for the lost Hatred damage (oh that hurts a lot leaving Hatred out). I'm glad you like it.

Meat Shield on Skeletons is a good idea.

I've always been hesitant to have Spectres as a required part of the build. They used to be really annoying to deal with...but I guess they've changed lots recently. They're easier to summon and deal with. I may put an optional section in my Gem sections for my guides. I'd love to be able to have space for Spectres and an Animated Guardian. For example, getting rid of the CwDT-PF-Imm C 3 link could be Spectres-Animated Guardian-Meat Shield (so they don't go running off and dying).

I appreciate all your feedback and time you put into this thread. Thank you!

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
So I'm on tonight just looking for 6 links to up my armor and I find 1, for 50c and the guy is AFK and I'm like I'll take a shot, maybe he's there... yeah it's fn SARANETH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Of course I bought it ;)

Good times :))))
"
Saraneth написал:
Oh yeah. You bought my old armor :D At first I was sketched out how you first messaged me.

Ha ha! That's hilarious.

(Congrats on 90!)

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Wrecker. Check out my shield, dwaine suggested it ;) I have 35% phys damage mitigation!!! I can get to 70% with flasks and fortify!
That is a sexy shield! I love the life and block chance (it'll pair nicely with Bone Offering). IF you ever try a blocking build, don't forget about that shield either.

Nice suggestion Dwaine!

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
WoD, you are amazing!
I made some swaps over to what you were running in the video and started doing T14s at 89, I have NEVER done red maps in the 80s before! Got to about 88% and Dwaine comes online and says "You got delve dollars? You know where we need to go!"
So yeah, ran some 170s to level pretty effortlessly and then hit 225 just to see if you are photoshopping your depth ;) LOL you are not!
So yeah, an amazingly strong Necro is coming, the immortal call, bone armor, enfeelble/temp chains, maim, Bone offering, meatshield all apply amazing deep layers of defense.
I also took the liberty of adding meatshield to my skeletons after reading the minions do 30% MORE damage when the enemy is near you (Spoiler they are ALWAYS near me).

I see a lot of things I have struggled with dying easily.
But I also see some bosses are damn near immortal, like 2 Vaal skeletons drops immortal. Oh they die, but sometimes they tank a LOT of damage.
I am getting more comfortable with keeping myself close, to see you just stand around makes my soul hurt! MOVE BRO! LOL but she is pretty damn safe, like becoming Jugg safe... almost. I really am looking forward to doing some endgame and Delirium, I think Veritania is ready and I am closing in on another simulacrum, should be fun!

Loving it, Zombie ON!!!

EDIT: I use carnage apes instead of carrion, Dwaine uses the Freeze archers from Veritania. Last night we had 150 characters with 3 frenzy charges each running around the delve boss... IT WAS GLORIOUS!
Ha ha! I'm glad you like it. I'm trying to keep it "1-button" though. So I'm trying to play it without summoning normal skeletons. There will be LOTS more defense and I was happy that I could make up (and exceed) for the lost Hatred damage (oh that hurts a lot leaving Hatred out). I'm glad you like it.

Meat Shield on Skeletons is a good idea.

I've always been hesitant to have Spectres as a required part of the build. They used to be really annoying to deal with...but I guess they've changed lots recently. They're easier to summon and deal with. I may put an optional section in my Gem sections for my guides. I'd love to be able to have space for Spectres and an Animated Guardian. For example, getting rid of the CwDT-PF-Imm C 3 link could be Spectres-Animated Guardian-Meat Shield (so they don't go running off and dying).

I appreciate all your feedback and time you put into this thread. Thank you!

The only data I have is POB.
With Carrion Golem zombies gain 1,000 DPS
With Carnage Chieftians zombies gain 10,000 DPS
Frenzy charges almost double the minion DPS.
I honestly love everything else in the setup, I wouldn't change a thing.
But a guardian with a kingmaker would be nice! LOL
Awww dammit, why did I even go look??? 45chaos... shoot now I may experiment more!
That's the beauty of this build, you can look at it and say, what else can I do now that I understand the basics?
THAT is why you have the PERFECT noob guide my friend!
Almost nothing you change will wreck the build and it is easily changed back if it doesn't work :)
Almost any other build, once you have spent the 10-20ex entry fee... you are stuck. And you usually NEED to spend 10-20ex to just get other builds working.
I'm maybe 3 ex into this and I had to BUY level 20/20 gems to start, that was half of it easy. Great job Wrecker of Days! I consider you a community champion!

EDIT: Well Shit, now I really read KINGMAKER... CULLING STRIKE, Increased Item Rarity, FORTIFY and can attack without mana???? Geeezz I gotta tell Dwaine, he REALLY likes to modify this lady! I'm getting all emotional now... time to experiment ;) Since immortal call messes with bone armor and that kinda irks me, maybe animated guardian can live there...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 15:12:56
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
GrunkleBob написал:
So I'm on tonight just looking for 6 links to up my armor and I find 1, for 50c and the guy is AFK and I'm like I'll take a shot, maybe he's there... yeah it's fn SARANETH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Of course I bought it ;)

Good times :))))
"
Saraneth написал:

Ha ha! That's hilarious.

(Congrats on 90!)

Cheers:)

Yeah, once I found out who it was trading with me it made the game feel so small. Good thing about it is I now have a new in game friend... :P
Right back at you Saraneth, we WILL do some running together soon!

Cheers!

Ok, so Wrecker, you fill my head up with all this stuff and I HAVE to try it!
Since skeletons are expendable anyways, I thought why not let Animate Guardian live there?
So I bought: ALSO: No gear needs links or gems, the AG is consuming them.
Animate Guardian 20/20 corrupted for 20c
KingMaker ax for 45c
Bone Helm 20c with 100 life, 20% minion damage, and 28 chaos res (NOT NEEDED Didn't know how good his resists are Almost 200% elemental) Chaos res IS needed, at least 15% to cap him up, shoot for 20%.
Southbound gloves for the 16% increased maximum life. 5c
Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet 45C to make him a giant, give him 5% life regen PER SECOND and 231 max life.
OH YEAH, I had a Kaoms roots for sale, that gave him another 171 life and made him unstoppable! FREE
He has 78000 life and regenerates 3500 per second! Ain't killing that guy :)
Here is a pastebin, pretty current to your goals, I kept fortify because I do want to be able to KNOW I have it for 5 seconds :)
But man, that fortify aura from kingmaker is INSANE!!!!
Here's T15 delirium 20% showcase at level 92.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy_3u4lH-To
Here is a Pastebin of POB current and I am done manipulating build for now, now I'm gonna go see what she can do!
https://pastebin.com/MNk2tWc2

OHHHHHHH YEAH, The bone helm let's you see the AG is actually a Templar!

THANK YOU!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 10:33:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация