3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

What spectres do you guys use? I read about baranite thaumaturges but I can't figure out where they spawn.
"
ThirdProphecy написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey there!

I found a fix for the 3.11 loss of Hatred - I got Hatred back on top of everything you have in the build with just 1 unique, Essence Worm.

My gear right now lets me have precious 22-23 mana left, and with either a piece that has a bit of mana or a ring with -7 Mana Cost craft prefix, I can spam everything I need off the regen I have. The only sacrifice was blood and sand :(

I also had been running blood and sand on a decent unset ring in order to free up the 4th link for my raise skellies - which I put deathmark in for that single target action....

The only issue is summoning Spirits or Zombies - Gotta drop Hatred for a sec to summon them, but my minions pretty much haven't died yet so this is minor for me.

Wonder what your DPS would calculate if you had Hatred running on top? Well, minus the Blood and Sand...

(for my lack of Chaos res, I plan on taking a small chaos res cluster jewel, gonna give me +flat life, +all res, and poison immunity (something like +53 chaos res after the 3 nodes).

Edit: Something to consider is that this makes Commander of Darkness ascendancy more worth it. Also, I swapped fortify/shield charge and some others - replaced the 3 node for fortify/shield charge to be Convocation, Dark Pact, Spirit Offering with trigger socketed spell craft. I also left CwDT with immortal call on its own, to make room for Smoke Mine (added move speed, and defensive blinding, plus its a teleport that I don't need to run up all stairways/ramps for). And last socket for the carrion golem.

So with Convocation triggering, it keeps all the minions near/on you - so Meat Shield works more often. On top of that, constantly proccing an offering is nice so that you don't have to get HIT (i'm in HC) in order for it to trigger. Dark Pact is just a gimme as far as triggering spells - I basically trigger all 3 of these all the time. My spectres are the AoE Phys Ranged guys that cast bubble shields (Undying something), so the Convocation brings the shields to me more often as well.

Last change I made was I added Deathmark to the Skelly 4-link (maim, skellies, damage, deathmark). This lets me add a boost of damage and immediate swarming of single target - works for when there's a big pack of mobs and you can't bust through - and on bosses it adds a lot of extra damage for the swarm of Vaal Skellies that show up for Deathmark as well.

All these changes seem good for me, only slightly less defensive because loss of fortify, but a phasing flask should help a lot.

I know this doesn't fit your play style/build style but just wanted to update!
Awesome job ThirdProphecy!

You really made the build your own! I'm glad it seems to be working so well as well! Even though it doesn't fit my style of play I still take lots from what others do. It's just impossible to think of everything so I'm really glad when people post their changes. Awesome job! Let us know how it fairs the more you play with it! Great post.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Furor_Dei написал:
What spectres do you guys use? I read about baranite thaumaturges but I can't figure out where they spawn.
Hey Furor_Dei!

I don't know where they spawn either. https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Baranite+Thaumaturge

I rotate based on mood. I'll use all Stygian Silverbacks (I find they don't proc Charges enough with just one as a spectre), Kitava's Heralds, or Undying Evangelists (for their Proximity Shield).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Hey Furor_Dei!

I don't know where they spawn either. https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Baranite+Thaumaturge

I rotate based on mood. I'll use all Stygian Silverbacks (I find they don't proc Charges enough with just one as a spectre), Kitava's Heralds, or Undying Evangelists (for their Proximity Shield).

Thanks! I found them in Baran The Crusader maps, they do a ton of damage it looks like. I might switch to the shield guys because I need some more defense. How big is the shield?
Sorry for so many posts but I am end-game tweaking right now. Should I use a herald of ice instead of flash and stone since I am using maim support on zombies now?

edit: i thought herald of ice was an aura, and i changed my sockets and bought one but I guess it isn't...
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 21 мая 2020 г., 17:20:31
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Sorry for so many posts but I am end-game tweaking right now. Should I use a herald of ice instead of flash and stone since I am using maim support on zombies now?

edit: i thought herald of ice was an aura, and i changed my sockets and bought one but I guess it isn't...

It looks like you are trying the physical build?
Take a look at my FoggyCoronaShots character.
I took her from 86 to 94 in a week, she's a super tank beast!
That shield with shield charge solves MANY problems.
I also see everybody chasing ES, while this is great if it works, I have had most success chasing armor and picking up ES as I can get it.
I am almost a Juggernaut, over 70% phys mitigation with flask.
IDK, I see my friend Dwaine, with 7200 life and 2800 ES get one shot all the time. But his physical mitigation is probably his problem.
Another thing is to be aware of SHOCK. If you see someone using lightning damage, pop your flask. I even put shock immunity on a mana flask so I just pop it non stop! EDIT: I recently switched to a hybrid flask because it refills with minor God Ryslatha so I almost always have it.
I didn't do or try Sirus with her (maybe I did and failed not sure), but I killed all Awakener level 7 conquerors with this setup.

IMHO, unsupported golems suck, dump golem commander. Unless you commit to golems, you will never be happy with them. At least I am not.

EDIT: Unholy might, yes it is OP, BUT SO IS BRUTALITY! Soooo much so it is worth giving up unholy might. SPOILER: Skeletons do get unholy might and they don't have Brutality AND they hit like zombies, only faster :) You really have to BELIEVE in your phantasms... THEY ARE NASTY!
One thing to look at here, if you are not supporting chaos damage it is just damage, there is no damage over time, the greatest gift of chaos.
Brutality does 30% MORE damage than maim ALL THE TIME! It is just the best.

More is only better when you can survive, if you are sacricing life/defense for more minions, you will be dead and your minions will be sad.

Good luck!

If I wasn't enjoying Ed/Contagion so much I would be playing necro... but I'm having too much fun on the Dex side of the tree!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 12:13:42
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

It looks like you are trying the physical build?
Take a look at my FoggyCoronaShots character.
I took her from 86 to 94 in a week, she's a super tank beast!
That shield with shield charge solves MANY problems.
I also see everybody chasing ES, while this is great if it works, I have had most success chasing armor and picking up ES as I can get it.
I am almost a Juggernaut, over 70% phys mitigation with flask.
IDK, I see my friend Dwaine, with 7200 life and 2800 ES get one shot all the time. But his physical mitigation is probably his problem.
Another thing is to be aware of SHOCK. If you see someone using lightning damage, pop your flask. I even put shock immunity on a mana flask so I just pop it non stop! EDIT: I recently switched to a hybrid flask because it refills with minor God Ryslatha so I almost always have it.
I didn't do or try Sirus with her (maybe I did and failed not sure), but I killed all Awakener level 7 conquerors with this setup.

IMHO, unsupported golems suck, dump golem commander. Unless you commit to golems, you will never be happy with them. At least I am not.

EDIT: Unholy might, yes it is OP, BUT SO IS BRUTALITY! Soooo much so it is worth giving up unholy might. SPOILER: Skeletons do get unholy might and they don't have Brutality AND they hit like zombies, only faster :) You really have to BELIEVE in your phantasms... THEY ARE NASTY!
One thing to look at here, if you are not supporting chaos damage it is just damage, there is no damage over time, the greatest gift of chaos.
Brutality does 30% MORE damage than maim ALL THE TIME! It is just the best.

More is only better when you can survive, if you are sacricing life/defense for more minions, you will be dead and your minions will be sad.

Good luck!

If I wasn't enjoying Ed/Contagion so much I would be playing necro... but I'm having too much fun on the Dex side of the tree!

Thanks for all the tips, i will gladly give up golem commander but i dont know what to use the passive points on. feel free to check out furor_deus_delirium character and give me ideas on what to change for gear/skills.
"
Furor_Dei написал:

Thanks for all the tips, i will gladly give up golem commander but i dont know what to use the passive points on. feel free to check out furor_deus_delirium character and give me ideas on what to change for gear/skills.

I would take those 4 points and give them to the gods in apology and take back hex master! Don't punish your curses, they are your money maker!
With the 4th point take the node working towards Faith and steel, this is only if you plan on transitioning to more armor based, but you pick up a lot of ES as well. Hereis your POB if you have POB you can check it out https://pastebin.com/nS2EdH25

I did look at your build, that is why I had you look at mine :)
Helmet, see this is why minions being off meta sux, nobody is crafting.
This piece of crap is barely useable and costs an ex

Winter Orb deals 25% increased Damage
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Minion Damage
+12 to Strength
+9 to Intelligence
+63 to maximum Life
25% increased Rarity of Items found
Minions have 24% increased maximum Life
Minions deal 20% increased Damage

This however costs 70c and will give you 4, yes 4 specters!

Minions deal 17% increased Damage
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
+15% to Lightning Resistance
R4+70 to maximum Life

Those blessed orbs you have tons of and never use? Roll them on here and make that implicit 20% increased damage in about 5-10 blessed orbs! I've been doing LOTS of that this league :)

Here is my take on +1 to zombies/skeletons:
A couple leagues ago zombies hit for 220k damage each!
Skeletons hit for 120k EACH! I was doing 3.5 MILLION shaper DPS, HELL YEAH I wanted another minion! I was also using Montreguls grasp for double zombie damage (440k each) but half the number of zombies and i HAD to get to 10 so I could have 5.
Now, no thanks, doesn't add much in the grand scheme, I mean your damage is being spread across 30 minions, what is 1 or 2 more?
But a 4th specter is power, undeniable.

Your stuff looks real good and switching chest to armor/es is expensive so I wouldn't worry too much about it at this time.
Unfortunately you are getting 55% resists from your shield.

So to use one of these, you would have some resistance repair needed. All those double resists you have can be rerolled to much higher single resist numbers. Your cold in your ring could roll much higher.
You should only use double resists in the story mode and to ADD CHAOS, otherwise it is more efficient to add single resist at a MUCH higher value.
No matter what drop the shield gems and get Shield Charge/Fortify/something, maybe maim. Unless you set it up like mine, then you will know what goes where. The problem with mine is I get 2 extra minion links in my helm, it is a serious buff and hard to replace.

For now, fix tree, add shield charge, kiss flame dash goodbye along with extra golem. If it doesn't feel different/better switch back. This is the cheap option. EDIT! Watch your STRENGTH! Shield Charge is 155 for level 20, you can probably run it at about level 10, it will still give great movement speed... and fortify! Also you are 47% over res if you keep your current shield. Roll some of those double res to add chaos res. It matters, +1 is nice, but +45 will feel waaaaay safer!

FINAL EDIT: Don't pursue +3 helmets, it is more economical to get a nice +2 and a level 21 Raise specter. with +2 from ascendancy it is still level 25 specters(4 Specters at lv25). Even though 21 specter costs 90c. +2 helms are a few chaos and are a much better option to go this route!

OMG I Promise, FINAL EDIT! If you do go nuts and just set it up like mine, if flesh and stone is linked to maim, you will have to take the 4% reduced mana reserved node by hex master. At least I had to, to feel comfortable dropping skeletons and playing the way I play.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 15:09:13
@grunkle

Alright removed golem commander and 1 trailing passive i had into 4%hp, 5% es and got hex master and faith and steel. If I understand the rest correctly, you are saying buy a level 21 20% quality raise spectre gem, and buy a bone helmet with +2 to minion gem level and lose the +1 zombie/skelly? why should I use shield charge over flame dash? I do prefer the teleport over the movement with shield that i generally stick myself in a corner. I was actually wondering, if I put kingmaker on AG I wont need the fortify in shield either.

Questions:
1. are you saying to drop my golems completely and dont use them?
2. should i get lvl21 spectre gem and ignore the 20% qual?
Edit: This helm seems great for the above http://prntscr.com/slyx4c
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 15:22:57
"
Furor_Dei написал:

Questions:
1. are you saying to drop my golems completely and dont use them?
2. should i get lvl21 spectre gem and ignore the 20% qual?
Edit: This helm seems great for the above http://prntscr.com/slyx4c

1. if you have space for it, and you do because it is in your shield then yes keep using 1 golem, that golem should always be Carrion if you are a Necromancer. I guess Chaos golem is good for the 5% phys mitigation, but they don't live long and need resummoning constantly, that's why I dislike them.

2. I am not telling you to buy anything, only making suggestions.
If you have the money and want 4 specters, you need a +2 minion helm.
If I buy a gem, I ONLY by 20% quality or better. Exceptions would be enlighten, enhance or empower, quality doesn't matter once they are max.

Also, you said you prefer teleport to movement.
Flame dash does not proc fortify.
Shield charge is an attack and a very fast one at that, and it grants fortify (when supported) on hit. Even though my animate guardian provides fortify aura, I am often not in it. Yes I hated giving up flame dash too... until I got used to shield charge, now I won't go back.

EDIT: I would buy that helm, omg that is nice :)
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 16:01:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация